Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Did they stealth change lifesprig to 7% life on cast or is this just bugged?

Capture.PNG

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Soul mantle kikazaru builds all sucked wieners anyway, nothing of value was lost.

Flame wall is pretty fucking sick so far. Using it as my main link while leveling and it just melts the world.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
GGG is just a bunch of fuckheads. They won't do a goddamn thing to ED after leagues and they barely nerf minion builds in the same time frame, but they still somehow decide they need to nerf a build that gives up both rings and a number of passives to be viable at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
soul mantle change was unintentional bex said. She said wasn’t sure when it would be fixed though

Caliane

wasnt sure if intentional, but seeing a thread on reddit.

flame wall, and I hear blazing salvo have bugged xp costs. they level VERY slowly. like 2x or 3x as much exp to gain 1 level as normal.
cant confirm salvo, but I am running flame wall, and I instantly noticed it, for that.

my flamewall as primary leveling so far has been mediocre. its range is very short. the damage is just ok. but, if that exp gain is NOT intended, well it being level 4 on a level 26 char, might be the problem..

it pairs with holy flame totem very well.

are those ridiculous str/dex nodes by heart and soul new this league? did they just give up on making witches actually have to give any shit about pathing for stats?

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Either or. It used to be 6 to 7 life, not % life. That's broken as fuck.

League is fun, but riddled with QoL issues and flat out bugs.

It's not actually 7% recovery, just a tooltip error I guess. Spamming spells would heal you for huge noticeable chunks if it were.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
after a day of fleshing it out and watching streamers, how are the starter builds looking?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just having ziz on in the background...The new skills are apparently not the greatest putting it mildly

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
soul mantle change was unintentional bex said. She said wasn’t sure when it would be fixed though

Her first quote on reddit yesterday was that the change was intentional but we're unintentionally left out of the patch notes.

The change was curses made them look at soul mantle and decide they didn't like players being able to completely avoid the downside cost of using it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fire wall is sick so far, no complaints really. The weird case range limit is kind of annoying but once you get used to it it's fine. Big fucking deeps with fireball.

I leveled with salvo for a while and it was...fine? I just didn't really understand the point of it I guess when fireball was so much more damage, even using something like LMP for more clear. Smaller individual elemental hits like salvo does don't really have a home that I know of?

Bunch of the steel skills are bugged and not properly benefiting from projectile gems so no one really knows much on those yet.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It doesn't, they fucked it up.

Heist was super sweet while leveling but something about the higher level ones is completely fucked. I'm like 75% to get "unexpected disconnect error" on trying to exit them after getting the macguffin and it eats the entire run, so I'm completely off it until another patch lands I guess.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Sounds like a typical league launch and another pass for me! Maybe next league.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Current problems:

-Many of the new spells don't work correctly/don't level properly/start at the wrong values (BIG OOPSIES)
-There's player collision in Rogue Harbor. That means you can both be body blocked out of the stash AND body blocked BEHIND IT and can't leave without logging out
-Heist missions end if you click to portal after joining them. Immediately. Why is this a thing? Maybe if you've already entered the heist area, but not the pre-heist area.
-Heist mission guys give you items. Did you happen to die/fail the heist with that item on you? It's on you until you find that quest heist again! I had a poison vial on me for like 6 levels.
-Heist guys have green items that you can't store ANYWHERE but your inventory. Heist tab? No. NP, just run them. Unless your Rogue isn't high enough level to run that mission. RIP inventory.
-You can get charms for your rogues, but can't store them in the Heist tab. Wouldn't be an issue if they didn't have merc level requirements that start off fairly high so you have to have another tab of shit.
-YOU CAN GET STUCK IN THE TERRAIN INSIDE OF HEISTS. Stand the FUCK BACK when you open the safe or you'll get stuck in it and RIP that heist.
-Some other shit I can't remember, but it's definitely annoying.

Marks seem... awful. Assassin's mark being single target helps for bossing, but why would they then nerf the crit chance and multi? Why make power charges on kill with big on kill life/mana recovery if you are just doing it on bosses. They dun goofed. I know the quality gives you %chance to gain charge on hit, so that's good, but the other changes are ???

Hopefully they hotfix SOME of these problems like collision/stash/quest items being non-movable. The other stuff may take more time but it'd be sad if some of these abilities are DOA not because of viability but due to actual bugs. League is definitely fun though and can be VERY rewarding when you know what you're doing, but like Harvest, PoE is mostly rated by lootsplosion D3 exiles on Reddit now so I can't see it getting favorable reviews from casuals.

Most of the fanbase just wants to zoom, kill, and loot with as little thinking as possible. I like that they're TRYING to give you some sort of control over your game and rewards and choices and risks, but mob mentality won't have it. I foresee more Legions/Breach/Abyss leagues in our future to keep the WaaaaWaaaas happy.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user