Path of Exile

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The exalt to chaos deal. I looked on poe ninja earlier and it's more that chaos appears to be worth less. Not sure if it's because more chaos floating around not spending it with zana or what. Nearly everything is going up in cost in relation to chaos.

I'd say it's because of the weak Zana mods and not as much Shaper/Elder item spamming due to the boss drops out of the temple.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I slam a white opal (or rare/blue) on a corruption alter and it turns it shaper. Can I then scour it and craft it with shaper mods?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Red guardians+elder down, shaper+his guardians down, now just waiting for elder to respawn and drag him to do uber elder.

1death on each of the guardians+shaper, not too bad for a first time I guess. Shaper got me because I underestimated the aoe of the slam(I stopped walking away and started casting before I was out of the aoe apparently) but otherwise was very easy due to dying in like 5seconds and forcing next phases, guardians I died to various stuff, minotaur underground slam shit cause I didn't notice he was gone since he charged from offscreen while I was running away, Phoenix I died to his whirlwind shit that just stunlocked me on the first hit and Chimera I died the first time he went invis, I'm not 100% sure on the mechanics but after that it seemed to work better if I ran in the smoke, made him appear faster? First time I just ran in circles and he hit me like 12times in a row or whatever, which didn't feel right since after that he never hit me more than 3-4times before reappearing. And Hydra I didn't die, although it was pretty close but was easier than the others because she wasn't trying to hump me.

Didn't die on elder+guardians, the guardians are pretty rippy but normal elder is a snooze fest even on red map.

Switched to Tukohama Vanguards for boss damage but it made mapping really shit, hope Elder shows up soon, I've ran like 6-8maps atm, guess I need more. Probably finish tomorrow.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
hope Elder shows up soon, I've ran like 6-8maps atm, guess I need more. Probably finish tomorrow.
He shows up at exactly 20 maps. Apparently the last couple maps you do matter for getting him to spawn on T16 as uber rather than just another red.

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
Korrupt Korrupt that build is crazy interesting. I just used the golden rule for frenzy charges as I thought it reflected bleed/poison to me and it didn't affect the mobs. The more you know!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Golden Rule will still inflict reflected poison/bleed on the original target? That's counter intuitive.

I guess Apep's Slumber is interesting in that it prevents damage from the self-inflicted bleed, but was that really that much damage to begin with? I guess I'm missing what's interesting about that. Apep's Slumber is the only new part to that build, right? Everything else was possible before?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
He shows up at exactly 20 maps. Apparently the last couple maps you do matter for getting him to spawn on T16 as uber rather than just another red.
Oh is it 20 exactly, I thought it was random-ish. Hmm I didn't count how many I ran already, I think 11, guess I'll run a few random maps. I read you can also run white maps if you use the elder orb on them and run the base version(not the T16 shaped version). I might just shape one of these white maps I have 10-15 of and just chain run that since it basically cost nothing and I don't have that much currency left and a bunch of maps to buy for uber elder(2x guardian set, minus the 2 I already have, and I also want a vaal temple).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean 20 maps in the elder blob. Because shaper and elder do random shit now (anti-elder ring bullshit) the actual amount of maps run could vary a bit. I have to be careful with my elder square that I don't let him get to 17+ without running an elder map to prune off some of it because if you do a shaper there's a possibility elder will just jump right to 20.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh I meant respawning on the map, I killed him in red maps for the quest for memory fragments, right after I did shaper for the shaper orb/unlocking uber elder, now he's gone for a while and I'm running maps so he respawns.

My understanding for uber elder is you don't actually need 20maps or whatever, just to get a T16 guardian map adjacent with elder influence so shaper goes in there, fight the guardian to flip it to elder, which propagates shaper to other guardians(the 2 adjacent at least), flip these too and same for 4th, then once all 4 are elder, kill them all, then open shaper and it'll be uber elder instead.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reflect doesnt stop the initial application. Curses are reflected maps for example. the target DOES get the curse, and you also reflect the curse back at yourself.

Melee splash is favored over ancestral call in Flicker?
Whats the point of golden rule in that build? he has chaos innoc. (3 max resists I guess.)

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I want to use poe.ninja's build database to see if the build I posted previously is actually something new(haha!) or I just came up with something that won't work or is already popular. I figure elementalist, poet's pen, call of the brotherhood(not *strictly* required) and pandemonius should be unique enough. And I come up with...nothing. I still don't believe I came up with something new, so I'm convinced I'm using this tool incorrectly.

If you wanted to check the popularity of this build, , how would you do it?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would reevaluate my life choices at that point and maybe take a break from gaming/the internet