Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
all my shaman and wis caster quests seemed to work for me. what i mean is if waiting for long long periods of time killing PH mobs for the chance at a rare spawn who sometimes drops the thing you want because its loot table is also shared by other items camped by other classes for other quests and so the spawns are hotly contested , then when you get your items if you dont hand them in to the right npc in just the right way all is lost is "working as intended" then yes, no problems here!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Haha. I might learn unreal and make a pantheon competitor! Want to be on the team?
Can i be part of the of team? Check out this artwork!

rrr_img_71306.png

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Didn't mean to offend you Elidroth. I have no way of engaging the success of EQ as SOE does not release population numbers for EQ or revenue but I assume it has to be making some sort of a profit. Though Lore wise and gameplay wise I don't think it appeals to many people on this forum anymore or to your average MMO player either. You have a very loyal subscriber base but I'd truthfully like to know how many truly new players join up and stay for months on end.
No offense taken. When I see how many people are playing EQ that started back in 1999, I'm blown away to be honest. Most people don't stick with ANYTHING for 15+ years. Hell most marriages fail before then.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
No offense taken. When I see how many people are playing EQ that started back in 1999, I'm blown away to be honest. Most people don't stick with ANYTHING for 15+ years. Hell most marriages fail before then.
I still keep in contact with old fucks (like Soygen) that I "played" with (as in, I knew of, and talked to) years ago. No other game other than EQ have I felt that close of a community

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I have played Eq2 daily since launch (Nov 2004...played Eq1 on and off)..and I do not think I could find 4 people on my buddy list from then. I am very impressed with anyone that sticks with a game as well..

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Yo Eli how about acting on that MMO we stalked you about a while back on HOSS? I'm sure it's as easy as snapping your fingers, right?

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Haha. I might learn unreal and make a pantheon competitor! Want to be on the team?
Or how about a game that makes likeness of various devs and studio's offices in the industry and lets you topple them? Deus Ex style stealth missions, Game of Thrones "red wedding", cthulu mass destruction, dragon fire, waves of zombies, herd of angry goats, chigger infestations, sharknados, natural disasters, etc.

Co-op and single player would be available.

DLC's could be new devs and studios along with new ways to see them utterly destroyed.

Im tellin' ya it could be a gold mine! :p

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Will you be at the booth this year at SOE live?