Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Don't forget to check the trade website for what you want. I was going multimod a pair of 15% IAS gloves, lo and behold, they were available for less than the multimod affix price.

That said, I still plan on multimodding something this league. Let's say I find a magic item with affixes I want. I can't add any affixes until I turn it rare via regal? And then I have to annul it and hope it blows away the shit affix the regal added?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The couple times I've searched the staff I've seen 2 with the PCoC and +2 cold gems, 10ex and 15ex. Einhar recipe is less than ideal because I wouldn't be able to craft a 3rd prefix (I think the prefix one is non-chaos as chaos? maybe one or two other decent options). Just did a search now and there are 2 at 13 and 18 instead of the 10 and 15 I saw earlier and yesterday. Different mods, too.

I guess the main concerns are: 2 ex to get one extra suffix craft (whether it's double dmg, crit, cast speed, or double damage while focused) vs losing out on 1 of those vs yolo annul and having a 2/3 chance of bricking the staff.

As far as multimod goes, yea that's how you do it.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
These crafting changes along with Delve and Incursion have me thinking I might swap to SSF permanently.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesn’t SSF force you into a certain set of skills until you just get really fucking lucky? I’d consider SSF if I was on Standard with my limited playtime.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These crafting changes along with Delve and Incursion have me thinking I might swap to SSF permanently.

I play a version of SSF on hardcore. I sell stuff and build up currency but dont buy anything. If something really frustrates me I have the option of just buying it with all the currency Ive built up. For example I spent 3500 fusings on my loreweave this league before I just gave up and bought a 6L for 11 ex.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here's a video of my Power Siphon CoC character. It's amazing for clear and has room for even more damage, especially with the Ice Nova/Frostbolt synergy I wasn't fully utilizing. Unfortunately I can still get blown up with 5400hp and no fortify. Could easily drop Wrath for MoM though.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I play a version of SSF on hardcore. I sell stuff and build up currency but dont buy anything. If something really frustrates me I have the option of just buying it with all the currency Ive built up. For example I spent 3500 fusings on my loreweave this league before I just gave up and bought a 6L for 11 ex.

I was gonna say-

It's neither here nor there anymore i suppose and i dont know how much you sold your original loreweave for but you do know there is a prophecy/div card set to 6 link called fated connections/immortal resolve.

- but then i found out when i wikid it, it reads like you cant use this prophecy after you've already 6 socketed an item cause as far as i know you cant use jewelers orbs on max socket items. I haven't tried that out yet though so i dont know.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was gonna say-

It's neither here nor there anymore i suppose and i dont know how much you sold your original loreweave for but you do know there is a prophecy/div card set to 6 link called fated connections/immortal resolve.

- but then i found out when i wikid it, it reads like you cant use this prophecy after you've already 6 socketed an item cause as far as i know you cant use jewelers orbs on max socket items. I haven't tried that out yet though so i dont know.

Fated Connections was selling for around 15 at the time and just in general arnt easy to come by in hardcore with the reduced playerbase. For the 6 sockets, you can use vorici crafting to bring a loreweave under 6 sockets and then use it but youll have to make sure of the Loreweave's ilvl. Just in general I try to trade as little as possible too which includes divine orbs so I payed a bit more for an 80 res.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Playing Templar really makes you want to buy MTX, but on the other hand I have a feeling it looks just as bad just cause it's the Templar.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here's a video of my Power Siphon CoC character. It's amazing for clear and has room for even more damage, especially with the Ice Nova/Frostbolt synergy I wasn't fully utilizing. Unfortunately I can still get blown up with 5400hp and no fortify. Could easily drop Wrath for MoM though.

If you manually cast Nova and maybe link it to 4L your dps will go through the roof too.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Were I to try this game again, what is a build that I can do as an essentially brand new player? I.e. no requires gear, gems I can get early etc

Caeden

Arc or arc totems is fairly OP. Arc witch sucks for bosses I think though. Arc totems gives you a chance to focus more on dodging.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arc isn't too bad for bosses. It only tapers off for bosses deep into red maps imo.

Last edited:

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arc isn't too bad for bosses. It only tapes off for bosses deep into red maps imo.

Get a Vaal Arc and you can blow through any map boss or shaper/elder. Not hard to get its dps up over a million as a self-caster. Put in a little work and use the new Storm Brand as a secondary source, youll be fine.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This motherfucker here just casually selling literal perfect stygian, i'm so jelly right now

stygian.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, mirror items sell for multiple mirrors. 3 honestly seems low to me but it's been a while since I followed mirror items. Just to get a copy of it costs the mirror + a nice fee in exalts (50ish last time I paid attention to any of them which was quite a while ago).

Caeden

I realized tonight I could pick up a shitty shield for 100c and get +1 totem and spit out 700k right now. Need some more life tbh.