Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Noticeably easier imo
Still a lot of shit on the ground, especially at the large fort. I was able to jig and win playing half ass in t6 with a fair bit of face tanking. I imagine trying in reds is better.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So i'm thinking i'm going to keep the axe instead of sell it and use it for my next build. What are some decent clear skills for pure phys? Is lacerate any good? That's one I haven't used before. Want it to be pure phys build so I don't have to take elementalist ascendency and can do slayer jugg instead. Might use double strike for single target since I've heard good things about it lately, especially vaal double strike.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Reave doesn't work with axes, but if you've never done Reave you have to make at least one Reave character. I'm sure it's a written rule somewhere. Double Strike is actually a lot of fun, I'd go with that as well. If you can manage to find a good helmet with the 30% Earthquake reduction, that can be pretty fun too, but waaaay less effective than Double Strike for the effort. Maybe on par if you go the extra mile with crazy Elder jewels. Whatever you do, don't invest in bleed. It's not worth it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far im really disappointed with the changes to the Syndicates. They went from guys I had to pay attention to in t14-15 maps to guys I can just face tank. With the league not really being interesting anymore, Ive started to focus more on the rewards which are rather disappointing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well Reave doesn't work with axes, but if you've never done Reave you have to make at least one Reave character. I'm sure it's a written rule somewhere. Double Strike is actually a lot of fun, I'd go with that as well. If you can manage to find a good helmet with the 30% Earthquake reduction, that can be pretty fun too, but waaaay less effective than Double Strike for the effort. Maybe on par if you go the extra mile with crazy Elder jewels. Whatever you do, don't invest in bleed. It's not worth it.

I played a reave/flurry scion in beastiary league, liked it a lot. Sadly it used a stat stick and so now i'll never be able to play it again (at least not if I want do uber elder/t16s with it). I used to play double strike a lot (long time ago when nobody used it) but I want something that clears faster for my clear skill which is why I was thinking lacerate or something. Would be on a 4link since i'd use my chest for vaal doublestrike and another 4link for a warchief broski maybe.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was watching a ziggyd video earlier today, and when he picked up loot (maybe only uniques?), he would do something and a window (possibly a text file) would pop up, apparently telling him how much it was worth. What is that, and how do I implement it? And if that is only for uniques, is there some way I can have my rares at least estimated for value? I have zero idea what is worth anything in this game, and I probably vendored a bunch of shit that I could have sold for more than a fragment of a wisdom scroll. It would be nice to see if any of the shit I have is even worth taking up stash space or not.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The other downside of axes is no whirling blades altho I haven't tried leap slam on a fast attacking build so maybe it's not bad (only used it on slow builds).

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was watching a ziggyd video earlier today, and when he picked up loot (maybe only uniques?), he would do something and a window (possibly a text file) would pop up, apparently telling him how much it was worth. What is that, and how do I implement it? And if that is only for uniques, is there some way I can have my rares at least estimated for value? I have zero idea what is worth anything in this game, and I probably vendored a bunch of shit that I could have sold for more than a fragment of a wisdom scroll. It would be nice to see if any of the shit I have is even worth taking up stash space or not.

Poe Trade macro is what you are looking for

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody have a good video to link on the mechanics of Delve? I feel like I'm just going in random directions with my cart and wasting my time. Also, the whole "currency" thing where you don't blow up walls and can keep opening currency chests? I have zero idea how to do that and need to start farming currency.

Caliane

Well fuck mm won't work. Lol

Lancing req melee weapon, totem req bow / wand.

Like me thinking I'll proc CoC with blade vortex... Lol
yes. blade vortex is a spell. so cast on crit, wont work. its cast on critical attack.

A similar playstyle would be blade vortex autobomber. The simplest version of this is simple an elementalist blade vortex.
Elementalist proliferation of elemental effects, will turn elemental converted blade vortex, (as well as tri-herald support) into an autobomb. Strike or kill a single target with your fire/lit/cold blade vortex, and it will explode into a chain reaction of ignite, shock, frozen, herald of ice aoe shatter, herald of thunder lit strikes, and ash overkill burning.

Or, cyclone cast on crit. Which is also similar, and kindof what you have been looking for in a blade vortex coc idea.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So hearing the syndicate stuff is super nerfed now and doesnt one shot. Can anyone confirm no more of those wild one shots?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Had an hour or so last night to finally do some delving. So much better. More sulfite, more azurite, and seemingly more resonators and fossils to be found. Seems like more fun than running maps honestly.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I seriously haven't heard anyone playing Lacerate, even since the 3.3 redo. Wizardhawk is the most unintentional PoE hipster.

I found clearing with Double Strike to be meh. It requires too many supports(splash and ancestral call) and some sort of popper, usually Hemos. Molten Strike outclasses it in all but the boss burst dps part.

For shits and giggles:

poe.ninja

17 people(above 92) are playing Lacerate.

For further shits and giggles, NOBODY is playing Fire Nova Mine above 92. This is the build Wizardhawk played that made him Cartman last league.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf