Path of Exile

Needless

Toe Sucker
man im full retard mode, arc witch is pretty nutty compared to my shitty reave character i was playing before

lmao when you find a hideout and you get to play those minigames
the one where its like.. upgrade a normal item as many times before the timer runs out. I immediately put a map in, make it rare, corrupt it and then i cant even fucking identify it kek

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hmm I do hate early bow skills in general, but once you get uh... the little green guy that shoots skills over your head support. Mirage Archer I wanna say. With that, it gets a lot better, you shoot once, then it shoots a bunch of time for you while you move, so you can move at a pretty fast pace. Rain of Arrows, Tornado Shot and Blast Rain are some of the decent skills I believe for leveling. Toxic Arrow might be good too no idea I haven't played much since it was added.

As for squishy, most likely you either didn't pick enough life nodes or you're not picking up the right gear(life+resist is the highest priority on everything, only fitting damage when you have comfortable amounts of life+res), or both. Bow will be squishier than some other builds though, but you compensate by being able to leech more easily than spells and being ranged obviously.

Probably got a little cocky on gear. Definitely. Life nodes I did get.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I could use an invite to the guild name is SIithum ( the name has 2 i's in it )
just hit level 40 with my build but my dps has nose dived
Character(Sliithum) doesn't exist.

To anyone, remember to post your character name when you need an invite.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Started up this league after playing just a bit at the end of Delve league, character name is Muatamo.

Working on a Jugg to just facetank the shit out of everything after playing a necromancer in Delve. May try some kind of Ice build later on once I see how all the buffs pan out.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Jesus christ my PoE started crashing constantly.

1544325473948.png

1544325498406.png

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Anyone 80+ that happens to be playing Shattering Steel?

I'm trying to tough it out until I get a 5L or Tabula, but it feels awful so far to at 50.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Malachai's Artifice with Storm Brand is such amazing EE utility especially for bossing, no more Orb of Storms just set and forget.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Anyone who's gotten farther than me who can confirm whether syndicate members come back if you choose the option to remove them? Perandus has been gone from mine for a while and now i'm getting options to kick more (chose not to since I don't want to lose 50% of my syndicate members).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've kicked Perandus and It That Fled 3-4 times each. It's basically like an interrogation that lasts a few more turns, resets their rank and gear completely, and doesn't seem to have any positive effect at all that I have noticed.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Character(Sliithum) doesn't exist.

To anyone, remember to post your character name when you need an invite.

had a feeling this might happen my name in poe has no letter L sorry about that.

my name in game >>>>>> Siithum <<< if someone could try again today for an invite that would be great
well be on and off all day

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
dear god, how I have missed being a total noob in a game and not knowing anything. So much has changed since 2013. I can just fuck around, not hindered by knowledge and discover stuff that people have known for years and be amazed. This is like starting in WoW all over again

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of, you donate points to the guild and then the guild leader has to pick what they're used for.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
How much does a member slot in guild cost?

Someone remind me Friday when I'm able to play again and I'll toss in (as long as it isn't stupid expensive) the member fee