Path of Exile

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1579065056716.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I just killed Baran for my 23rd stone and he didn't drop one? Can they sometimes not drop a stone or is this a bug? After all that fucking baiting and chasing and no fucking stone?

This may have killed this league for me for good.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How rare are the conqueror specific exalteds? Need a crusader one. Prob have to farm 3ex for it on PS4.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Are you certain you hadn't already obtained Baran's watchstone for that region?

The answer is - yes, I had.

However - so after 20 stones, don't ALL the areas say "4 watchstones to spawn conqueror". There is no way to tell from where I got all my previous stones other than memory? Am I missing something? I will have to look at my Atlas more closely, clearly.

I did a little google-fu and there are some confusing explanations of multiple influence spawning and cross-spawning conquerors, I don't fucking know. But I guess I will stick to one influenced area at a time.

I got kinda tired of chasing taunts so I have been spawning 2 areas of influence and then running maps on an Alt to level up until the conqueror is ready. Not a bad system. Until the stone didn't drop, at least.

EDIT - yeah I am a fucking idiot - there is a giant OBTAINED at the start of the line of each stone. So totally my bad. I was just looking at the 4 Stones required. Move along, nothing to see here but a moron.

Edit 2 - Got another stone finally and killed Sirus. Yay me. Helm drop, of course. I have now learned that Vaal Pact is good for clearing but better off unspec'd for most extensive boss fights.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How rare are the conqueror specific exalteds? Need a crusader one. Prob have to farm 3ex for it on PS4.

I've gotten two in however many conquerors it took to get 40 watchstones, so they are probably pretty low rates, sub 10%.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sub 10 means 1 in 200 for me. I may never see one.

Looks like 3ex it is on PS4.

Wishing hard for cross platform. The game turning into a slide show at times with high clutter/spell splosions is def a problem on PS4 tho.

Last edited:

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing HoAg Guardian. Tankiest build I've ever played.
I been hearing good things about this build so I started leveling one myself. Watched the one streamer pretty much tank almost everything in the game and makes delve looks like a joke.
The leveling been smooth so far. HoAG scorpion wrecks everything. Can't wait until level 68 for it come to all together.

Best rage quit this league so far and it was made into a remix.

• 1Worf

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I been hearing good things about this build so I started leveling one myself. Watched the one streamer pretty much tank almost everything in the game and makes delve looks like a joke.
The leveling been smooth so far. HoAG scorpion wrecks everything. Can't wait until level 68 for it come to all together.

Best rage quit this league so far and it was made into a remix.

It's amazing how tanky HoAG Guardian is this patch despite the fortify nerf, last patch you could get 90% physical DR with 0 armor, letting you do stuff like run the gluttony belt and acro/phase acro.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy I managed to 6L my (2/3) max roll Belly in, I think, less than 600 fuses. I didn't really keep track - I just put aside 150 to 5L in in the bench and then slammed it with as many as I had left after converting most of my Jewellers. Anyway, my tool-tip dps with the extra gem is the same without buffs as it was fully buffed previously. FeelsGoodMan.

So, best league ever for me hahahahahahahaha.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The answer is - yes, I had.

However - so after 20 stones, don't ALL the areas say "4 watchstones to spawn conqueror". There is no way to tell from where I got all my previous stones other than memory? Am I missing something? I will have to look at my Atlas more closely, clearly.

I did a little google-fu and there are some confusing explanations of multiple influence spawning and cross-spawning conquerors, I don't fucking know. But I guess I will stick to one influenced area at a time.

I got kinda tired of chasing taunts so I have been spawning 2 areas of influence and then running maps on an Alt to level up until the conqueror is ready. Not a bad system. Until the stone didn't drop, at least.

EDIT - yeah I am a fucking idiot - there is a giant OBTAINED at the start of the line of each stone. So totally my bad. I was just looking at the 4 Stones required. Move along, nothing to see here but a moron.

Edit 2 - Got another stone finally and killed Sirus. Yay me. Helm drop, of course. I have now learned that Vaal Pact is good for clearing but better off unspec'd for most extensive boss fights.

If I am understanding you correctly, yes you can see where all your watchstones come from. Hover your mouse over each set of storage areas on the far left. It will list one of each color for each box of 4 containers. Each stone listed will say if it has been received or not. If not then ya.. proly will say it needs 4 stones to spawn that particular guardian. As to whether it can spawn one you already have while at the same time skipping one that is still missing, I am not sure.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I kind of got bored with my necro so took a poe break. But i'm considering a pathfinder or assassin poison claw build. Been mainly looking at pestilent strike and cobra lash. Anyone have some experience with this archetype and know what the best way to go for both class and skill is if i want to be able to do both mapping and bosses/metamorphs?

Prolif looks like it'd be kinda of mandatory so i feel like i'd be stuck with pestilent strike if i went assassin (unless i went dagger for bino's kitchen knife but i'd prefer claws).

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I kind of got bored with my necro so took a poe break. But i'm considering a pathfinder or assassin poison claw build. Been mainly looking at pestilent strike and cobra lash. Anyone have some experience with this archetype and know what the best way to go for both class and skill is if i want to be able to do both mapping and bosses/metamorphs?

Prolif looks like it'd be kinda of mandatory so i feel like i'd be stuck with pestilent strike if i went assassin (unless i went dagger for bino's kitchen knife but i'd prefer claws).

Cobra Lash and poisons in general hit a brick wall in T15+ this league. You can probably get it feeling good at the very end game but it's going to take a boatload of investment.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cobra Lash and poisons in general hit a brick wall in T15+ this league. You can probably get it feeling good at the very end game but it's going to take a boatload of investment.

Well thats dissapointing and put me off it now, damn..

Had also looked at flicker strike with the saviour but the poe ninja builds i looked at had mirror tier gear like 680 pdps foils and 5 implicit sirus gloves etc but maybe i should try it for the lols even if i can only make a cheap version.