Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So for example, frostferno shows say a 460% increase in evasion. In reality is that is local to the item and the evasion (probably around 600-650) is already taking that into account. Ergo, I just add up the evasion from the item.

Damn. I knew that wep stuff was local but didn’t realize that stuff was local to items too.

Edit: time to look at rings.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, what is local and global is not always obvious or intuitive. They've fixed a few mods to be a little more obvious in this regard, but it's always going to be a problem in their architecture.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
QotF nerf was hard gay. Doesn't seem worth the trouble now, especially since MF builds are out of favor in general these days anyway.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider

Man screw these prices, but when I can buy some of these MTX a la carte...

That angel/goddess is just...wow...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, Crucible with the alt helmet is the only one I'd ever use instead of my Outlaw set, and that for sure isn't happening. Pitfighter weapon effect looks like it would be good with Automaton skill fx (Automation weapon effect looks like ass and you have to pay for two to dual wield), but the armor is meh. Not really a fan of any of the apparition stuff either.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
The first two tier core packs do absolutely nothing for me. I personally think Vanguard looks the best but yeah, the angel looks fucking dope. I'm a huge sucker for supporter packs but I can't justify the $160 for Vanguard.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wife already OK'd me to get the Empyrean pack, so I just bought it. Want that hoodie!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

schwyz

Golden Knight of the Realm
This builds really nice for levelling up fast and it's pretty safe as it's ranged and you can off screen tons of shit, the scorpion creature just destroys entire screens of mobs when it's got all the buffs this guy gives it. Definitely going to roll it again once i'm finished with this jugg.

Forum - Ranger - [3.5] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PathFinder [Starter] [All Contents] [Endgame 1M+ Shaper DPS] - Path of Exile

Play to 16 and get the herald and it's just go go go.

it's not expensive but you'll need a quill rain (lol) and coming calamity later on.

I just hit the maps and Jugg seems pretty nice - tankyish, although I've had my ass handed to me a fair bit with the new stuff.

Playing this right now, and it is insanely good as far as budget goes. Low-Mid Tier mappings been a breeze with just 4 links. Guy deserves more credit.

But I really wanna play Consecrated Path, but on a Duelist. Having a hard time finding a build, anyone have any thoughts?

schwyz

Golden Knight of the Realm
Juggs a Marauder tho. My brain feels like Duelist is "faster", for some reason. Smaller frame/hitbox? Eating paint chips as a kid? I dunno

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Found my first exalt finally tonight at 72 hours 40 minutes of /played... and promptly used it on that 1h axe I have. Hit 9% reduced stun threshold, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been without power all day thanks to a windstorm hitting my side of the province. Might be back tonight, or a couple days.

Someone entertain me with all the shanenigans that happened today in the guild.

Ps: buying that $240 now and will get the rest of the $480 pack in a few months. Hopefully one they can post some more generous Canadian currency versions cu man paying US prices of these things sucks extra hard.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Playing this right now, and it is insanely good as far as budget goes. Low-Mid Tier mappings been a breeze with just 4 links. Guy deserves more credit.

But I really wanna play Consecrated Path, but on a Duelist. Having a hard time finding a build, anyone have any thoughts?

Yeah it absolutely rocks for mapping.. It can be painful on some bosses as you need to be quite accurate sometimes to keep the charges at 40.

That build absolutely is great at Delving when it casts the minions and stuff it's amazing, I went to 590 on it no problem before - definitely my next roll. Guy deserves more credit as it's actually a cheap build that works.