Path of Exile

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Uber lab guy is mostly physical melee and chaos AE?

Tried to get a carry last night, dude has some shark like thing that one shot my glass cannon...

Wasn't the big black green blob junk he sprays out, some completely incidental junk blew me up.

it aint chaos for sure, I looked that up one time.

I got Zana way out on the Atlas and I'm on SSF HC. So much for that being some kind of saving grace.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uber lab guy is mostly physical melee and chaos AE?

Tried to get a carry last night, dude has some shark like thing that one shot my glass cannon...

Wasn't the big black green blob junk he sprays out, some completely incidental junk blew me up.

He can receive various buffs from his 1st two encounters if you don't disable them, and some of those buffs can give him elemental damage etc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh man, look at that passive tree.
Is it? The set to private box isn't checked in my account page.

Edit: Noticed that rare sets with ilvl 76+ give Regal orbs instead of Chaos, is there a market for Regals? I'd rather have chaos since that is the main currency.
Early in the league, regals are worth about the same as chaos. As the playerbase moves into higher tier maps, regals lower in price. However, for the first time, it seems regals are more expensive than chaos. My guess is due to revamped crafting and alt-regaling.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You know what they need? And maybe they have it and I'm just not seeing it...they need an MTX to upgrade a normal premium tab to a 4x. If I had realized at the beginning, I would have only bought 4x pretty much. I have so many fucking tabs, that I'd love to make them all 4x and not have to scroll for the majority of my commonly used shit. And cut down on the tabs I don't use much, like all the uniques I keep because I'm a hoarder and I want to have shit to twink or sell 5 for 1 or sacrifice, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd love to have a gander, still set to private. It's in the privacy settings.

Obvious upgrade is get a 6 link. Can also look for a shaper helmet that has +lightning damage to spells. Also find a shield with a good +spell damage roll. For your flasks, ditch one of the uniques for a quicksilver, and get some better life flask rolls, or at least 1 with a staunching.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I might sell my double strike chars stuff and give self-cast discharge another try one of these days. Did a quick PoB on an elementalist and it had like 400k avg hit vs shaper with 2 doryanis and like 625k with 2 void batteries. Only problem is 5200ish life and slow leech due to no slayer/vaal pact/etc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I might sell my double strike chars stuff and give self-cast discharge another try one of these days. Did a quick PoB on an elementalist and it had like 400k avg hit vs shaper with 2 doryanis and like 625k with 2 void batteries. Only problem is 5200ish life and slow leech due to no slayer/vaal pact/etc.
Sell your gear? This isn't how you rage quit.

Self-cast discharge? Dual wielding Doryani's Catalyst? Cmon, do you have "wheel of builds not even hipsters will touch"? This is even worse than your fire nova mines.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Should work now, the Hide Character panel was somehow checked and I missed it.
Holy shit, I'm not even sure how you manage to play that build. I'm assuming you don't have all three auras turned on at once, or at all. I don't know how Enlighten works properly, never had it drop, so unless that manages to remove damned near all the reserve cost... Next thing that stands out is a lack of Diamond Flask you should be using if you're running a crit build. It's a pretty beefy increase in damage. Increased Crit Gem needs to be shelved for later, and Lightning Penetration needs to be slotted in there, you can put the crit gem back in once you get a 6L. There's no point in having a bunch of paper dps that does nothing as soon as you hit something with some resistance. Sure, it makes your tooltip dps look great, but it's worthless.

There's probably a bunch of stuff you know, like the enchant on your shoes is worthless, as YOU don't kill anything with the build, the totems do, and thus you'll never get the regen. Any trigger like that, that is "if you haven't killed" will actually work though, so that's cool. Just don't enchant your gloves, or you'll wipe out the spell damage implicit!

I'd repurpose all the nodes after Sanctify, remove the points in Lord of the Dead, and the minion node next to it, and put them into things like Deep Thoughts, Doom Cast, and some more Jewel slots.

Oh, and finish up Uber lab =D

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fire nova mines was great but I just copied the build. It rolled everything except uber elder where it just didn't have enough dps, at least with what I had invested in the char.

Nobody plays self cast discharge, lol. Most recent guides I saw were like 2.2 juggsSTOPAUTOCORRECTINGMYGODDAMNPOSTTHISISHOWIWANTTOSPELLIT using it for huge burns with a bunch of endurance charges.

Sell my gear would be so I could buy the stuff for discharge (6l volls + amulet). Can't afford the 2 void batteries so I checked the pob with dual doryanis instead, rare anything else would work too those are just easier than crafting custom rares to throw into pob. I am mostly done with the league tho as far as serious stuff, I've got around 200 hours between my first 2 chars, maybe a little bit more. Only things I have left are finishing up through uber elder and atlas but neither of those are really special, perandus manor is just a money sink and uber elder just annoys me.

Edit: Main reason I like to play "builds not even hipsters will touch" is because when I have probably 10k+ hours in a game total over the years, I like to use stuff that I haven't already played for 500 hours in previous leagues because it gets boring fast. Same reason I can't play one champion for 7000 games in league of legends/dota etc.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's a clip of a 4.5k HP Assassin doing Uber Elder deathless with Unearth.

And yes, nobody plays self cast discharge.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There's a clip of a 4.5k HP Assassin doing Uber Elder deathless with Unearth.

And yes, nobody plays self cast discharge.

Yeah the 5200 life isn't so much a concern for uber elder since even with 7k hps you still don't want to get hit, more a problem for syndicates/guardians/maybe some high tier map bosses. Not sure how much life syndicates and stuff actually have tho, 1 or 2 600k dmg discharges might be enough to take them out before I get blasted.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the 5200 life isn't so much a concern for uber elder since even with 7k hps you still don't want to get hit, more a problem for syndicates/guardians/maybe some high tier map bosses.
Says you! I tank many a hits from Uber Elder with my Jugg last league. Sustain is HIGHLY underrated in this game despite old Vaal Pact's rightful popularity. You can get it, it's just hard to do. Hopefully they address this soon. It's easy to get dps and defense, just not sustain.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I managed to do the gilded scarab thing with niko and it took 3 hours to sort it out. Then I went and did a couple of T16's used them and netted about 10k sulphite.

This fucking game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user