Path of Exile

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Worth is cause it free's up that avatar of fire one plus the fact that it has 10% life isnt too shabby.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bros it says 10% fire penetration on it, that's insane even without all the rest of the shit it does. If you're a build that was/is using heart of fire on the tree xophs is your best in slot neck forever.

~3ex is a steal, it cost me almost 7 when I bought mine -_-

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Made a ngahamu cyclone chieftain. Yep, still the most fun build I ever played in Poe.

Uber elder done with it too. Def not as easy as the golementalist but not hard by any means.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So do you bros use a flask macro? Getting pretty sick of having to spam mash 2-5 on my board constantly it's starting to give me hand cramps if I really grind for a couple hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Having fun so far but past level 90 shit is mildly stressful with exp loss. My main complaints are the floor not having to be fucking death all the time AFTER stuff has already been killed(camoflauged caustic can suck it)That’s 75% of all my deaths in the game, usually distracted by loot or whatever. The other would be I need a HUD for bleed and curses, I roll flasks most of the time but I tend to get lazy and caught off guard since I actually need the flasks rarely. They could also really up drops of rare currency. As it stands I’ll never craft anything of any significance, nor buy it since I’ll not be able to afford it. The value of good items would skyrocket proportionally and still be too expensive but if I had decent currency inflow I’d be likely to at least try and make/mod a few things. As it stands I’ll hoard my few exalts like a miser and maybe get a decent chest or amulet because god knows I’ll never loot a unique that’s worth more than a transmute.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So do you bros use a flask macro? Getting pretty sick of having to spam mash 2-5 on my board constantly it's starting to give me hand cramps if I really grind for a couple hours.

"Everyone" else uses one, its a finger saver.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

I dont either and never will, I dont want to download something to make this better when they can do it correctly.

GGG is pretty weird with what they do. So like yesterday or the day before I found out you could change your cursor color with a third party program. Pink, yellow or whatever you want but they "allowed" it. Fuck off with this shit. Add it to the game it only helps it.

You can go through the top 100 streamers for "illegal" scripts and most are using something not deemed legal by GGG. They have dropped the ball and will end up mostly wrong in the long run.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Nearly every video of this game I ever watched has people using flask macros. That coloured cursor looks great I'm gonna try it as sometimes I lose track of it with all the shit on the screen.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've never used a flask macro but during delve I was one of the first "fossil farmers" and I literally wrecked my hand CONSTANTLY holding cyclone and hitting flasks. I had to stop basically 1/2 through the league because my hand couldn't take it. I had to go back to FPSs until my tendons recovered.

Basically 1-2-3-4-5 macros are "illegal" but they won't ban you for it. Anything that reads your hp and enables a flask is bannable. Really peoples logout macros should be bannable but they're not. GGG just wants to hold a line where people aren't completely automating their entire build and sending it into maps to autoclear and loot (and yes that's exactly what bots do, but at lvl 60 zones). Imagine a RF build with high movement speed unleashed on some valuable spammable zone. Completed automated that's a nightmare for the currency market.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just use Logitech gaming software macros.

Pathfinder: 2-3-4-5 on an endless loop equal to the duration of my shortest flask.
Everything else: plain old 2-3-4-5 on one of the side buttons on my mouse that I just press as needed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone does. I was watching Zizarin(?) and there is no way he is consciously pressing 1-5 in perfect time while chatting, looking offscreen, etc. The game allows a huge amount of automation with CWTD and items that damage yourself. Quinn was messing around with a less than 30c build where he didn't actively any skills other than casting auras (a lot like the Ice&Fire build that was posted here). So I don't see how they can police it or ban people using such macro's.

Luckily for me I hardly ever use a flask unless I take a big hit from off screen, but I've also not gone past t11 maps yet.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The purist in me just can’t consider a flask macro. Most builds are 1-2 buttons then hitting 2-5 flasks. Even then you might only use 2 dps flasks. Completely reasonable number of abilities.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's really not that hard to roll 2-3-4-5 every few seconds and 1 when needed (or switch it depending on your setup, that's mine, life flask on 1 and utility/dmg on 2-5).