Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Platform confirmed:

rrr_img_75443.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I focused on that because it was a completely ridiculous comment to make, comparing a game being made in Unity by volunteers to an $80+ million dollar game made by an entire company of industry professionals. If you can't grasp the difference there, then there's no point in trying to explain it any further.
i wasnt comparing money/team spent on x versus money/team spent on y. i was comparing 2003 graphics/animations quality with 2014 graphics/animations quality. gotta love these brad apologists

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Poster on the Pantheon forum, 3 days ago:

This negatively towards the game and team is rather disconcerting considering I dropped another grand the other day for the cause. :-(
I'm sorry, but there are some dumb motherfucking retards over there. To keeping dropping that kinda money after everything we've seen so far? Is Brad personally handing out handjobs or something behind the scenes?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Anothergrand as in not the first one? What in the ever-living fuck is wrong with these people?!

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
Brad's posts seem so intelligent compared to the rest of his dev team. Maybe that's why he likes keeping them around. I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote that back in 2001 though, and changed the header. Also, what was with that post that said "I just donated another grand this morning so this conversation has me worried."? YOU DONATED A GRAND THIS MORNING AND THIS CONVERSATION IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS YOU WORRIED?

lol just scrolled up and read someone else beat me to it.

You cancelled a funded project, and funded an unsuccessful one.
Yeah ouch. With KS choices like that, someone may need a life coach. Anyway, KS has been nothing but win for me so far.

rrr_img_75493.jpg

Was gonna fund Shroud of the Avatar and Star Citizen as well, but just never got around to it. I don't really enjoy beta testing though, so will be purchasing both on day 1 of release.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Poster on the Pantheon forum, 3 days ago:

I'm sorry, but there are some dumb motherfucking retards over there. To keeping dropping that kinda money after everything we've seen so far? Is Brad personally handing out handjobs or something behind the scenes?
This guy needs help... I see no point, even if I had some faith in this game, to put that kind of money into it until someone demonstrated some financial interest and a competent team was formed.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Sous Vide is supposed to deliver next month. The kayak is awesome. We've taken them out several times all over Florida. It fits into the hatch of my 370Z too!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You don't want to ride the buses with anything of value around here.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
it sucks that this is the only option out there for this type of game.. u would think after the kickstarter and the threads everywhere on this ( good and bad ) publishers would realize there is a market for this type of game and fund one... I doubt I will ever play an MMO again and I am fine with that I suppose.