Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Some combination that dialla's and ashes haven't already shown?
Ya, looking through the list I'm not sure how much there is to abuse. There's the combination of anomalous Behead and divergent Bloodthirst that are +150% increased damage against enemies on low life each (300% total) which isn't bad but that's only good for a pretty narrow set of builds.

Divergent knockback gets you 150% knockback distance?
:trollface:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
You know, I love Vaal Double Strike. I had one of those once as a boss killer that just fucked on champion or slayer i think ,cant remember. Is that still a viable boss killer? I'm hoping to really hit 38+ challenges this league, and need a really good boss killer thats super high damage, but nothing overly complicated to play. Failing that, what's a good boss killer I can use a ranger for once I get a HH?

Edit: Found the name lol

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Double strike. It still fucks pretty hard for bosses (as far as melee goes) but mapping with it is pure pain. With the buffed Savior I bet it's ridiculous single target though with the Vaal clones up.

If you wanna deadeye then ice shot and tornado etc all can boss once you're rich, but the journey to real single target will be a long one. Raider trinity + whatever attack skill you like is still gonna be plenty good for bossing as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Double strike. It still fucks pretty hard for bosses (as far as melee goes) but mapping with it is pure pain. With the buffed Savior I bet it's ridiculous single target though with the Vaal clones up.

If you wanna deadeye then ice shot and tornado etc all can boss once you're rich, but the journey to real single target will be a long one. Raider trinity + whatever attack skill you like is still gonna be plenty good for bossing as well.

Is occy poison conc a viable starter, or should poison conc only stick with pathfinder/ranger? I know getting the gem can be a pain but I can find someone to get one for me im sure.

I wouldn't map with double strike, it would be purely a bosser. I guess the plan then should be just poison conc pathfinder, then level up double strike for bosser. The problem is super end mapping I kinda want to have a cyclone situation. Ugh. I dont want 3 characters.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If they repeat what they did in 3.19, hitting 38 achievements should be no problem. Unless you're ronne ronne and wait for the highly telegraphed implosion of the league to do it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is occy poison conc a viable starter, or should poison conc only stick with pathfinder/ranger? I know getting the gem can be a pain but I can find someone to get one for me im sure.

I wouldn't map with double strike, it would be purely a bosser. I guess the plan then should be just poison conc pathfinder, then level up double strike for bosser. The problem is super end mapping I kinda want to have a cyclone situation. Ugh. I dont want 3 characters.

If you want just a total freeroll league start to farm with do cold dot elementalist. Being able to curse bosses for real now means it's gonna clear in to reds and pinnacles basically naked, and the AE node on elementalist makes vortex damn near screen wide. Then if you end up really liking it you can pivot to ignite nonsense for juice farming or just roll a dedicated bosser.

• 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If they repeat what they did in 3.19, hitting 38 achievements should be no problem. Unless you're ronne ronne and wait for the highly telegraphed implosion of the league to do it.

You don't even wanna know how many divines I paid for a trialmaster set

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I farmed 3/4 of those pieces just doing other content. Should have asked, I think I had two pieces sitting around.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I got 350 divines for that staff I posted a while back so none of it really mattered, but man did this league fall off a cliff, even more than usual

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you want just a total freeroll league start to farm with do cold dot elementalist. Being able to curse bosses for real now means it's gonna clear in to reds and pinnacles basically naked, and the AE node on elementalist makes vortex damn near screen wide. Then if you end up really liking it you can pivot to ignite nonsense for juice farming or just roll a dedicated bosser.
I do like things I haven't tried that also qualify as faceroll. Got a link to a build anywhere as an outline?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What you all rollin on ruthless?

Toxic rain, holy fire totem, minions?

Feel like holy fire totem chieftain, take alira bandit will do great through campaign

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Feel like holy fire totem chieftain, take alira bandit will do great through campaign

Summon Raging Spirit (with a golem or two, a couple of spectres, a pod of zombies, an animate guardian and a holy flame totem)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

HCSSFRuthlessBTW

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well, color me surprised they didn't nerf Inquis RF after I played it last league. A veritable Christmas miracle.

So I am going to start that, it is a serious breeze through the acts and a base weapon is pretty easy to craft.

Then I am going to try that new volcanic ranged molten strike. I cringe at having to use totems though.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well, color me surprised they didn't nerf Inquis RF after I played it last league. A veritable Christmas miracle.

So I am going to start that, it is a serious breeze through the acts and a base weapon is pretty easy to craft.

Then I am going to try that new volcanic ranged molten strike. I cringe at having to use totems though.

Bruh how will Inquis survive

1670387682443.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Ok, I'll look for a good build for 3.20 then. I presume we're getting tree updates on the passive tree that isn't out yet?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not sure on that front, there may not be that much aside from the curse wheel changes though?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not really sure what i want to play either. Considering a few things.

1.Vaal smite:
Pro - looked cool. Aura stacking and perseverance belt gets me excited.
Con - it feels like there's only 1 way to build it for late game and i've done it already and don't wanna do it again (armor stacking and doriyani's prototype). I would like to be able to do it with Champ w/ perseverance and ghost shrouds etc and i've put a lot of pob time into it, but even with a pob with 100ish divines in items it's only at like 18 million dps which just isnt good enough for a melee ability imo.

2.EK ignite:
Pro- Its probably the best build since 3.13 i've played and wouldn't mind remaking it. Ignite prolif explosions.
Con - I haven't done it whitout all the bells and whistles and not sure how it feels with less. WoC elementalist isn't something i look forward to playing before a EK swap, not ranged enough for elementalists sub par defense and sustain (but maybe archnemesis removal means its not as much of an issue). Might get priced out of EK gear because it's seemingly so popular.

3. Considering Cold dot elementalist purely as a starter:
Pro - it looks super powerful with basically no gear at all(watched a bit of jungroan killing quest eater+exarch in like 7hours from waking up on the strand). Slightly more defense than WoC ignite because of chill and bastion of elements. Chill seems like it should be a great resolve defence in the league mechanic too.
Con - I wouldn't want to play it for long and no interest to invest in it, hand QoL is pretty bad with 4 buttons just to deal the damage

4. Honorable mention to seismic trap, never played it but traps scare me

• 1Solidarity