Path of Exile

Goonsquad Officer
path of exile is so full of character building nuance it almost needs its own subforum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
winter orb cwc a possibility?
With Mjolner? No. In general? Probably.

Best part of the patch:

• The "Stream of Monsters" strongbox mod now spawns monsters much more quickly, and can spawn magic and rare monsters. This mod can now only appear in areas of level 35 or higher.
Now just delete ghosts.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Best part of the patch:

• The "Stream of Monsters" strongbox mod now spawns monsters much more quickly, and can spawn magic and rare monsters. This mod can now only appear in areas of level 35 or higher.
Now just delete ghosts.

Ghosts are the fucking woooooooorst.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Best part of the patch:

Now just delete ghosts.

haha no not with mjolner, just in general, probably gotta go elementalist vs occultis though

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Changes to Carcass Jack pretty much solidify running a cold dot occultist for me. Hopefully those brand nodes give a couple of play styles for brands once someone theorycrafts it out.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Elementalist for maximum clear(inpulsa nerfed though), occultist much more tanky. Given power creep, I usually lean toward tanky and let gear fix the dps issues.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider

Best part of the patch:

Now just delete ghosts.

Now with more ghosts:
  • Torment (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area is haunted by 4 additional Tormented Spirits.

• 1Worf

Caliane

Curious about Brands, might transition the totem character to them if they end up being good?
They look like such a giant PITA to use. going to have to try them in play first, before even thinking of making a build.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The new Arakaali's Fang and Herald of Agony might be some tasty memes with poison spider army.

Needless

Toe Sucker
when does ggg usually do their patches? im debating if i should take a day off friday or monday, i need to use my last day before the year end lol

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
when does ggg usually do their patches? im debating if i should take a day off friday or monday, i need to use my last day before the year end lol

According to the giant timer on pathofexile.com it should be Friday morning at 11am PT / 2pm ET

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Whirling Blades
  • Now uses weapon attack time +0.6 seconds, rather than overriding your base attack time. While base weapon speed will have some effect, this change is intended to reduce the travel speed difference between characters using weapons local attack speed modifiers and characters who are not.
Rip any build that uses whirling blades to go fast? I honestly don't know what this change means but every char I've played that used whirling blades went super fast. This means a 2aps weapon = 1.1seconds whirling blades (.5second weapon attack + .6seconds)? They did the same thing to leap slam but I never really used that in a zoom zoom build.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Grelwood Shank now has 185-215% (up from 170-190%) increased Physical Damage. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb.

There's a little bit of extra damage for MS.

Sadima's Touch now increases the quantity of items found from slain enemies by 5-10% (down from 12-16%). Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb.

Lol why?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Whirling Blades
  • Now uses weapon attack time +0.6 seconds, rather than overriding your base attack time. While base weapon speed will have some effect, this change is intended to reduce the travel speed difference between characters using weapons local attack speed modifiers and characters who are not.
Rip any build that uses whirling blades to go fast? I honestly don't know what this change means but every char I've played that used whirling blades went super fast. This means a 2aps weapon = 1.1seconds whirling blades (.5second weapon attack + .6seconds)? They did the same thing to leap slam but I never really used that in a zoom zoom build.

Putting it in line with shield charge i guess

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Am I right in assuming a 2aps weapon would have a 1.1s whirling blade time, tho (would feel like total ass)? I guess they really dislike people using movement skills.