Parent Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We're having a girl. We never talked about names before and both of us had the same name for our #1 pick, so that was lucky. It's a very "normal" name, no funny business.

Now, I'm 98% sure that my girlfriend is onboard with "Danger" for a middle name. Completely serious

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
We're having a girl. We never talked about names before and both of us had the same name for our #1 pick, so that was lucky. It's a very "normal" name, no funny business.

Now, I'm 98% sure that my girlfriend is onboard with "Danger" for a middle name. Completely serious

First name Stranger?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Let me get a signed contract guaranteeing the middle name first, then I'll propose your fantastic alternate option for first name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I use this app called Urbansitter a lot for babysitters.

I got this one black chick today for diversity and her afro is like 2 feet long.

My kid's faces right before I left was fucking hilarious

Siliconemelons

Just don't name your kid a stripper name... I don't know how... but I didn't seem to realize my 2nd's name was a stripper name until it was too late...

Not that she is a stripper...just that her name is her name lol

Arative

Vyemm Raider
My daughter Claire was born today. 6lbs 12 oz. 18.5 inches long. So far everyone is doing good.

IMG_20180307_183659.jpg

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I have never met a whore named Claire. Congrats man!! Actually a cute kid for once.

Most babies look like aliens.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Thanks everyone! My son met met his sister today and that was exciting.

My only complaint is the doctors and nurses all tell my wife to get plenty of rest but they come in like every two hours to wake her up for vitals or some shit like that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Grats!

I see pictures like this and start thinking about having another kid. Then I just listen to my 16 yo for 5 minutes and all good again.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users