Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Conkuur_sl

shitlord
Maybe he's trading in the drug life for Jesus and shes helping him at the game of life and his vision for gaming....................NAAAAAHHH!

Mur_sl

shitlord
Sounds like I may finally get to nail someone to a cross; a hardcore, oldschool, Christian MMO!

Seriously though, Brad is totally cashing in on his whole christian image thing, wrapping himself in sheeps clothing, and seriously fleecing the flock. Oh well, I don't have much sympathy for the willingly naive.

Wonder what flavor kool-aid he serves...

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're really breaking the stereotype of homeschooled Christian nutbags:

rrr_img_67618.jpg

Ceder_sl

shitlord
We have 4 children that I've homeschooled since they were born

I have almost 11 years experience as a Produer leading a volunteer game development team in a virtual environment with no budget. I own my own company, Heaven's Blessings Tiny Zoo, LLC. for the purpose of developing family friendly games. Our flagship project is Visions, a Christian MMORPG set in ancient Rome that is currently in development. I've also produced a racing game called Chariots, a language ap called Pedich Edhellen, a card game called Messiah, and a board game called Treasure's in Heaven.
This comes as no surprise, given the cult like environment Brad has built.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Sounds like I may finally get to nail someone to a cross; a hardcore, oldschool, Christian MMO!

Seriously though, Brad is totally cashing in on his whole christian image thing, wrapping himself in sheeps clothing, and seriously fleecing the flock. Oh well, I don't have much sympathy for the willingly naive.

Wonder what flavor kool-aid he serves...
Maybe they can get the Welsh Christan Party that recently condemned the Welsh flag's dragon as satanic as an angel investor. Should be a perfect match.Welsh Christian group says dragon flag News

If that doesn't work there's always westboro I suppose.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Can I donate 6 nails and 4 4x4s so Brad and his new GF can just skip all the drama and martyr themselves now?

What tier is that?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic, what's the status of the actual game and/or demo video?
Not much has changed work wise. New producer and lore master is working on putting lore. New programmers are learning how to put builds together for further testing. Right now it's a lot of will happen and not much has happened.

Brad has taken the time since the old team left to try and put together a new team. It looks as though the team is rebuilt for the most part.

Off the top of my head-

Salim/Tony = Sparkling
Vu= Monty
Programmer= Kormak and Radash
Web= Josh

TLDR:

The old positions have been replaced
No new work to show since Brad's video

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
I hope she influences the direction of Pantheon and we see stuff like this:
rrr_img_67638.jpg

Of course the hubz just pointed out, looks like she's accomplished more towards making an actual game than the original Pantheon team...

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Your hubs is a few beans short of a burrito, so it makes sense he would say something so dumb.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do these programmers have any real experience? We need resumes! Plus when will they get paid?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Her MMO is terrible, but yea, it at least exists.
While I love any excuse to ridicule Brad, she's been working on these projects since before WoW released. Quick bets on Pantheon dying first or Brad? Is he trying to pull a Robert Jordan? Just with a lot less work involved?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is just reaching all new levels of "What the Fuck". No longer will posts be Rickshawed. This has changed even that statis. From here on out, posts shall be "Pantheoned" whenever they fail at or near this level.

Please create a forum titled Pathetic Pantheon in lieu of Retard Rickshaw.