Path of Exile

Caliane

yeah, maps, gems, fragments/keys(atziri, offerings, prophecys), trade, and temp league stash are all possibilities.

Fragments would be the easiest. But not much demand for that.
Maps is probably highest demand. But honestly, I'm not really sure what a map stash would do, that a regular one doesnt.. just autosorting... dont need an actual tab for that. just a better sort.
gems. possible, but level and quality would make sorting a pita. why they haven't done this already. stacking, etc doesnt.
Some kind of afk trade tab? would be huge, and go hand in hand with trade update. pretty likely I think..
temp league stash. also possible. I think they are well aware of how much a pita temp league currencys are. having to add, remove them from base currency tab is very much not ideal. A more permanent solution is very likely.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If i had to guess these are going to be more of the skills they made for monsters in acts 5-10. We only saw 1 of them with 3.0 so im sure theres a backlog of more to be added at some point.

As far as the new stash tab, some of the files for it are already in the game.

Pji5h33.png

Awesome find

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gem tab would be pretty pointless now that we can buy almost all of them. I'd go with map tab just for the sort feature. Fuck looking for maps.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Shaping your atlas makes a map tab somewhat useless. Don't got much to sort when you only have 2-5 red maps you care about.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gem tab would be pretty pointless now that we can buy almost all of them. I'd go with map tab just for the sort feature. Fuck looking for maps.
Gems would be useless atm but I mentionned that it'd be only useful if they added some gem customization. Like a new type of currency that lets you roll special mods on gems(like +aoe, reduced cast speed, lower mana cost, gain xp faster etc). Then you have a bunch of gems with a bunch of mods and you might want to keep them for certain situations.

Map seemed more likely though and is apparently already in the files so yeah. If they remake some of the endgame mechanic it might also prove more useful than currently where just dropping everything in one normal tab and then using search works pretty well anyway.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So putting maps in a special tab would work well for standard maps, but if you picked up a magic map (or multiple ones) each is different until you go thru them and do whatever you want to them. Maybe it's just me.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah i'm not sure how they could get a map tab to work with 3 different rarities of each map and so many types, too.

As far as some upcoming changes, i'm going to assume some of them will be the implementing of the new bosses onto maps replacing some of the copies of old bosses that exist on them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They could with some sort of expandable UI rather than the current static one. Select a tier, select a map, it opens a small tash tab of x slot with your maps in there. Go back and select another tier/map and it opens another small tab. The total amount of slots is limited to Y which you can see at the top. Can still sort by white/blue/yellow and do the usual search, just instead of being displayed as one large block with all your maps, it's a neat interactive tab thing. Not sure if it's possible with the tech though.

Alternatively as I mentionned last page, the map changes in that expansion could make the difference. For example, they could remove map crafting on the map themselves, and instead have the map mods work like Zana mods where you just drop a map in the thing, click some mods and roll it like that. Like instead of the random system we have currently we'd have a controlled system where you pay x currency to get y effects of your choice, with some drawbacks and the corresponding amount of rarity/quantity for that mod. The small effects would be worth a transmute or an alt, the stronger an alch or a chaos, then the zana map mods would be added to that at their normal prices. This way a map stash makes perfect sense since all maps are white.

They might have a completely different plan too I don't know but that's just 2 ways a map stash would potentially work.

Caliane

integration with the atlas probably as well.

Being able to access the stash tab, atlas at the same time. Move the sextants to the new map tab.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I would love an afk trading tab. Or a vendor in my hide out where I put items eith prices and the currency I get from sales just sits in the tab waiting for me to pick it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
name of the next league got leaked with those items. Abyss.

bc4qs5lydvwz.png

Also worth noting is that the unique Dunes map is tier 7 so it looks like an atlas rework is coming.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
These new uniques look pretty meh. The summoner helm especially looks like something you'd only wear from 34 to ~65, which is super limited even for a leveling unique. Would have been better if it was lower level, even if it had shittier stats.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone may have already done this, but be nice if there was a site/ap that would update your filter. Just check/uncheck what you want and the color you want it displayed and such. Be nice on a leveling build anyway.

Edit - found it, duh.

Working on atlas up to tier 11 so far. Because I ran all the quest along the way I've way way out leveled the content. Down to running physical reflect on the maps for more "fun".

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only unique that looks like more than leveling trash is the +2 shield with the ability to have some empower/aura shenanigans going on. Level 28-30 aura would be pretty sweet though.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The only unique that looks like more than leveling trash is the +2 shield with the ability to have some empower/aura shenanigans going on. Level 28-30 aura would be pretty sweet though.
Yeah that shield looks strong and you get free freeze immunity and some weird cold damage absorb which doesn't really hurt. Rest kinda looks like whatever, although maybe the boots will find use in some extreme glass canon lightning build or whatever. Someone posted a unique teaser on reddit that they made and it was also lightning based(can't be shocked and mobs that are shocked explode dealing x% of their health mechanic and some other shit) so there might be some super fast clearing lightning build coming next season which could make the boots good.

Body swap as a movement skill sounds meh too. Like assuming it works by swapping an enemy, it'd make it useless unless there's enemies on your screen, and generally when you want to be able to use a movement skill to move between packs, not just during fights(plus during fights it has limited uses since it can't be targetted freely). Might use different mechanics though so we'll see.

Caliane

These new uniques look pretty meh. The summoner helm especially looks like something you'd only wear from 34 to ~65, which is super limited even for a leveling unique. Would have been better if it was lower level, even if it had shittier stats.
yeah. all leveling items. but I wouldnt even use them for that.

also agree, Shield is ok.

Caliane

Body swap.

Some options.
First, if it just swaps with a target... shitty flickerstrike? yeah, cant be it.
option 2 kindof sounds like Mirror arrow.. so, could just be a wand mirror arrow.(which has been asked for) the "body" is a clone you create.
option 3. Summoner skill. swap minion with enemy.
option 4. Super cool possession skill. you possess a target. get some kind of super spectre like player control.