Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All hail the flying spaghetti monster for the drama bounty we are to receive!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
vcafjda-gif.45517

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Thank you for the invite Frenzic is right I spent much time and devoted much to this game. I overlooked Sparkles beliefs and her own. I am religious but as most of you know by know based on my Avatar I am Buddhist. I do not meddle in others beliefs and my beliefs are about self improvement not fixing others. (rips up Brads fake NDA)

Lets start the profile of Sparkle...

She judges others obviously. She has judged other team members and former team members. In this picture below she is telling me Canadina has demons jsut after she left. I was asking if she thought Canadina would leak to Rerolled, the irony of things.

rrr_img_77952.jpg

I have long discussed the community with Sparkle and how we can renew interest... This is what she said about some of our community members when they confronted her in the now famous "3 strikes" thread. (date was in late august)

rrr_img_77953.jpg

She showed me that day how she feels about the community... I have always respected the community and as you see in that thread defended the community to her.

Sparkle Lore:

I am sure that you guys wonder where the lore is... well so do I. I have been on the team since just before Sparkle and around since before her. Since Montreseur left I questioned and documented everything she did. She only got more and more radical. I knew eventually somewhere the true Sparkle would come out where it was not covered by NDA. Fact of the matter is that if Brad wants to sue a poor student he ripped off $250 with lies and deciet go ahead. I will make sure it makes the papers. I am not the only one ripped off.

here is the only lore that I am aware of sparkle made... it is her famous concept artwork.

rrr_img_77955.jpg
rrr_img_77956.jpg

These are her Fuzzy trolls that we have argued do not exist... at least at one point they were planned to be in the game. The question this poses since at one point Brad insisted this is a Brad game and has no fuzzy trolls. Is Brad lying or is he letting Sparkle run the show?

Then there are the Merpeople.... As all of you know there is a race called Merpeople (sounds horridly lame) that Sparkle made to replace Revanants. You guys already know how evil she thinks Zombies are. Well the Merpeople she made without making lore (how could she if she had not made any.)

I do know one member of the vast lore team (about half the dev team) was removed from the lore skype channel due to their questioning why of the 9 gods 8 were good and one was neutral. This member was removed from the lore channel indefinatly despite still being "on the team."

Then there are the dev team members... the amount on the About us page isa LIE... Multi-sync, Tom (Wryshu), Josh (FZzzt), and Max have not been on in months (thosre are onlt the ones I am sure of.) I know many others who are on the "team" but I have never seen them on skype in the dev channel ever. Some of those include Sparkles family.

As I mentioned on the site there are members of the team that are PAID. I learned this when Brad accidently leaked that some members were paid on the dev team for "Living expenses." Obviously those paid are pretty apparent. After all she Sparkle owns 8 of the 9 PAntheon test servers and the main world builder is another of her crew Radash.

Brad has often said to me he would pay more attention to the community... he has said it to you guys so many times... well he has told me that about twice as many times.
I have fought so hard to get them involved... they say they will but do not, yet they have time to post on facebook.... I was on her friends list, her public posts are a fraction of her posts...

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I secretly think Brad's plan is to bring in these crazy people to take the spot light off of him and his stolen money. Has he even paid that back yet?? 45k Bradly!

Soon Sparkling will be used as a scapegoat and Bradly will lead the chosen to the promised land.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Now that I'm done having a seizure of laughter.

Nirrtix, first welcome to Rerolled. Thank you for registering and putting together an awesome first post, I'm sorry you went through all of that bullshit. Feel free to use this as an open platform to expose ALL of the bullshit going on inside Pantheon and hopefully others will see the reality of the situation.

Does Brad agree with Sparkle's viewpoints, or is she just rogue and have him by the balls? You also mentioned Brad wanting to sue you? Can you elaborate on that pls?

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Then there is Brad who defends Sparkle.... why?

He said on Skype:

"This team and this channel is about making PAntheon
I don't want to wake up seeing a bunch of non-Pantheon related drama
We have all sorts of people on this team, all with their own beliefs.
If a person can work on this project and not let the fact that other people believe different thingsaffect them negativly, that's great.
If they can't get over it, they should leave.
And anybody who tries to discuss non-PAntheon stuff here and bring drama and negativity to this channel,or any of our skype channels, should also leave.
I'm done with it. I'm here to make an MMO. And we are making that MMO.
If there is a moderation issue, it should be on the moderation channel.
If a solution on how to something cannot be reached,then it can escalate up to me.
'nuff said
apologies for not being earlier to address the issues, but I and others have been up late for days making Pantheon kick ass for this movie and for the future.
What should bring us together and bind us is our passion for Pantheon"

Brad you obviously need to understand Sparkle has been against that plan all along as I showed on my original post. What she says represents YOU and Pantheon. I tell the truth on information that is not NDA that you previously leaked yourself so I get this? Maybe you should learn more about Sparkle who you SOUGHT OUT if you really have a dream. I think you have Visions reborn on the horizon.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm pretty sure the concept art is the only thing on this planet that would have impregnated her. It looks like a cross of wookie, yeti and a bigfoot

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Now that I'm done having a seizure of laughter.

Nirrtix, first welcome to Rerolled. Thank you for registering and putting together an awesome first post, I'm sorry you went through all of that bullshit. Feel free to use this as an open platform to expose ALL of the bullshit going on inside Pantheon and hopefully others will see the reality of the situation.

Does Brad agree with Sparkle's viewpoints, or is she just rogue and have him by the balls? You also mentioned Brad wanting to sue you? Can you elaborate on that pls?
Big flex that is what I am unsure of... after all Radash (the main world desigher) and the Pantheon servers likely would go with her if she left.... I can only assume that is the case, but he still could have asked her to take down those posts.... I kinda wonder if it a little of BOTH.