Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm thinking the giant cock has something to do with the A Venomous S(kank) and A T(ight Ass Ho) that are hidden behind the A Lonely Adventurer and the second floor brick wall on the right, respectively. See, this is the good stuff that happens now that that Sparkly bitch ain't around to bless everyone all the fucking time. NOW I can believe this is gonna rock.
But this game needs the power of Jebus if it's ever going to make it's way to the promised land.

rrr_img_82303.jpg

gogojira_sl

shitlord
There's a new story about the Pantheon Patreon.It's bluntly titled "Pantheon asks for more money on Patreon," although maybe they should use a name (Brad) and not the name of the game.

Funny thing, there's only one comment so far from a guy named T.W. Anderson who just happens to go by Kyndread. He talks of the game from a fan perspective which would be weird were it not for the Pantheon team giving everyone a series of shit to laugh about since the game's inception. I knew it was Kyndread but clicked on his account anyways and it tied him to the unfortunately named Saga of Lucimia (Google the name and you'll see why, beyond it being generic as shit) which is another Unity-based MMO that sounds like a cut and paste of what Pantheon is trying to be. It's even got amapthat looks like a mirror image of the old Pantheon map that wasn't created in Microsoft Paint.

Gogojira, I think your memory is a bit foggy. TWAnderson (Tim) is a totally different person from me (Matt). Do you think I actually have the time to work on both games and keep a fulltime job? But whatever, believe what you want.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Gogojira, I think your memory is a bit foggy. TWAnderson (Tim) is a totally different person from me (Matt). Do you think I actually have the time to work on both games and keep a fulltime job? But whatever, believe what you want.
No, foggy as shit on that one. I believe you, but for whatever reason I've thought you were the Tim guy for months now.

Edit: I feel worse about my confusion for the Anderson guy and his project. They've got a rough set of screens and videos and haven't asked for a dollar.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its late on a saturday night and Kyndread is drin.... err posting. so tell us kyndread, who has been helping brad spell his words correctly? after we knocked him around, the "typos" in screenshots have more or less disappeared, did he buy a Speak N Spell or is somebody else cleaning up his messes?

oh and has nirtix returned yet? we all expect he is back at bradtheon.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Am I understanding the info on patreon correctly? Is there really only three people signed up or am I not interpreting this right?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
T.W was really the first person to cause a big rift in the community. He got the 3AM firing from Brad which he deserved for being a shitty mod.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
T.W was really the first person to cause a big rift in the community. He got the 3AM firing from Brad which he deserved for being a shitty mod.
Maybe that's why I'm confused. Didn't Kyndread get the boot or act like a psycho, too? The Pantheon team is full of crazy people so they all sort of blend together.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe that's why I'm confused. Didn't Kyndread get the boot or act like a psycho, too? The Pantheon team is full of crazy people so they all sort of blend together.
Kyn rage quit and lost all his mod posts in the process due to how the forum was setup.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like how Bash is a spell that A Savannah Zebra can cast. Is this the new kicking snake? Only time will tell. I also like how MagicMissile[sic] gets my old school EQ nostalgia juices flowing. I am so wet with Everquest nostalgia. Er, Magic Missile was EQ right? Doesn't matter, close enough. The part that gives this screenshot feel the most authentic old school EQ vibe is when the zebra died and gave experience twice without fighting it a second time. Fix your buggy bullshit Brad. Just like the good old days.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I noticed the Inn's in pantheon don't take gold. I thought that was really odd until I realized if you have three nails and a cross, they can put you up for the night.