Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw a 100+ life, 100+ spell crit, and +1 summoned totem shield for sale today for 20c. Was at work checking prices on a few things.

Guy must have gotten off Aisling and gotten lucky as fuck on the shield. I was sad.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anyone have rank 4 of "gain (10-11)% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" and mind helping me out? I dont know if i dare trust some stranger. Or alternatively does anyone know how to get it?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does anyone have rank 4 of "gain (10-11)% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" and mind helping me out? I dont know if i dare trust some stranger. Or alternatively does anyone know how to get it?

Its a veiled unlock from it that fled only, I have level 3 so far

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So to get it you just have to be lucky to get a veiled weapon from it that fled that also happens to have that option when you encounter him? Dang

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep, start farming harbor bridge! you at least make money while you do it.

I don't think i'd enjoy that. I for sure wouldn't do it whitout the right character with high movement speed.

Crafting aside, got uber elder down for the first time. Using storm brand. got the quiver... Not gonna lie, it took me to my last portal on my 3d attempt. Shaper/elder both solo and now combined have all been tough at the start, just to tell whats going on or what to attack. It does feel like they will be quite managable though once you get practiced enough to know what to look for. Not that i'm there yet.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So people that do master crafting. Is there a way to have only 1 prefix/suffix taken b4 crafting? Cause if i do the normal routine of Alt'ing my item untill i get the mod i want, am i not forced into getting another one when i regal it? Or does the 2ex multi craft bench mod automatically make the item rare so it can have 3/3 pre/suffix?
You gotta regal it and hope the annul takes the affix you don't like.

Caeden

So got a good shield. Need the +1 totem enchant. Anyone here got it? And I have no idea what people tip on something like that? I should have the mats by this weekend. 2ex right?

Message me here if you want.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider

I have it, 8-vaal orbs.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yep, scrubbing guardians was the best move I've made so far this league. My initial stock of 12 elder underground seas has grown to over 25 now with no signs of stopping.

I did like 14-15 uber elders on my jugg and the incentive just isn't there. Watcher's eye was like a 30-40% drop rate for me, and of those that did drop I think only one sold for an ex or more.

I just scrubbed my guardians today. I'm going to be farming GY a bit, I LOVE that map, and I think its the best one, BUT I don't think that its the best for selling well.

I did run 5 maps, and got 8 elder maps earlier, so its self-sustaining so far. And I'm getting a fuckload of fragments too.

I'm with you. It's a great fucking idea to scrap those guardians when you're done with uber elder lol.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sooo...I was a newbie ignorant dumbass :D. I assumed it worked like normal, so already crafted a lower version of it on there, apparently you shouldn't do that though.
Thanks fellow foh lurker for trying, i see you've been lurking so won't name you in case you don't want to be.

Caeden

So got a good shield. Need the +1 totem enchant. Anyone here got it? And I have no idea what people tip on something like that? I should have the mats by this weekend. 2ex right?

Message me here if you want.

Just realized this has 3/3. Annul the only option? I may just flip it. It really is nice. Try to get one with two prefixes. I think the totem is a prefix right?

BA279A1C-6399-462C-A0B5-B4BA8E26410A.jpeg

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is one of them games that I look at think i might give that a go, then i watch streams or read forums like this and although the gameplpay is simple enough everything else that goes with it makes me think I need a degree to work it all out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This is one of them games that I look at think i might give that a go, then i watch streams or read forums like this and although the gameplpay is simple enough everything else that goes with it makes me think I need a degree to work it all out.

Once you get the basics down which are pretty easy it becomes a case of how hard do you want to make it and how much effort you want to put into it. I killed shaper with little to no crafting on my part.

Caeden

Even above - I don’t NEED +1 totem but a 25% dps increase certainly increases your margin of error.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Sooo...I was a newbie ignorant dumbass :D. I assumed it worked like normal, so already crafted a lower version of it on there, apparently you shouldn't do that though.
Thanks fellow foh lurker for trying, i see you've been lurking so won't name you in case you don't want to be.

Ya, it would be nice if one could replace mods after multimodding. I picked up a multimodded weapon with only a 6% extra chaos roll for less than the cost of crafting would have been.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just realized this has 3/3. Annul the only option? I may just flip it. It really is nice. Try to get one with two prefixes. I think the totem is a prefix right?

View attachment 190706

If you have the recipe you COULD Einhar split it. It will split the suffixes/prefixes randomly onto two of that item. Maybe be pretty worth as you just need to land cast speed/crit/life roll really. The split recipe is currently used for 6link bases for the most part, but as you can't split elder/shaper items it's a lot less useful to most builds nowadays. Sure, a good 6link Astral is nice, but pretty much every rare weapon needs to be shaper/elder now. Same to be said for MOST chests for the %crit chance and inherent life/ES bonuses with the shaper/elder mods.

So if you got one, I'd definitely risk it.