Path of Exile

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Aurabot is 94. Switched to a shavronne build because clicking shavronne in a bottle every 9 seconds sucked on some boss fights, or maps with desecrated grounds ><

Def going to make this a thing to play support in future seasons. Something satisfying about plowing Uber elder deathless with a group of people over doing it alone.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Aurabot is 94. Switched to a shavronne build because clicking shavronne in a bottle every 9 seconds sucked on some boss fights, or maps with desecrated grounds ><

Def going to make this a thing to play support in future seasons. Something satisfying about plowing Uber elder deathless with a group of people over doing it alone.

I'm really thinking about building a new pc later this year for group play in this game as mine can't handle it so well and miss the social aspect sometimes.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i just don't want to play this solo anymore. Group game is where it's at. In the last 3 days i filled my friend list with people i just randomly grouped with, then their friends, then their friend's friends etc. Everyone loves an aurabot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I know people bitch about visibility issues in syndicate forts, but this shit here was on a whole nother level

fort.PNG

Xevy

Log Wizard
Almost as bad as Shrine's fucking body fort with the invincible motherfucker standing on the corpse pile.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Or cage and pen and burial chambers and probably a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head spawning out of bounds, the 1 second moon temple transport, etc.

At this point I think it's safe to assume they aren't going to bother fixing any of it, although I did think the palm tree jungle was the one they fixed when they mentioned visibility issues in one of the last couple patches but apparently not haha.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone wanna sell me all their sacrifice fragments? Trying to piece these shits together via the trade site is like pulling fucking teeth.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Were I to try this game again, what is a build that I can do as an essentially brand new player? I.e. no requires gear, gems I can get early etc

May I recommend storm brand (or armageddon brand). Both can easily be interchanged, and I find them very good league starters, and honestly, pretty fucking good for end game too (I can kill elder/shaper practically afk)

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Here's a quick shaper vid on storm brand, I always play like shit when im streaming/recording, so i didn't use spire trap nearly as much as i could, and I got hit by shaper a few times, and like a dork stood in the swords on one of the bosses though normally I can do the whole thing without being touched except once or twice on a boss. It's not fast, but its safe.

It gives a general idea of the fight though. Video starts at shaper fight.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You guys might appreciate this #JustWizardhawkThings of the day. I spent 58c buying 4 mark of elders (and had 1) so I could vendor them and get a base to craft, but it just gives a regular steel ring not an elder one, apparently!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What are the best maps to farm xp at 92? Trying to fill out my atlas, kill guardians and elder, and do delves has kept me between 4 and 9 bubbles of xp for about 20 hours worth of playtime. Wanna grind out 93 then get back to the risky shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What are the best maps to farm xp at 92? Trying to fill out my atlas, kill guardians and elder, and do delves has kept me between 4 and 9 bubbles of xp for about 20 hours worth of playtime. Wanna grind out 93 then get back to the risky shit.

Uul's pure breach stones

You guys might appreciate this #JustWizardhawkThings of the day. I spent 58c buying 4 mark of elders (and had 1) so I could vendor them and get a base to craft, but it just gives a regular steel ring not an elder one, apparently!

You are the wind beneath my wings.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I spammed t9 and 10 maps plus whatever 11 and 12s dropped til I hit 93. Probably not the fastest way to do it but it was safe and those tiers can be cleared fast with little worry of dying. EQ death penalty had nothing on this game.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
You can do the whole of 92 in about 60-90mins at monster level 83 delves. Just buy 5-6 scarabs and watch your bar fly.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Servers coming down in just under an hour. Didn't see why, just down for about 10 minutes it said.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've got elder GY on full farm now since I'm done with uber elder, yawn.

Gotta love twinned bosses!

1548103644643.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Delve and scrubbing guardian maps from your atlas sure makes sustaining an eldered map quite easy. Unless you like to do Uber Elder, I don't see a financial/farming/mapping/whatever reason to do the encounter. Those guardian maps throw quite a big wrench in any sustain plans.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yep, scrubbing guardians was the best move I've made so far this league. My initial stock of 12 elder underground seas has grown to over 25 now with no signs of stopping.

I did like 14-15 uber elders on my jugg and the incentive just isn't there. Watcher's eye was like a 30-40% drop rate for me, and of those that did drop I think only one sold for an ex or more.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So people that do master crafting. Is there a way to have only 1 prefix/suffix taken b4 crafting? Cause if i do the normal routine of Alt'ing my item untill i get the mod i want, am i not forced into getting another one when i regal it? Or does the 2ex multi craft bench mod automatically make the item rare so it can have 3/3 pre/suffix?