Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Whats funny about that is Iknowthis whole Pantheon disaster has NOT changed or humbled him.

rrr_img_78113.png

God
Bless
EVERYTHING

Bruman

Golden Squire
I want to live in Bizarro world where somehow this actually gets released, is relatively bug free, stable, with a decent amount of launch content for a indie MMO.

Then just see people bitch about it anyways because "ugh, all you do is sit around LFG!" and "oh god this quest sucks! waiting 30 minutes for a respawn, and 90% of the time it's just a placeholder! this is terrible!"

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everything Brad did during his last stint at SoE was either scrapped or total shit. Smed was trying to help the guy out I think. It's funny when he says "back to coding." I bet he can't even use unity or code at this point. What has he produced on the project? He's Coding right?? Someone should know where he's working on. I'm betting it's all bullshit but none of them have the balls to call him on it

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
You're all just jealous of Brad's coding ability and his relationship with the Lord. He built Everquest by himself. Frankly, this forum is the house that Brad built so show some respect, Convo.

Brad should have just stayed at SoE. He was probably a regular game designer but him being back with EQ def helped the sales of the shitty cotf expac
It speaks volumes to his character that he couldn't hack it more than the few months he was at SoE. The dude admitted he needed personal money badly when he embezzled those Pantheon funds, yet he willingly gave up steady full-time employment in his preferred industry? A prime job most any game developer would be grateful to have, just to shit out an abortion of a Kickstarter? He either was exposed as being an incompetent developer at SoE when asked to do actual work or felt his position was too lowly and meek for a Gamergod. Probably both, actually. Nothing he does ever adds up or makes sense.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Smed was doing an old colleague a favor taking Brad on. He worked for a few months and displayed subpar performance and was politely asked to leave or be let go. At this time Brad saw the negative reaction to the lack of traditional group based MMO mechanics in the 2013 SOE live EQN reveal and is so diluted that he felt this demand was his chance to get back on top with his name alone. He has a post-employment lunch with Smed, Smed tells him good luck in August, the Kickstarter goes live in February with out a shred of work, or really thought for that matter, having been done in the time in between. The rest is history.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I'm not saying to get toxic, but this Nirrtix shit got old about five minutes after the troll art (which I'll admit was the very best). This is the same person that claimed Pantheon like she'd been there all along when the team had actually morphed into some hideous caricature of itself, which wasn't really all that pleasant to begin with.

We all know Lauren is a shitbag. We all know this project is now and forever doomed and nobody should treat Pantheon like a thing that exists. But now because someone got offended, they've turned to the former dark side and seen the light. Great for enjoying your 15 minutes here, but calm the fuck down and quit regurgitating the same old crap. Of course she says offensive shit, she's a psycho.

As for the writing thing, that's akin to bragging about beating Peter Dinklage by an inch in a height contest.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I'm not saying to get toxic, but this Nirrtix shit got old about five minutes after the troll art (which I'll admit was the very best). This is the same person that claimed Pantheon like she'd been there all along when the team had actually morphed into some hideous caricature of itself, which wasn't really all that pleasant to begin with.

We all know Lauren is a shitbag. We all know this project is now and forever doomed and nobody should treat Pantheon like a thing that exists. But now because someone got offended, they've turned to the former dark side and seen the light. Great for enjoying your 15 minutes here, but calm the fuck down and quit regurgitating the same old crap. Of course she says offensive shit, she's a psycho.

As for the writing thing, that's akin to bragging about beating Peter Dinklage by an inch in a height contest.
rrr_img_78121.gif

Nirtixx get out while you still can.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Are you guys not at all interested in what the home-schooled kid has been working on? I kinda want to see what he's been up to. Idk

PS: Nirrtix doesn't need to leave, just maybe participate in a less low-down dirty way. Those skype transcript posts are some serious dick shots.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
You mean.. you DON'T want Nirtixx posting Sparkling's home address and kids names and shit? Maybe another round of the same Skype logs?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nirrtix did the same stuff sparkling is doing now. Id go as far as saying she started the censorship behavior and was a catalyst for what we have now in regards to moderation. Sparkling didn't create that environment. It already existed prior to her arrival. She just turned it up a notch, but lets be honest here, Nirrtix... You've done to others(like myself) what is being done to you. It just sucks when you're on the receiving end and not the one delivering the blows.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This thread is turning creepy and stalkish. Can all you sad group of people please cut out the stalking shit. Thank you.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Jason asks
"I am wondering if druids are being counted as healers and if they will have the possibility if specced and geared right to be on par with clerics and shamans . The reason I am wondering this is if druids indeed are being counted as healers, that would mean 3 tanks, 3 healers, 3 caster dps and 3 light fighters, which would have things pretty balanced. If druids are mostly dps with a few heals kinda like they were in VG, that would make 2 healers but 4 caster dps. If necros and bards indeed will be the next two classes added in expansions and druids are mostly dps, that would mean 2 healers but 5 caster dps , not too balanced, not that I really care so much, I don't necessarily need everything "balanced" in available classes.

I'm just thinking out loud ... anyone have the inside scoop or have heard anything ?
Radash responds

The specifics haven't been fully fleshed out yet so no inside scoop.
Seriously, after all this time they cannot answer what the classes will be fleshed out to be?
I am not leaking this is on the actual site here. I am bewildered. Jason good question, what I do not get is why they cannot answer it.

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Advanced Forum Detail Topic - Druids as full fledged healers ?

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Nirrtix did the same stuff sparkling is doing now. Id go as far as saying she started the censorship behavior and was a catalyst for what we have now in regards to moderation. Sparkling didn't create that environment. It already existed prior to her arrival. She just turned it up a notch, but lets be honest here, Nirrtix... You've done to others(like myself) what is being done to you. It just sucks when you're on the receiving end and not the one delivering the blows.
Convo, I was fiercely defensive of the game sure. It has changed since you and I last spoke. Will I admit I was wrong yes... IF you want an apology sure. Unfortunately though I am not like Sparkle I did not run the show. I was a messenger. I was a messenger who followed orders until the message and orders were ridiculously messed up. Unlike Sparkle I do not pretend to be perfect. I do not perform actions in the name of my faith. As to any criticisms of me you are welcome to criticize me. I know you guys have in the past. I hold no grudges, as if I did I would not be here.

As to Pantheon delivering blows. I do not care what they think of me. They have no room to diss anyone.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I am not 100% sure what you mean by censorship... I never deleted threads or posts on the Pantheon site... that is Blue and Sparkles way of dealing with things. I locked a couple threads at most. In the past 2 months I did nothing on the site for one simple reason. I was only there gathering information. The three strikes thread and Monty leaving were the end of my truly caring about Pantheon. The game has no future without a someone to fund the game and no one would fund the game with her on board.