Parent Thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
First full house sickness at the ToeMissile home. Hard core cough for everyone, the wife and 3 yr old have the flu, 8 month old has an ear infection and is teething. 1 week as of today.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So more about my sister. This is mostly gonna be me venting a bit, not really asking for advice.

As I said before, we started watching her daughter on Saturday's because her boyfriend's mother "wasn't very nice." Whatever, just doing it right.

Then she sends my brother and I texts asking if something were to happen her and her boyfriend could we support her with rent and bills. First of all, no I can't. Single income family. Second of all, my father lives alone and is retired - he's already told her they can both live there free of charge. The reason she doesn't want to do this is so foolish, "I couldn't get high as often at his house." I mean.. god forbid the man doesn't want weed smoke in his house. She's asked for financial help until she can start stripping to make money - no joke. That's her life plan right now. It's all so messed up.

So, I cannot support her whatsoever outside of providing food or something. Then she drops this bombshell that the dude is verbally abusive and she has to hide the daughter when he goes on tirades. And I've always seen that he was sort of a dick to her, but she's never said anything so I assumed he was trying to act cool in front of us or something. So now I even wonder if that's the full story, that the abuse is just verbal...

Keep in mind, she got pregnant with this dude within a few weeks of dating him. And she's been pregnant 4-5 times before (she has one kid.. so..). Kind of just want to buy her a pack of condoms and say 'there's your support'

End rant

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Show her the recent FSR page. Some post SB strip joint, cash littered on floor.

iannis

Musty Nester
It sounds like she's got a type. The beat me like the whore I am type. That's a level of fucked up that a brother can't fix.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It sounds like she's got a type. The beat me like the whore I am type. That's a level of fucked up that a brother can't fix.
Seems like it. Also I'd never post a pic, that's insane. Besides if things work out, she'll probably be nude online somewhere. MAYBE SHE ALREADY IS

I don't want to fix this, she's always been a bit drain bamaged

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Seems like it. Also I'd never post a pic, that's insane. Besides if things work out, she'll probably be nude online somewhere. MAYBE SHE ALREADY IS

I don't want to fix this, she's always been a bit drain bamaged
Noodle twat. I don’t even.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Wife ran up to me the other day with her phone, turned it around, and said "Look! I found it for 20% off!" That was when I knew it was a lost cause. The exact one she wanted was on sale, which they almost never are as it seemed like they were trying to shift stock or something (even though it was the new model). It was was out of stock as soon as we ordered it so I think we got the last one.

It was probably going to happen anyway. She is very good with money and rarely buys anything for herself, she even sewed her own wedding dress to save money (only cost like $150 and she still has leftover material). For me it was the principle of it, I hate being ripped off, but some battles just aren't worth fighting.

It came in a couple of days and we put it together. I have to admit it is a very nice stroller, but it was still way overpriced.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Since I know noodle I was able to find a picture of his sister online. She looks amazing at 27, but maybe is just me getting old and everything that age looks delicious.
1581092847876.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
week 13ish, girl

first bit of bad news, wife has the genetic marker for cystic fibrosis so I got tested today, should find out in a week or two. If I have it as well we'll have to do an ambo to see if the kid has CF. That could suck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Animale

Trakanon Raider
week 13ish, girl

first bit of bad news, wife has the genetic marker for cystic fibrosis so I got tested today, should find out in a week or two. If I have it as well we'll have to do an ambo to see if the kid has CF. That could suck.
If you’re both carriers then will need to do IVF for future kiddos unless you are willing to roll the dice on that. Hopefully your ancestors didn’t give you the CF defect and that worry can go away.