Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought Brad said he would address this today. Was the post removal his addressing the situation? Or was it psycho jesus freak?

I just want to know what Brad thinks of this mess, or if it's all "this drama never happened" mode.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought Brad said he would address this today. Was the post removal his addressing the situation? Or was it psycho jesus freak?

I just want to know what Brad thinks of this mess, or if it's all "this drama never happened" mode.
He said he would address it today. Nothing from Brad directly, but maybe we can find out from Nirrtix who it was that banned her. Her account is deleted now it seems.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad is delusional.. I thought we all knew this? Chances are he's not accepting the situation as is. He'll post and say he needs to be around more and post. Same cycle as always.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
One day, we'll all be at Wednesday night bible study with Brad, looking back at this, and laughing about it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nirrtix just had her account stripped. Lost her donation status and everything. She made an account here and is awaiting approval.

People are saying that many of the purple names are fed up with Pantheon and this was the last straw. More to come!

Nirrtix says "After donating $250 to this POS I am reduced to a light blue with NO refund... why? for telling the truth"

Not only did she donate, she also dedicated a shit load of time to helping the project with moderating and PR. She easily put in more hours than Brad =o
Account activated.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Welcome to what Curt Schilling called "home of the most Jaded human beings on the planet".