Parent Thread

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It will be something they look back on and remember forever. Christmas we talked about the one item you remember most for Christmas. It was all spoil a kid type stuff.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Found some notes from my son's gf to him hidden in his room and among the innocuous ones is one that says "love your cock lmao"

Honestly not sure if I should be upset at him or not. :)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Print out a picture of ceiling cat and slip it in with the notes. Just a color picture, no annotation, and say nothing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I remember when my stepdad found out I was pounding puss everyday while he was at work. Had a very awkward car ride where he told me not to end up like him having kids when he was a teen.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I remember when my stepdad found out I was pounding puss everyday while he was at work. Had a very awkward car ride where he told me not to end up like him having kids when he was a teen.

Oh I’ve already had that conversation since we have some idiot cousins that had a kid in high school.

I made him tell me exactly what causes pregnancy, how that happens and how to prevent it. And what he should and shouldn’t be doing at this age.

Also I’ve been making him be home at night and any parties or events have to have a parent present and I’m calling and verifying with the parents that they are going to be present.

Unless he’s banging her after school somewhere, so far it’s just kid play time. But we’ll see.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Where there's a dick there's a way. I got my dick sucked in the woods at the mall. Just saying, you're doing the right things but if he's gonna be an idiot hell find a way

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh I’ve already had that conversation since we have some idiot cousins that had a kid in high school.

I made him tell me exactly what causes pregnancy, how that happens and how to prevent it. And what he should and shouldn’t be doing at this age.

Also I’ve been making him be home at night and any parties or events have to have a parent present and I’m calling and verifying with the parents that they are going to be present.

Unless he’s banging her after school somewhere, so far it’s just kid play time. But we’ll see.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Where there's a dick there's a way. I got my dick sucked in the woods at the mall. Just saying, you're doing the right things but if he's gonna be an idiot hell find a way

No doubt, but no reason I have to make it easy. If he wants to get some bitch pregnant he’s going to have to work at it.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
He s probably not that damn stupid.

He's having extremely awkward petting sessions. His girlfriend hasn't learned that "your dick" and "lol" have to be separated by at least one phrase, yet.

Dry handjobs, like an Indian rope burn. Poor little fellah.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Glad I missed that part of having kids. My mom basically raised me and she was real up front about it. Two rules. Don't get a girl pregnant, and if you get arrested don't call us for bail.

Other than the talks and threats of what would happen to me they were really relaxed about it. When I got my learners permit to drive at 14 and license at 15 they would leave me home alone for a weekend. They would call and ask if my girlfriend was there. Yes, we're watching a movie. She knew, she would say be god damn careful she would say.

Conversation at Christmas it came up. Apparently me sister didn't get that treatment. She apparently was put on lockdown. She's 7 years older. Only thing mom said was "I could trust you, her not so much". I was scared of my mom after my sister. I guess she didn't care for the lockdown.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wife is 7-8 weeks first appointment next week shes 36 so decent chance for miscarriage, we’ll see. We’re excited.

Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon this one’s for you.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Check your kid heavily, and if you have dark hair pay someone to check it/clean the kid.