Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
maps4.png

The hype is getting real, I'd say we for sure getting an end game expansion here next

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well technically they only said you want a movement skill to get past the gaps, they could have enemies on the other side you can bodyswap to. But yeah that sounds clunky as shit, also wouldn't work well with console controls I'd assume, so it's probably going to be similar to mirror arrow where it creates a body then swap with it. Wand/staff based maybe. They could just unfuck flame dash and not have to add more skills though. Like I still don't get why flame dash needs charges when shield charge and whirling blades can just be spammed without any issues. Sure it goes through shit, but it's also shit range, just nerf the damage on it/make it only do instant fire damage on pass through so it doesn't leave billions of laggy trails of fire and everyone can just use that instead.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How do resist work past 75? I'm right at 100 on all 3 except chaos at 25. Is that over resist for if you have your resist lowered or ?? Could probably lfigure it out, but not a fan of opening the character sheet in the middle of a fight to see what is happening :)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Going over resist cap has 1 benefit: map with elemental weakness curse. In yellow maps, you need to be 29%(level 10 curse) over cap to negate the curse, and 34%(level 15 curse) in red maps. Over caps does nothing for the map mod that lowers your max resist(i.e. cap). Your total resist, under and over cap, are counted for Wise Oak flask.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

I must have someone on ignore or Deathwing is talking to himself heh.

Seriously, any reason for a new player to take part in this race?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Turmoil isn't a void league so if you want some cash/toys for standard, this is a good way to get some efficiently.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone start up on turmoil yet? I'll be doing it mostly to test out a build for the next temp league. Never done a completely pure cold build and want to see how easy it is to get the gear for that

Borzak

I guess I'm going to make a character and get to lvl 35. I guess I'll play some kind of caster/aoe type. I'll have to find one.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I started a Fire Nova miner, not planning much further than 35, but the playstyle is definitely something else

Borzak

Someone was streaming all week going thru various builds with thier "team" to see which was going to be the fastest, had a stop watch going lol.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I wound up doing that 10 skeleton mage build. Just got a 4 link for it so far. But it's alot of fun and pretty fast I think I'm 63 now.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Just gave this game another go'round after my first attempt right after launch. Either i have played so many janky games between then and now and i no longer notice it or the animations and just about everything got a lot better. Either way, really having a blast so far - glad i gave this another shot because my first attempt went sour really fast.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, they fixed/rewrote their netcode and optimized the shit out of the engine, so it runs like a charm these days. The leagues and constant updates keep it pretty fresh