Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
New patch says 6link beastcraft recipe and t1/t2/t3 talisman recipe, nice. Also lots of QoL improvements and beasts are tradeable.

Map drops are shit, I can't even get yellow maps to advance my atlas.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The last patch finally makes capturing kinda usable instead of throw&pray. Still I can't believe they launched the league in such a shitty state.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just got another patch minutes ago. Not sure what was included. I got the big patch earlier.

Borzak

Several items in t he hotfix. Here's one that stood out.

Fixed a bug where the "Create a Levelling Item" recipes would apply their mods to any item base. For example, if you placed a Map in the Blood Altar and then chose "Rare Coral Ring with Maximum Life", it would apply a Life mod to the Map.

Forum - Patch Notes - 3.2.1 Hotfix - Path of Exile

Borzak

Got a wildwrap. Didn't even know I had the prophecy and had just looted the briskwrap minutes before. I was like what is this about.

No use for it but kind of suprised me.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Got some lucky af RNG last night. Did about 250 chaos spam to reroll that steel ring and make a shaper amulet / stygian belt. Ended up with all 70-100 life, 70+ elemental resists, 30%+ wed, high phys rolls and most still have an open craft available also some solid searching eye jewels. If poe.trade is remotely accurate it's at least 30-40 ex =O

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So I decided to do some beastcrafting and craft a lvl 21 gem.

I am now a proud owner of lvl 21 Immortal Call.

Borzak

I wish you could import two builds into PoE and find the differences on the tree and shortest/fewest regret orbs to change it. Dreaming I know.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Bought an ilvl 100 opal ring thinking I had the mods to split it but I'm still missing the 2 i've been missing for a while, so I hit it with a couple chaos and ended up hitting pretty good ring with t1 all res, t2 fire res, t1 str, and t4 wed (feelsbadman).

Once I get elder/guardians to pop, I can clear all the other elder influence maps without them disappearing, right?

Borzak

Yeah, but I'm lazy lol. Be nice if you could overlay them. But like I said I'm lazy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm having trouble understanding the intended flow and usage of the bestiary mechanic. I'm pretty sure most of my menagerie is full(note, they warn you when you reach -1 capacity, and then never again) and yet there's almost nothing I want to craft. For instance, I wanted some of those Horizon orbs they just implemented yesterday, but I have no idea what beasts are going to be required for it, so why would I blow my beasts on shit crafts when they might be more valuable later?

I realize this works a lot like prophecy and silver coins. Nobody uses silver coins while leveling, just stockpiling them until they reach maps. The difference is that there's no limit(ok, 5k?) on silver coins. I think this mechanic might feel a bit better if there wasn't such a low limit on beasts in the menagerie. Still wouldn't feel that great, I'm getting into red tier maps with pretty much nothing to craft, but at least I wouldn't feel like capturing beasts is working against me(because it overwrites some beast you already have if you're at limit).

I'm glad they're making changes, but this league is still in a sad state.

More perspective: I JUST got the "create a unique ring" recipe yesterday. I'm almost 90. That's fucking stupid. I was hoping to use that recipe to stockpile some useless rings and create my own Loreweave. Ended up buying one for ~1 ex instead because that dropped WAY earlier.

I don't see how this mechanic is going to go core and be reliable or even usable in any form. It's unreliable as a fucking league mechanic. Imagine this shit with 10% of the current beast spawns.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Started my first necro and I can't decide in which direction to go in the end-game. Right now I'm using all the pets available with SRS and Skeletons in Poet's Pens, Spectres (Solar Guards) in +2 helm and Zombies in a 5 link Vis Mortis.

char name : foggywitch
View Profile - Path of Exile - gogusrl

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
This league I think definitely tried to do something too large; it should have been an expansion and not just a league mechanic. Lots of flaws that they are still working on correcting, and its going to be a month in soon. I think they'll be able salvage this in a couple more patches but yeah, it was really rough to start.