Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if some skills are going to become similar to potions. I already macro those press them regularly. If, for example, I can generate endurance charges reliably, why not just add immortal call to that same macro?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if some skills are going to become similar to potions. I already macro those press them regularly. If, for example, I can generate endurance charges reliably, why not just add immortal call to that same macro?
They apparently removed immortal call from the list, so it's possible it will be made to have a cast time or something. But yeah I'd assume if you have the room on your bar and you have to press it constantly, you might as well macro it. Although supposedly they ban for it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
They apparently removed immortal call from the list, so it's possible it will be made to have a cast time or something. But yeah I'd assume if you have the room on your bar and you have to press it constantly, you might as well macro it. Although supposedly they ban for it.

you almost get to the point where certain things should be a no cost aura with a requirement that it takes up a skillslot on the bar

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
@a_skeleton_03

So the complication for getting a div card done is you need someone to get the dominator pack first (480$). After that, the cost of getting a div card designed is $620. So total cost is $1100. We could pool the money for this, but only one person would get the dominator pack perks (4800 points and a buncha other shit). I personally dont care but not sure if everyone would want to contribute if only one person gets those perks. However if someone is willing to get the dominator pack on their own, we could probably get others to contribute towards creation of a custom FOH divination card.

Details on parameters for div card submission are here:
Forum - Announcements - How Divination Card Submission Will Work - Path of Exile

possibly relevant to us:
  • You can't include hate speech or implied hate speech. If we're concerned about the flavour text on the card after it has been accepted, we'll change it.
if we can make this happen, i'd recommend either a skyforth div card, or a div card for a random abyss unique with 2 abyssal sockets

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, you're saying a div card titled "We Wuz Kangz" that completes for Kaom's Sign isn't likely?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03

So the complication for getting a div card done is you need someone to get the dominator pack first (480$). After that, the cost of getting a div card designed is $620. So total cost is $1100. We could pool the money for this, but only one person would get the dominator pack perks (4800 points and a buncha other shit). I personally dont care but not sure if everyone would want to contribute if only one person gets those perks. However if someone is willing to get the dominator pack on their own, we could probably get others to contribute towards creation of a custom FOH divination card.

Forum - Announcements - How Divination Card Submission Will Work - Path of Exile

possibly relevant to us:
  • You can't include hate speech or implied hate speech. If we're concerned about the flavour text on the card after it has been accepted, we'll change it.
if we can make this happen, i'd recommend either a skyforth div card, or a div card for a random abyss unique with 2 abyssal sockets
Let me see how close I am to Dominator myself.

I wish we could do some Phoenix wings and use our art and Fires of Heaven as the title but I think designing a fully custom new item is significantly more expensive.

Edit: Looks like I am $300 from an upgrade from Redeemer myself.

Caliane

ZiggyD broke the news on Herald of Agony, and pathfinder changes.

Herald of agony.
poison herald.
more poison damage, poison on hit.
And summons a projectile minion, that scales with "virulence" which stacks to 40 and is gained on hit with poison application.

some really buff chaos damage, and chaos attack buffs for pathfinder.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There sure is a lot of fucking minions in this patch lol. Interesting that they're spreading it too, so maybe non witch summon builds will be good(champion is alright for SRS but that's really about it and with accuracy gloves or a lycosidae with necro aegis you don't need to be champion either).

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Let me see how close I am to Dominator myself.

I wish we could do some Phoenix wings and use our art and Fires of Heaven as the title but I think designing a fully custom new item is significantly more expensive.

Edit: Looks like I am $300 from an upgrade from Redeemer myself.

How about something along the lines of "Transmission of Undeath"

Undeath, because they just can't kill this forum. Transmission, because, well...

It might be subtle enough to get in under the radar :p

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Caustic Arrow rework has me interested. Kind of wanted to try it in past leagues but yeah, fuck having to swap to a staff with ED for single target heh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PSA(kinda?): the non-supporter pack weapon effects can only be applied to one weapon at a time. Meaning, if you buy the celestial weapon effect(on sale right now) and dual wield, it will only apply to one of your weapons. If you're used to weapon effects applying to both weapons because usually buy supporter packs, this may come as a surprise.

Kinda want to ask for my points back, it doesn't look as impressive as I'd hoped on a poet's pen anyway. Going for a celestial theme, oddly enough, the harpy or abyssal lich weapon effects do!

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
There sure is a lot of fucking minions in this patch lol. Interesting that they're spreading it too, so maybe non witch summon builds will be good(champion is alright for SRS but that's really about it and with accuracy gloves or a lycosidae with necro aegis you don't need to be champion either).

Are you saying I could play a champion and use SRS as main skill, and do better than yellow maps? I might have to look that up.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are you saying I could play a champion and use SRS as main skill, and do better than yellow maps? I might have to look that up.
Yeah it works fine to do red maps and shaper with, not great for uber elder though. The idea is that you taunt shit so they can't evade your SRS, so it's like have necro aegis+lycosidae, but while having an actual shield(or having victario's for frenzy charges on necro aegis instead). It also gives a 10% more modifier to minions so it isn't so bad. Just the pathing is a bit shit early on, you can't level as a summoner basically. It'd be good for skeletons too if Necro didn't have the same shit and much better for skeletons. I guess it's good for AW probably also but no one wants to play AW lately.

With the new abyss gloves coming that give 1000 accuracy to minions and potentially some new passives that might help too though, Champion is going to be meh versus Necro and I assume the reworked Guardian. A large problem of non caster minions in endgame is they have absolute garbage accuracy. I believe skeletons base hit rate is 35% or something on T16. That's why the shit that boost their accuracy/prevents them from missing is so powerful later on. It doesn't matter as you're leveling but it's a big deal once you hit red maps.

The stash changes are nice, and they said it's just a temporary measure until they rework the whole thing. There's 2 changes apparently, one is you can right click on any tab in the dropdown list to put them on the left side, good for the start of the league to move all your good tabs to the front, and the 2nd lets you pin tabs on a 2nd row at the top, so you can always click say your currency tab even when you're moving around the rest of the stash. Sounds pretty neat.

Caliane

that champion "minions cant miss", actually looks like its more viable for Mirror arrow to me.

Necro was queen of that by a mile. Deadeye cooldown brought it back into range..(granted buffs to necro at the same time, kept necro ahead...) but, I wonder where champion lays? since you can't use a shield there at all. Typically you had to run lioneye's for "cant miss".

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@a_skeleton_03

possibly relevant to us:

I have the dominator pack already we could save that money on that. If someone wanted to RMT some mirrors in Standard I would donate 2 also, Im way too lazy to sell.

@a_skeleton_03 and I's guildleader actually created the Nemesis Card, going to ask him how the process went.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have the dominator pack already we could save that money on that. If someone wanted to RMT some mirrors in Standard I would donate 2 also, Im way too lazy to sell.

@a_skeleton_03 and I's guildleader actually created the Nemesis Card, going to ask him how the process went.
That works for me.

I will get with you on it tonight.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s a lot of Foh lore we could pull from . I think ‘too much brown’ might be good name for it. Not sure what that would be a card for tho