Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Crafting in PoE is for people that hate themselves.

Also for people that hate themselves: mines. I gave my miner one last try, just to see if pyroclast could live up to its reputation. It kinda does. But is mine detonation sequencing is gayer than 9 dudes fucking 10. Is this pack going to take 1, 2, or 3 minefield tosses? IDK, I played a decent bit today and couldn't get a rhythm down. Or here, stand in one spot for a while so you can delete/phase the boss, hope you don't ignore a one-shot mechanic while doing so.

Damage is the only thing carrying mines right now. When they nerf it(and they will), it will go back to marginal play levels. This game's visual clutter, UI design, and one-shot mechanics does not support standing in place for that long.

Indigon + Enduring Mana Flask was pretty nice though. I wonder if there's a way to abuse that on a not so annoying build without falling into the Indigon feedback loop.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Trying to craft ur own item is basically "yes id like to spend 4x what its worth to just buy it"

and slamming your dick in a door

6 Links I've had luck, crafting something top tier LOL NO

I will counter predict that mines stay as is, still want to do volatile dead miner with the stygian volatile dead orbs. Shit is god tier in the pvp arenas. They just come floating over from offscreen in a huge wave and insta gib people who can do nothing about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There's pvp in this game?

Sarn Arena my dude

There are cheese builds like u cannot imagine

I've listed the best one I've encountered so far

and did you miss the extremely popular Exile Battle Royale? Winners got a "chicken dinner" hideout ornament.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That was more of a sarcastic "people play pvp in this game?". I'm easily butthurt, so while I was playing during the battle royale, I did not participate.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
5% of life on kill is insane

I thought the same thing, then remembered it is often not the ping ping that kills you but the KABOOM, you know? I mean, yeah, a lot of times what you think is a one-shot is actually a quick one-two (or more) combo of something, but the one-shots are undeniably there. My melee (well, cyclone so "melee") is a leech monster but ~ 6,500 hps (and around 0% chaos resists) means the one shots are real. I decided on dual wield this league which, in retrospect, was a little restrictive as that means no Kaom's chest. I bought a max roll (non 6L) Belly to get to that 6,500 as well.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As I was leveling the miner I mentioned above, the one thing that killed me the most was Atziri's spear chuck. All the sustain from 40% MoM, enduring mana flask(and tones of flask/mana recovery nodes), and Indigon didn't mean shit. Realistically, you gotta build both. Which is really hard to do if you also have to devote passives and gear to dps. It's the biggest reason by minions are bullshit, you have to invest very little in their dps. Then you can do whacky shit like Divine Flesh, Incandescent Heart, and 90% chaos res.

Well, perhaps "bullshit" is too harsh. Minion AI is still retarded.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I joined a guild at the start of this league and it's full of euros and Russians. It's been an eye-opener for sure, those Russians really know the game. There's people in my guild with over a thousand exalts. I think some of them use trading software that's not legit as some of them are on 24/7 and just in their hideouts.

I thought I was very rich with 150 exalts last league, the top players in this game earn so much it's absolutely astonishing.

On a good note we are starting a private league on Friday with prizes which will break up the monotony of this point in the league.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bot trading is both a blessing and a curse, it's stupidly easy to have a stash tab set as public and measure the amount of spam you get as a real time price checking tool.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Maybe they got so much currency due to the oni-gorshi exploit at the start of the league. Lots of people used that in the guild I think. Not really sure, but there was like 10 tabs of oni-goroshis at one point.

Kinda gives you a good league start if you got 50 swords worth 100c each.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What exploit?
For like a few hours on the first day, uber hillock spawned in the act 6 beach, so you could constantly reset spawn him by entering the zone and back to town over and over. I think it was fixed in like 8hours or whatever but ppl who lvled quickly got to exploit that a bunch I'm sure.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So what's the tankiest thing you can play this league? Is it just minions with a fatty shield and spell block etc, or some kind of nebuloch crap?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Divine Flesh, Incandescent Heart, and lots of endurance charges is likely the core of the tankiest build you can make. Building around that likely means minions or mines. I doubt nebuloch is the absolute best as it's relatively easy to 30k armor anyway.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This lethal pride seems okay lol

lethal.png

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Been searching for this answer, but can’t find it. Say I am at Awakening level 4. I spawn Sirus. If I remove stones and drop to Awakening 3 then open the portals to Sirus, am I fighting 3 or 4 Sirus.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Been searching for this answer, but can’t find it. Say I am at Awakening level 4. I spawn Sirus. If I remove stones and drop to Awakening 3 then open the portals to Sirus, am I fighting 3 or 4 Sirus.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I had my first actual Rage Quit in a while last night. I got a corrupted (are they all corrupted?) T15 Constrictor map and thought - easy peasy. Then I got the arena with the cold-dot bubbles and got fucking annihilated. Now I run a Vaal Pact melee build, which, combined with how fucking much that idiot hops around, makes this fight difficult for a leech build. But MAN did I get angry. I considered dropping the Vaal Pact to see if the dots could be managed a little better with some actual regen but after three very quick deaths I slammed my laptop shut and did something else.

Feels Good Man.