Parent Thread

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Daughter had her 3 year check up last week. Doctor wants us to take her to a nutritionist because she is in the 15%ish percentile for weight and height. I blame my wife for being snall and Asian. He did say even if she stays in that height percentile she will be taller than the wife at lwast
My 10 year old son is now 1/2" shorter than my wife and my 12 year old is 7" taller than her. Lol

#asianMomProblems

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Good. While it's hard to transfer with good sanitary habits, there's a young kid and a pregnant mother there. Bitch best not be there and just send a fucking card.
Yeah I understand it's not viral and transfers mostly through feces, why risk it? There was a newborn there, and a bunch of kids between 1 and 3, plenty of elderly people. Just seems like a shitty thing to even risk.

Not to mention my aunt is looking at being put on a ventilator for life and a myriad of other bad stuff stemming from typhoid. I'm fairly certain it would be fatal to a 1 year old.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yeah I understand it's not viral and transfers mostly through feces, why risk it? There was a newborn there, and a bunch of kids between 1 and 3, plenty of elderly people. Just seems like a shitty thing to even risk.

Not to mention my aunt is looking at being put on a ventilator for life and a myriad of other bad stuff stemming from typhoid. I'm fairly certain it would be fatal to a 1 year old.
Yes tell Aunt Mary to stay the fuck away from children. Jesus, does she not own soap?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks. Only time I went to India I traveled by motorcade and was in gated compounds. Ican only imagine the amount of fecal matter I inhaled and inadvertently ingested
rrr_img_131961.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The feces is bad enough but they also bathe and drink near dead humans in the water. Seriously if you google the ganges it is awful.

My mother's family is full of retards.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Why is there so much shit in India? I know they have a lot of people but god damn.
There's not an abnormal amount of shit, they just literally shit everywhere and there's little sewer or waste treatment. They just shit randomly.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My aunt went to the "bad area" where they just shit in the street. She's a t1 Diabetic, not at all surprised she caught something. Her body can't fight it off either. Wouldn't be surprised if she died from it this year.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My aunt went to the "bad area" where they just shit in the street. She's a t1 Diabetic, not at all surprised she caught something. Her body can't fight it off either. Wouldn't be surprised if she died from it this year.
She went there in the name of God and he gives her typhoid. What a dick.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What in the actual fuck is wrong with those people.

Shit, I forgot all cultures are equal etc., etc.