Path of Exile

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I wanted to skip the launch, just rolled a lazy summoner, but the delves seriously need some QA time

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They already said they're working on improvements but yeah it seems it's similar to beastiary in terms of implementation, mostly the flares/dynamite shit(especially the fact it doesn't tell you you need multiple sticks of dynamite to break a wall). There's also a fair amount of bugs killing people, cart disapearing when you change zones but the zone change taking too long so you just die, cart apparently going through walls and the EMP mechanics is very poorly received due to shitty implementation(no warning, flares are shit). Compared to incursion, people are a lot more negative about the initial state of the league. On the flipside, people might be more enthusiastic later on about it once shit is fixed.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Anyone manage to find the new Command of the Pit gloves? I don't see them on poe.trade, hoping it's just because it's a new item and not that it will be rare heh.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How do you combat lights out mechanics? Maybe it's because flares are on 6, which is a shitty reflex hotkey, but it seems to be doing nothing.

I'm 40 levels deep and have found nothing to dynamite. How do you identify something to blow up?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you hover over a wall that can be blown up, it'll be highlighted with red lines. You have to go way off the crawler path to find walls to destroy

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
How the hell do ugo way off the crawler path? Do u have to invest in a crazy amount of flares? I die so quick when I go just a few seconds away from the crawler light I stopped trying.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's my problem too. The way delves are designed, they make you hesitate to explore at all. Maybe it's that I'm playing a dot build and this will be better with arc pp.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Once the crawler parks at your destination and you kill all the stuff, you can go back by sticking close to the cable of flares it leaves behind. But yeah, i have yet to actually use dynamite heh, it's just not at all obvious where the breakable walls are. They need some kind of indication on the map or a better visual.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

My first reaction was "meh". Not enough to really be worth gambling on. Though, starting your own branch of the Wraeclast SS might be appealing.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
TBH I think they could have waited with flares and dynamite until you hit endgame. There's no way to have enough azurite to keep everything upgraded and then the flares are really pitiful and every wall needs multiple dynamites, not to mention anything about upgrading the cap.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Put my currency in the guild stash. Not much but it's something. Will put my other account in later in the day or tomorrow. Enjoy.

Caliane

I'm using conc path for my BV elmentalists movement skill.

Its pretty solid. instant movement with just minor attack speed for it. I can also very much imagine it as a core dps skill. a fire Flicker 2.0.
50% fire conversion. for easy 90% elem conversion down ranger side, or phys to lit for witch/templar side.
large aoe hit. direct scaling is medium at best. but large innate aoe affords you a link that would normally be melee splash.

herald of purity, holy relic, interesting options now for it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Was buying bound fossils for 1 chaos each to try and make good +1 spectre boots...

But then....

Mathil.

He used them on stream to make +2 minion bone helms. The fucking Mathil Effect has them at 3 chaos minimum now.

Borzak

So I didn't watch any of the streams or look up info on delve before it started. Got a whole inventory of resonators, anyone got a tldr on what to do with them?\

So the fossils drop or are they bought?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Guess I'm permanetly stuck in act 8. Every time I enter sky shrine crash to desktop. Reset the bridge and tried again, crash to desktop.