Path of Exile

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Went to work this morning and had to have boss take me in to ER. Kidney stone wanting to say Hi. I just got home a bit ago and patched but an at 17k in queue but hey..least I get to play (eventually) This is gonna suck

Caliane

probably should be able to base a flame wall build off any old scorching ray more or less.

necro, elem, or templar.

elefocus, spiritural aid, divine judgement.
orb of storms to proc EE likely. with added cold damage to spells gear. dont make use of added fire damage to projectiles yourself. I would think EE would be more damage, then using spellslinger and power siphon/barrage, whatever.

probably not use spell cascade. let you cast walls in different locations, instead of 3 in one spot.

Can get real fancy with burning arrow, and ignite. just remember Burning is not ignite. Burning is not an ailment. Elementalist bacon of ruin for example, does NOT effect burning.
go herald of ash/golems if you go elementalist.

which actually, yeah. elementalist EE.. discord and elemancer.
herald of lit, ash, and ice. Ash does not ADD fire damage to spells. it "gains phys as fire". so orb of storms will deal ice and lit damage. While Ash will buff your burning damage greatly.

A triherald orb of storms ought to autobomb most trash as well.

super basic start. self cast. not even getting into uniques, or any thing.
may back this up with Holy flame totem+immolate. Insane added fire damage from flamewall, and immolate.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the ziz builds btw. I think I'll try blade blast starter. I've never done BB before.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I really enjoued chieftan bladeblast. You can get mega fat if you want to and rock like 3k regen etc.

Not sure I'd use glancing blows again after the further nerfs, a staff for two 6-links might be more appealing now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I really enjoued chieftan bladeblast. You can get mega fat if you want to and rock like 3k regen etc.

Not sure I'd use glancing blows again after the further nerfs, a staff for two 6-links might be more appealing now.
Can use glancing blows with a staff too though.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
bleh if u werein queue bex just announced anothr 'small patch' (its over 1 gb) and suggested restarting client to get it
EDIT - she now said its not mandatory. thx bex lost 40k in queuue

Last edited:

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Think I'm just going with Alkaizer's Earthshatter build. Looks solid I didn't play with the new slam shit last league. May end up hating the extra amount of keys but we'll see.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
YbBvPLZ.png

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Glancing blows actually feels pretty underwhelming when you can use a rumi and get to like 50% block/mitigation or mitigate 0,35 dmg * 75% block = 26,25...Unless you're a trickster with ES on block.

from 3k to 50k in queue i hope it was worth it

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The patch is possibly not necessary though so I'm just gonna keep going like that see how it goes and if there's weird shit I can download it after, doesn't really make a difference.

Granted I'm at 19k anyway so doesn't really matter what I do. Hell I don't even know if I'll play more than a couple of hours either.

Xevy

Log Wizard
how shit is the league? I need to know before going to bed
Stay up for 3 more weeks and we'll let you know.

Going elemental Kitava's Thirst Bladefall/Bladeblast Inquisitor. Low end have to split cold/lightning, but high end I'll go full cold. Bit experimental, but didn't want to go Chieftan again. Chieftan is definitely incredibly solid though.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol yea i got scammed early. servers not up yet but my queue number jumping up from everoyne else that also got scammed but after me, yay!

Caliane

id settle for scam patch.

Please note: Patch 3.11.2 contained a broad restructure to Path of Exile's file system that necessitated a complete redownload of all game files. If you did not update the Path of Exile game client in the week prior to this release, this update will be very large. We suggest you begin the update process early.
oops.

55% speed:2.86MB/s 14.13GB / 25.55GB