Parent Thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh wow I have no words. You're a much better man than I can ever be, that much I can say.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Oh wow I have no words. You're a much better man than I can ever be, that much I can say.

Honestly? Its just doing what any parent would do.

If anyone can say I'm a better man for anything, its not giving into the urge to beat some serious fucking ass in that backwards ass town of meth-addled weasels...But I honestly have regrets about that part of it. I know nothing good would have come of it, but man it'd of been satisfying to break a couple faces.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Funny, what I had typed earlier but never hit reply:

“Damn Big, just reading that makes me want to rip the biological parents limb from limb.”

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider

If anyone can say I'm a better man for anything, its not giving into the urge to beat some serious fucking ass in that backwards ass town of meth-addled weasels...But I honestly have regrets about that part of it. I know nothing good would have come of it, but man it'd of been satisfying to break a couple faces.
Yeah I mean that part. Resisting the urge to end someone to stop them from fucking up more lives.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Update: My son called me last night to thank me for what i did for him.

Parenting, it fucking pays off.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
lulzd at my sitter options today.

image.png

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Someone in elfpals discord told me "she looks like sh'd smoke all your dabs." Chortled hard.

Got Beronica, she was goog. Cleaned house and did dishes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Jesus Christ, this is why everyone needs a good friend with nothing to lose. Anything like that ever happened to my sister or my friend's family, and I'd completely dismantle everyone involved.

So glad to hear that it seems to be working itself out.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ, this is why everyone needs a good friend with nothing to lose. Anything like that ever happened to my sister or my friend's family, and I'd completely dismantle everyone involved.

So glad to hear that it seems to be working itself out.

I mean, I just don't want anyone to feel anymore pain. Even if they fucking deserve it. I just want my son ok, and he seems to be now.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Friend told us this crazy story about a friend of theirs that has been saddled with someone else’s child.

Lady drops her daughter off at a birthday party. Party ends, kid is never picked up. The birthday party parents take the girl home with them thinking okay some crazy emergency must have happened.

The next day the parents call CPS, they show up and tell them that per Virginia law, they are legally responsible for the child for seven days, if the mother doesn’t make contact by then they will take the child. So the mother calls 15 minutes before the 7 days is up, asks if they have her daughter, they tell her yes, then she hangs up.

Seven days starts over.

These birthday party parents by the way have a boy. So they’ve been having to buy girl clothes, etc to keep this child functioning in the world. They’ve found out from other parents that the lady has been doing this for a long time, the parents are all too happy to get the girl back to her mother and avoid her at all costs so they don’t have to raise another child out of fucking nowhere. And they can’t get custody either.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Friend told us this crazy story about a friend of theirs that has been saddled with someone else’s child.

Lady drops her daughter off at a birthday party. Party ends, kid is never picked up. The birthday party parents take the girl home with them thinking okay some crazy emergency must have happened.

The next day the parents call CPS, they show up and tell them that per Virginia law, they are legally responsible for the child for seven days, if the mother doesn’t make contact by then they will take the child. So the mother calls 15 minutes before the 7 days is up, asks if they have her daughter, they tell her yes, then she hangs up.

Seven days starts over.

These birthday party parents by the way have a boy. So they’ve been having to buy girl clothes, etc to keep this child functioning in the world. They’ve found out from other parents that the lady has been doing this for a long time, the parents are all too happy to get the girl back to her mother and avoid her at all costs so they don’t have to raise another child out of fucking nowhere. And they can’t get custody either.
No joke, a similar scenario is how my brother and I ended up in a receiving home (orphanage) and then foster care and adopted.

Parents dropped us off with friends and then go off to try and make some money for a week.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
So a question for you folks with multiple children.

I have a 2.5 year old daughter who is the most important thing in the world to me. Just having her helped pull me out of a deep depression and got me to seek the help I needed. Now we are having our second child, and my question is how can you love anyone as much as the first one. Is it just like a switch that flips when they are born? Or do you have favorites, like I just don't get how it works.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>

I have a 2.5 year old daughter who is the most important thing in the world to me. Just having her helped pull me out of a deep depression and got me to seek the help I needed. Now we are having our second child, and my question is how can you love anyone as much as the first one. Is it just like a switch that flips when they are born? Or do you have favorites, like I just don't get how it works.

I switch favorite kid like my kids switch favorite toys, a few times a day. I love them both equally and would lay down my life to protect them but they both equally test my nerves.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

You'll be fine. You have the capacity to love another just as much. I guarantee it.