Path of Exile

Caliane

3.2 builds are abit outdated. some of the stuff is still good. noting shaper mods, and other "gain phys as x damage" being godly for blade vortex." etc.

But keep in mind:

Vaal Blade vortex added in 3.3.

and blade vortex rework in 3.3.
Blade Vortex
  • Now has 35% increased hit rate for each blade (up from 10%).
  • Now deals 35% more damage with hits and ailments for each blade (up from 30% for hits and 20% for ailments).
  • Now has 10% increased critical strike chance for each blade.
  • Now has a limit of 10 active spinning blades (down from 20).

10 vs 20 means spell echo is not needed.
and inc crit means crit blade vortex is more desirable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
so far ive always started leagues with the build that i plan on playing for endgame as well. however my next spec is entierly dependent on an uber elder unique, so is completely non viable as a league starter . what is just a mindless 1-70 league starter build that makes getting to maps painless and fast, and for basically no currency (other than i guess a brightbeak)? i dont care if its completely unviable for yellow/red tier maps as i will be respeccing regardless 70+
Frost Blades, Sunder, traps(fire or arc), and Blade Vortex the ones off the top of my head that I've used as league starters.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just looked at Zerphis prices and they are close to 2 mirrors lol, so glad I bought them at 13ex. Hopefully people didn't listen to whoever that was posting originally how they weren't that good.

Caliane

Forum - Announcements - Herald of Purity Skill Reveal - Path of Exile

Herald of purity.
Added physical to attacks and spells.
On kill(on hit of unique), summons a Sentinel of purity. up to 4.

"They have a basic melee attack for use against single enemies, and an area-of-effect slam for groups. Killing enemies while you have four Sentinels of Purity active will restore the life and refresh the duration of one of them, rather than killing and replacing it.

On-kill effects such as this lose some usefulness against tough bosses, so you also have a chance to summon or refresh a Sentinel of Purity whenever you hit a Unique enemy. "

pretty interesting imho. easy to summon minions for pretty much anyone.
Scourge/dancing dervish/smite. enchant of war/reflection

of note, this will ALSO be godly for dancing dervish/smite. facebreakers melee. with herald of purity added phys.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This league I used an elementalist arc build I got off the forum. The person had been pimping arc elementalist for a few years and had shit down to second what you needed to do. Didn't require any uniques and they had step by step for each act which I didn't need. It was a good starter build and was beyond super cheap. It started to taper off about lvl 80 and I converted it to the BV elementalist that didn't require a big tree rebuild. But for a starter build it worked out well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
But are all 9479872349872351 existing Herald MTX going to work on it?

If they want to be consistent, shouldn't Herald of Thunder get the "chance upon hitting rare/unique" too?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure how i feel about item beams, probably ok for higher tier stuff. Neversink is gonna be busy with all of this UI stuff.

Caliane

item beams seems really pointless to me. We click on text already, NOT on items on the ground. What is the pillar of light doing, that the text box isn't?

run with text box off, and only tab it on, when something potentially good drops I guess?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Not sure how i feel about item beams, probably ok for higher tier stuff. Neversink is gonna be busy with all of this UI stuff.

From reddit. Lol. The beams kind of look like they "might" be useful (it's a lot like D3) but it really looks like something you try once or twice and go cool. Then turn them off. The pic below makes it look like "hey here's a giant pile of stuff from the boss" which we knew already.

lln9lerk2lh11.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
God we need to pray for him then, you know hes going to get this stuff 2 days before the patch poor guy.

Borzak

I think this league Neversink streamed him doing it and finished up about an hour before the league went live. Cutting it close.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
God we need to pray for him then, you know hes going to get this stuff 2 days before the patch poor guy.

No shit man...I actually watch his Twitch stream when I can when he is fiddling with his filters. I have never donated or subbed to any streamer before, but I might actually this time around for him. It's almost painful watching him sometimes as he stresses himself out. On the other hand, he might come out with a few hundred new subs and a decent chunk of donations so I don't feel all too bad for him for a few days of hell.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No shit man...I actually watch his Twitch stream when I can when he is fiddling with his filters. I have never donated or subbed to any streamer before, but I might actually this time around for him. It's almost painful watching him sometimes as he stresses himself out. On the other hand, he might come out with a few hundred new subs and a decent chunk of donations so I don't feel all too bad for him for a few days of hell.

That's awesome, I never knew he streamed. I am 100% going to sub and donate to him, been using his filters since he implemented them. Great idea on how to maybe say thank you to him and keep him working :)

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Do you boys think quad herald bv be viable? For some reason, heralds make my dick hard and the thought of running 4 at once makes me light headed due to all my blood entering my penis at once.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why wouldn't it be? Tri-herald bv elementalist is more than viable at the moment. I'm betting Herald of Purity will focus more on the minion aspect than the physical damage add, but it's not like the 4th herald will make the build worse.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Beams look pretty useless, the map markers and the item filters were good enough, but whatever I guess.

Also had missed the new herald. Seems I'll definitely have to go melee minion templar, but I fear with all the new stuff so many people are going to do it and Scourge is going to be worth an exalt instead of a chaos like usual.