Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

I just read a quote I skipped over before. Apparently Sparkling hates Halloween as it's a pagan filth holiday. We absolutely must make something for her
smile.png
Why is she involved in a fantasy rpg at all if she holds typical fundamentalist judeo beliefs?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Behind closed doors this thread is buzzing at the bustling headquarters of Visionary Realms. "IT'S NOT TRUE! I AM SO A PC GAME GOD!"

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you for your post pol1, I agree with everything you have said .

On one hand, one could argue that when Vanguard was in pre alpha such as we are here now, Vanguard didn't have a forum or anything . Everything was behind closed doors until things were further along in the development mode. However, those times were different and funding was secured early on , something that is lacking here. Sure, it's nice that forums and dev communication were started at an early stage here and all but .... at one point , a time that somehow seems long ago, Brad and team showed real excitement and passion and real hope and love for this project . Now that feeling seems to be gone. Maybe it's still there, but behind closed doors. They need to reach out once again and get excited and let *us* feel their excitement . When you show others your passion for your project, it can be contagious and other people will get excited for you. I could be wrong, and maybe myself and others are asking for too much too early on, but it's how we feel none-the-less.

I am sure everyone appreciates the screenshots and other periodic updates that still happen, but you get what I am saying .... We want to believe the dream is alive and well and that "the man" himself still feels love and excitement for his "baby "

edited for typos ...
This Jason guy might actually end Brad and his team. I mean he has a Jason mask as his avatar lol.. He wrong about the VG forums tho. I was on the old boards for VG. Prior to when they moved them for whatever reason..

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
We need to update the title to sparkles fuzzy troll
Convo the whole team was like "What the fuck" when we saw them (brad being MIA as usual).... they do not look anything like trolls...
They look like Sasquatch or something. but there is one idea from the "Loremaster" of Pantheon. She was proud of her fuzzy troll pictures too. When I was 5 I drew better trolls.

Her replacing Revanant with Merpeople was equally stupid...
Kyndread even explained a way in lore that by their logic Revanants could be good instead of evil.
Nope... too evil... Umm arent mmo's supposed to have good and evil?

Pantheon under her leadership of lore will be more like Candyland than World of Warcraft currently is. At least in World of Warcraft there are evil gods.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I was on the VG boards, too. I never really posted, but I followed that game like it was the second coming of EQ (the "true" EQ successor, a foolish me once said with stupid optimism). They killed the boards leading into release because the game was a fucking mess, obviously.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It still amazes me how much of a fuck up Brad is for some reason. The guy is such a fuzzy trolling fuck up!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Nirrtix, I know you don't know for sure, but if you had to guess, what would you say is the goal of strange goings on within Pantheon? Would you say its intentional for some reason, or just a fucking disaster?

Is there some sort of shady Sparkles conspiracy to take over the project and Christianize it, or is Brad just a helpless fuckup at this point?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LOL what the fuzzy trolling fuck? this thread just reached HoF status. now i feel bad this game wont ever see the light of day. i want to play a troll overdosed on rogaine too!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL what the fuzzy trolling fuck? this thread just reached HoF status. now i feel bad this game wont ever see the light of day. i want to play a troll overdosed on rogaine too!
Troll is rocking fuzzy armor, bro. It's part of the environment feature Brad talked about.

It still amazes me how much of a fuck up Brad is for some reason. The guy is such a fuzzy trolling fuck up!
Yeah I stopped following this abortion after the embezzlement. Stopped by the other day and was amazed this shit show was still going on. Everyone involved should be just totally fucking ashamed of themselves for pretty much everything. All this fuzzy troll and shit is good fun and all but I'm done laughing I think, because its just disgustingly sad how fucked up this whole thing is.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Classic!!! I changed mine from the one on Pantheon!! Could not help it...

Thundercougarfalconbird

I was part of it as a moderator... I protested Sparkles posts on Facebook said they were bad for business (other than personally disagreeing with them.) Others in the community said she should take them down. She refused even Pol1 who has a marketing degree told her it is BAD. I expose things in one thread as I left mentioning how she was doing what she was and how it offended me. In the end Brad kicks me and deletes the thread.

Yes He deleted a thread after he said he would never delete a thread he spoke in. HE spoke in that thread saying he would "address the issue today." I have yet to hear about the issue and Sparkle is still on the team. So I assume deleting the thread and demoting people who want things changed is the new manner of "Addressing issues."

Problem is Brad never addresses issues. The community wanted him to talk to them some. He would promise, but rarly follow through. Before I left I mentioned they could talk about what insired their worlds they build and music etc. Nope Sparkle changed the subject and started talking about Yom Kuppor...