Path of Exile

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whats the significance of 'your max resistances are X%' on Loreweave? I assume theres a reason its not just +xx to max res.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was 2 for sale at 20 already, odd I sold mine but maybe the rolls is why?

Prices this league are wayyyyyy out of normal ranges. Headhunter was at 45ex this weekend. Should easily be at 120 by now. Same goes with Bubonic Trail, they are 2ex and should be 30+ and this is just a couple of examples. End game loot is very very cheap this league which is good.

Byr Byr it permanently sets your resistances to 80% or whatever the roll is, its really strong. People are saying you lose out on 1% of a flask res with it perfect rolled but its always on and -res maps dont lower your max anymore. Seems like an incredible chest TBH, just very overpriced currently.

Caliane

yeah, it sets your max resist at that value. Other sources of gain or loss do not effect you anymore. Notably, lower max resist maps.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Prices this league are wayyyyyy out of normal ranges. Headhunter was at 45ex this weekend. Should easily be at 120 by now. Same goes with Bubonic Trail, they are 2ex and should be 30+ and this is just a couple of examples. End game loot is very very cheap this league which is good.

Byr Byr it permanently sets your resistances to 80% or whatever the roll is, its really strong. People are saying you lose out on 1% of a flask res with it perfect rolled but its always on and -res maps dont lower your max anymore. Seems like an incredible chest TBH, just very overpriced currently.

Skipping this league because honestly I don't find it fun, might as well play standard and I don't really do that. So I have no idea about the economy, but last league I could've sworn I saw it for around 50. Then again, people might have just gotten super lucky this league with supply whereas last league a double Anger was super rare. Or maybe it was the Anger life leech one. Oh well 20 ex is 20 ex.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

It's good, but not OMG shit's broken, like extra physical gained as X eyes and most builds do multielemental damage or just physical these days. And the Eyes got a lot rarer now what you need to ace the shaper fight. I couldn't keep up with my RF/SR totems even on blue shaper.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
As this is my first trade league the only thing I have noticed with prices are all the afk/dnd dudes who never respond cluttering up the first 20+ entries with reasonable prices (ex: 20 chaos) but when you get to the ones who do respond they are all asking 1 exalt or something that isn't worth it at all. Really obnoxious. Wish poe.trade had an option to remove/ignore users so I don't have to filter out who is price fixing when I'm trying to pick up the odd jewel or whatever.

Luckily I've had pretty damn good luck with drops/crafts so I've basically been playing partial ssf aside from selling stuff.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Thinking about doing something with my +1 tabula that I lucked in to when I replaced it. Maybe magma orb totems. Any other suggestions for something fun?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Skipping this league because honestly I don't find it fun.

I gave it a good week, saved up 10ex, and I've just quit the league almost completely due to map drops. I just can't trade for maps it's too fucking frustrating / boring. We need to go back to pre abyss map drop rates.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I gave it a good week, saved up 10ex, and I've just quit the league almost completely due to map drops. I just can't trade for maps it's too fucking frustrating / boring. We need to go back to pre abyss map drop rates.
Can I have your stuff?

khalid

Unelected Mod

With the info about 3.2 bestiary changes saying nets were taking up drops from the bosses and it was noticeable, that might have been hitting map drops.

They really screwed the pooch 6 ways to sunday this league.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
With the info about 3.2 bestiary changes saying nets were taking up drops from the bosses and it was noticeable, that might have been hitting map drops.

They really screwed the pooch 6 ways to sunday this league.

They should have made their ascendancy changes, took a buy league (maybe just run another legacy) and say they are working hard on next league and skill revamps for next quarter. Everyone would have jizzed for another legacy league and they'd be in an overall better position. Saw on reddit that the amount the game is being played (think steam stats?) is way down compared to abyss (although that was major hype league so not totally fair).

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
To be fair Abyss came out when alot of college/high school kids were just about to go on break. But yeah, a Legacy league would have been better to run while they work on skill updates.