Path of Exile

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is how ive made it to through white maps on hardcore.

Im up to 140 on my atlas bonus on hardcore killing Syndicates the entire way. Up to t13s they wernt a problem but t14-15 with damage mods can get a bit rippy. Biggest key to Syndicate fights is just to never stop moving.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So yea those 9f you that were online when I was bitching about my knee hurting. I'm in the hospital and been stabbed 3 times pulling fluid out. Can't fucking walk. And all I'm going atm is bitching at myself that I wanna play.... lol

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Also see transportation, pop double strike bros x2, win. Tora is all that gives me trouble but I think it is because she does chaos damage

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Looking for a pair of Bubonic Trails with leech attached, don't care about the percentages. 3 times last night different pairs were posted and I waited 10m to message them just so they wouldn't get spooked. And still, they responded by taking the auctions down and relisting them for an exalt. :confused: Good luck selling your boots.

This is my first real MoM character and I'm running into exactly what I thought I would: take a bunch of damage and unable to do what I need to(recall brands or flame dash). Is there a less-valuable way to counter this besides Lavianga's Spirit? I really don't want to dedicate 2 flask slots to flasks that don't directly boost dps or mitigation.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Running Vaal double strike champ and it's a lot of fun.

I do miss my Ngahamu cyclone molten strike build tho, that was most likely the most fun i've ever had in PoE. Is this shit still viable this league? i'd love to remake it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Viable meaning can kill shit(yes)? Viable meaning cheap(yes)? Viable meaning you can do all content cheaply(no idea)?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doing CoC with Blade Flurry on an Ascendant, and it has surpassed all my expectations so far. Been doing T14-16 since level 85!

View Profile - Path of Exile - Jonkimble

CoC is so wild, dinged 98 on my occultist and my XP/h is fucking insane. I did T12 dunes until 94, Mud Geyser @95, Shaped T Island @96, and Estuary 97-98 last night with some Shaped Coves mixed in. Basically all outdoor so our CoC and prolif can really let its hair down.

Janx Janx Play with us dude, our Discord has 3-4 groups of mostly newer people but were in there too.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
CoC is so wild, dinged 98 on my occultist and my XP/h is fucking insane. I did T12 dunes until 94, Mud Geyser @95, Shaped T Island @96, and Estuary 97-98 last night with some Shaped Coves mixed in. Basically all outdoor so our CoC and prolif can really let its hair down.

Janx Janx Play with us dude, our Discord has 3-4 groups of mostly newer people but were in there too.
send me an invite

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
So, I'm playing an arc totem build SSF. I move slowly through this game because I go full OCD on killing everything and picking up everything that makes it through my loot filter and vendoring it. I'm about halfway through Act 7 now. I'm currently using a Tabula Rasa, but I found a 5 link with the right color sockets and I'm wondering if I should switch. Do you guys think a 5 link with stats is superior to a Tabula Rasa? I'd basically be giving up a lightning penetration gem. I am starting to feel a little squishy now, but I'm supposed to stay out of the way anyway.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you guys think a 5 link with stats is superior to a Tabula Rasa?

I do, yes, especially in maps. If your build is good, the extra damage isn't necessary until way later in the game, and the life/resists you can roll on a chest give you many more options for gearing in other slots.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So yea those 9f you that were online when I was bitching about my knee hurting. I'm in the hospital and been stabbed 3 times pulling fluid out. Can't fucking walk. And all I'm going atm is bitching at myself that I wanna play.... lol
Sorry to hear that man. I'm the one that recommended that you self-diagnose and remain seated playing PoE all day. Unfortunately, that's probably bad advice, they probably want you to keep it elevated. Try to get a Sam Deathwalker setup going then!

I'm not even into maps yet so I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but there's one of the Syndicate that seemed to have reflect that constantly would kill me before I could stop. Maybe it is just one of those random pieces of gear they get and since I don't pay attention to those, I'm just dumb. But right now (level 65'ish maybe), running a Dom Blow & HoP build, I try to focus more on the other shit like the healing totems and the guards, so that all my dudes kill the named guys. Of course, if I can beat on them safely I do so, but I always start with the extraneous stuff so that I don't eat that fucking reflect. I'm running a Brightbeak so I attack fairly fast, and with Multi-Strike sometimes I just can't stop the animations, and poof. As mentioned, that's my biggest problem with the game, not knowing wtf killed me. I mean, I ASSUME it is reflect in all those cases, but is it? It confuses me that they could be so great with practically everything in this game, and many people call it a "spreadsheet game", but the numbers that matter most, damage numbers, aren't anywhere to be found? Or am I missing them somewhere?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Looking for a pair of Bubonic Trails with leech attached, don't care about the percentages. 3 times last night different pairs were posted and I waited 10m to message them just so they wouldn't get spooked. And still, they responded by taking the auctions down and relisting them for an exalt. :confused: Good luck selling your boots.

This is my first real MoM character and I'm running into exactly what I thought I would: take a bunch of damage and unable to do what I need to(recall brands or flame dash). Is there a less-valuable way to counter this besides Lavianga's Spirit? I really don't want to dedicate 2 flask slots to flasks that don't directly boost dps or mitigation.
Got the 15% damage while flasked mod?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poorjoys with sextants still wild AF

1545066474216.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Viable meaning can kill shit(yes)? Viable meaning cheap(yes)? Viable meaning you can do all content cheaply(no idea)?

That’s the build I’m playing as my first ever play through of the game. I’ve hit a fucking wall at 70 and maps. I can’t afford the end game gear so that’s lacking and my dps is just awful on boss fights which gets me killed too often. I’ve done tier 1 and 2’s but in a tier 3 the mods the boss has will determine if I complete it or not. If nothing else I’ve at least learned the run the fuck away and take my time strategy on harder encounters. I like the playstyle, I just re rolled a sunder build, which I already have the end game gear for, but it’s clunky compared to cyclone. People do Uber lab with the cyclone build at 70 but that’s beyond my game knowledge right now, from what to farm, to how to gear to how to play in general. The sunder build seems easier to pull off from the gear standpoint at least. Neither build is purported to be much more than a lab farmer but that’s ok with me for now, that’ll get me currency and gear and more kowledge to do harder stuff with other builds.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That’s the build I’m playing as my first ever play through of the game. I’ve hit a fucking wall at 70 and maps. I can’t afford the end game gear so that’s lacking and my dps is just awful on boss fights which gets me killed too often. I’ve done tier 1 and 2’s but in a tier 3 the mods the boss has will determine if I complete it or not. If nothing else I’ve at least learned the run the fuck away and take my time strategy on harder encounters. I like the playstyle, I just re rolled a sunder build, which I already have the end game gear for, but it’s clunky compared to cyclone. People do Uber lab with the cyclone build at 70 but that’s beyond my game knowledge right now, from what to farm, to how to gear to how to play in general. The sunder build seems easier to pull off from the gear standpoint at least. Neither build is purported to be much more than a lab farmer but that’s ok with me for now, that’ll get me currency and gear and more kowledge to do harder stuff with other builds.
Link your profile. The answer is almost always sustain and/or defense.

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
I do, yes, especially in maps. If your build is good, the extra damage isn't necessary until way later in the game, and the life/resists you can roll on a chest give you many more options for gearing in other slots.

Thanks James. That's what I was thinking the answer would be. I'll transition to the 5L tonight.