Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Block is some sick defense too

I'm fucking shocked at the difference between dual wield and using a shield on my jugg. The amount of physical damage I take without my lioneyes watch on is just insane sometimes. I'm used to just ignoring whatever random bullshit melee attacks anything had, but now I have to actually dodge shit or explode.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Is the Mao Kun map supposed to be a h7ge currency generator? Ran it last night, opened 2 booty chests together and my entire screen was filled with alchs, alts, vaals, and chaos. I think I ended up with a stack of alts, 2 stacks of alchs, and 7 or 8 chaos (and an exalt drop). Didn't have any special sextants running but it was 20% quality.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Is the Mao Kun map supposed to be a h7ge currency generator? Ran it last night, opened 2 booty chests together and my entire screen was filled with alchs, alts, vaals, and chaos. I think I ended up with a stack of alts, 2 stacks of alchs, and 7 or 8 chaos (and an exalt drop). Didn't have any special sextants running but it was 20% quality.

Yeah, it drops tons of currency - never saw an exalt in there though!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fucking shocked at the difference between dual wield and using a shield on my jugg. The amount of physical damage I take without my lioneyes watch on is just insane sometimes. I'm used to just ignoring whatever random bullshit melee attacks anything had, but now I have to actually dodge shit or explode.
Don't discount the heavy amount of armor you get from that shield.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m starting to notice at 87 and t12-13 maps that I’m really fucking careless which makes 88-90 a chore because it’s always two steps forward one back. Maybe even.

I need to get better. On the plus side, I’m sitting at just over 3ex finally. Terrible fucking luck. Will probably spring for a xoph’s soon. I think they’re at 3.2 right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I hate when this happens.

1546649255737.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Says you! I tank many a hits from Uber Elder with my Jugg last league. Sustain is HIGHLY underrated in this game despite old Vaal Pact's rightful popularity. You can get it, it's just hard to do. Hopefully they address this soon. It's easy to get dps and defense, just not sustain.

Well yeah, a few of my chars have been able to survive 1 hit from most of the uber elder stuff (ice spears mostly) as long as I didn't get hit by something else right after and 5200 might even be enough for that... maybe. Only times I've ever had satisfying sustain were my fire nove mine char (tons of regen from the ascendency point) or anything with slayer leech + vaal pact + arakali (my double strike char is very close to instant leech when arakali procs, like 1s to refill my entire health pool). Sadly a lot of builds/ascendancies can't get to vaal pact and especially can't combine it with a bunch of other leech rate passives.

Jugg isn't a fair comparison to any other ascendency when it comes to big hits!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I've had 5 ex drops this league and I'm still only at 89. I should go to Vegas!

I've gotten 1ex in the 200ish hours I played so far. Feelsbad.

Edit to avoid 3 in a row:

I'm assuming if i'm using PCoC and volls chest it would give me 2 separate chances to proc inya boots to get max power charges, one from each (and more if I hit multiple targets but i'm thinking more for single target)?

Last edited:

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
New to PoE this league, not doing bad though, was doing T13-14 maps fine on my trapper at 93, but clueleass on the concept of "shaping atlas" and only doing certain maps for a best atlas setup ect. Also have a crazy assed necro going with HoA and shitload of pets, 69 and just a rape train aside from syndicate (fuckers ignore eveything and curbstomb just me)

I switched to a SSF character couple days ago, doing a CA ranger, just about done Acts again, but I have zero "required/reccomended" gear for my build yet. Guide is mostly rare items, but curious if someone is using a similar build I can take some pointers from. Prefer the SSF leage I hoard shit a bit less, and I hate trading shit so I had 17 tabs full of shit I wasn't using on regular betrayal lol

Main question is how to turn off syndiacte, I've had the labs spawn in zones a couple tmes, never enter them, but get raped by intervention or fortess spawns, a zone or 2 later.. Currently only getting forts. Worst thing about forst is its the fucking adds raping me, if I can manage to focus the actual Syn members they die fairly easy. FUcking archers are OP too.

Aside from that, loving PoE, amazed I hadn't discovered it until now. Fuck D3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I’m starting to notice at 87 and t12-13 maps that I’m really fucking careless which makes 88-90 a chore because it’s always two steps forward one back. Maybe even.

I need to get better. On the plus side, I’m sitting at just over 3ex finally. Terrible fucking luck. Will probably spring for a xoph’s soon. I think they’re at 3.2 right now.
I just looked up a xoph's and I don't get it, why is it worth 3.2ex?