Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Soo... shattering steel is for flat elemental shit and lancing steel is for big phys? Got it. Also Warchief Tectonic slam could be pretty awesome. 160% damage effectiveness seems pretty good then with the helm enchant I think you get like a 55% chance for the mega hit. Wonder if you could just work a budget one with Oro's and use ConPath for movement. Both skills + Warchief = 100% fire damage conversion.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing makes me feel dumber then looking at these new skills and realizing I have no context to know how powerful or weak they are. God I'm such a lemming.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Soo... shattering steel is for flat elemental shit and lancing steel is for big phys? Got it. Also Warchief Tectonic slam could be pretty awesome. 160% damage effectiveness seems pretty good then with the helm enchant I think you get like a 55% chance for the mega hit. Wonder if you could just work a budget one with Oro's and use ConPath for movement. Both skills + Warchief = 100% fire damage conversion.

Wouldn't flat elemental obviate most of the impale benefit?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wouldn't flat elemental obviate most of the impale benefit?

Yeah, but the low phys modifier makes it seem painful to use a phys weapon. Whereas the 100% more damage at range means flat ele might do more. Honestly not TOO sure how well Impale is going to do. I think it's going to be best with the new Champ ascendancy with the +phys ascendancy node. But I don't know how a 49% base phys skill is supposed to work unless you're just tacking on a shit ton of +ele damage. I mean most skills are in the 120-180% base damage range. So either impale is the SHIT or there's something else going on with it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Probably gonna try a molten strike plan still I think. The nerf doesn't sound too bad, and maybe it'll turn enough people off the build that the gear won't be too insanely expensive.

Been dicking with the skill planner dealy for a bit and will probably go with this, unless the changes aren't on their planner quite yet?

Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
my risky choice: cold occultists and try to craft up some op shaped/fossil staff

my safe choice: arc trapper

HRMMMM - really the question is how decent would the cold witch do with like a taryn's shiver while grinding moneys

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Probably gonna try a molten strike plan still I think. The nerf doesn't sound too bad, and maybe it'll turn enough people off the build that the gear won't be too insanely expensive.

Been dicking with the skill planner dealy for a bit and will probably go with this, unless the changes aren't on their planner quite yet?

Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile

This one should be a good start: Forum - Marauder - [3.4] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | 1H Sword'n'Board | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder - Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing makes me feel dumber then looking at these new skills and realizing I have no context to know how powerful or weak they are. God I'm such a lemming.

Gonna have to test them out really but the fact the melee ones shotgun is pretty OP already with the way you can stack flat damage in this game.

I'm for sure going to try some cold snap and arctic breath this league.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
my risky choice: cold occultists and try to craft up some op shaped/fossil staff

my safe choice: arc trapper

HRMMMM - really the question is how decent would the cold witch do with like a taryn's shiver while grinding moneys
I really like Korrupt Korrupt 's idea of arc trapper and just respec into some CoC build when you get the chance. Even better, the best base class for traps is the best base class for CoC! Tankyness withstanding, of course.

Either way, I think people should rethink occultist as a league starter. The ascendancy isn't doesn't lend anything towards fast map clear.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I really like Korrupt Korrupt 's idea of arc trapper and just respec into some CoC build when you get the chance. Even better, the best base class for traps is the best base class for CoC! Tankyness withstanding, of course.

Either way, I think people should rethink occultist as a league starter. The ascendancy isn't doesn't lend anything towards fast map clear.

ya it really is the smarter/safer move by a longshot

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
am I missing something or is this thing going to be bonkers with cold dot setups? Since its only EE on the gem in the item, not the player, just toss a fireball into it for 50% more boss damage?
tjjAGca.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I have played a trapper up to 80ish?

Are mines that much better? The whole detonating thing makes me wince . . . B/c lazy.

Also, spent entirely too much time setting up and figuring out a controller... Here is the link if anyone gives a fuck. Lol

steam://controllerconfig/238960/1581132940

Edit: Invite to guild, is the guild redone each league (character bound) or persistent (account bound)?

Last edited:

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have played a trapper up to 80ish?

Are mines that much better? The whole detonating thing makes me wince . . . B/c lazy.

Also, spent entirely too much time setting up and figuring out a controller... Here is the link if anyone gives a fuck. Lol

steam://controllerconfig/238960/1581132940

Edit: Invite to guild, is the guild redone each league (character bound) or persistent (account bound)?

Guilds are bound to the account.

Can anyone recommend a Gladiator build for me to mess around with on Standard until the patch? I have an old level 82 gladiator with a full reset, and need something to waste time with

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If anyone is on and able to invite I'm tooling around in standard.

Character: Angkar_Delve
Account: Greyinnam