Parent Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
in the wok, once its seasoned its as good as cast iron

i use this method, i even have the same ladelk, except i use way less oil, oil and butter 1tsp each
Gross. Those eggs are cooked way too fast. Need to turn the heat waaaayyy down and cook slower. Rubbery eggs suck!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
My wife is out of town this week on business, so of course the first thing that happens is my 4 year old daughter starts a fight with her brother that ends up with her in the ER for stitches after she face-plants on the hardwood floor. Argh.

(She's fine, will grow up with a battle scar on her chin.)

Crone

My wife is out of town this week on business, so of course the first thing that happens is my 4 year old daughter starts a fight with her brother that ends up with her in the ER for stitches after she face-plants on the hardwood floor. Argh.

(She's fine, will grow up with a battle scar on her chin.)
Lol! Of course, right? How'd the wife handle it? She go out of town often?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Lol! Of course, right? How'd the wife handle it? She go out of town often?

She's out about a week every six. He first comment was "Wow, glad I wasn't there for that!" (She's got a phobia of needles and blood. Stitches = no go.)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After a short car ride where the four year old smuggled in a pen.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The worse we had was like 7-8 yrs ago we were at the lake (Houghton) with our friends during new years. Shit was frozen, but the lake was thawing and it had a layer of water on it. So of course the kids were all out there sliding around and getting wet from head to toe.

So they all came in and we took their coats and snow pants and threw them into the dryer for more wet fun in a few hours. So I check the dryer after 30 min or so and fuck me, one of the kids had a pocket full of crayons. Fucking entire dryer, filter was covered with wax. And of course my kid was the one with the crayons.

Second was a few years before that, my kids played in the basement all the time, we had a place set up for them there with all kinds of shit to play with, anyway, I go down there after hearing the "silence" for too long and find them both on the other side of the basement, the storage area, with an open can of house paint, painting our fucking fridge and freezer that was down there. Plus the puddle of paint on the concrete floor.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

My 4 year old is still In a full car seat. He only weighs like 33 pounds
My 2 and a half year old weighs I think 45? My 4 and 6 year old both are 60+. Lol

Mom is 5'8" and I'm 6'6". Father in law was 6'9". So this isn't unexpected. When they make millions from basketball 🏀 or football 🏈 deals I'll be ok!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Damn dude. I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'0"

You got some big kids my dude. Not saying that in a bad way, they're just so much bigger than mine

My oldest is SUUUUUUPER skinny. He's eating a lot lately so I'm hoping a growth spurt is coming.

The two year old is 30ish pounds and a full head shorter, so he takes after me. What's funny is my wife is the only short one in her family.

Crone

Damn dude. I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'0"

You got some big kids my dude. Not saying that in a bad way, they're just so much bigger than mine

My oldest is SUUUUUUPER skinny. He's eating a lot lately so I'm hoping a growth spurt is coming.

The two year old is 30ish pounds and a full head shorter, so he takes after me. What's funny is my wife is the only short one in her family.
When I go to friends houses with kids and play with them I'm like wtf is this little thing! Hahaha it's a shock for sure.

4, 2, and 6 year old. My 6 year old needs a cheeseburger for sure!

IMG-20190718-WA0013.jpg