Path of Exile

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like to rush Medicine Chest on 2 throw away chars, then on my real 3rd char I have 3 flasks. Two for use and 1 for this boot recipe.

ResultRecipesNotes
Magic Boots with 10% increased Movement Speed ×1
  • White Boots ×1
  • Any rarity Quicksilver Flask x1
  • $
    Orb of Augmentation

I would make sure of what the new Breaking the Eggs quest reward is before spending to much time on this.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
welp since evewryone who's not going melee is going ed/contagion, looks like i'm going lightning spire trap. my gear should be basically free if it's on the market at all, should clear legion mobs pretty dang good too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I'm gonna slog through Shield throw, and broadcast it for all to see! Plus some gimpy Captain America cosplay to boot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
welp since evewryone who's not going melee is going ed/contagion, looks like i'm going lightning spire trap. my gear should be basically free if it's on the market at all, should clear legion mobs pretty dang good too
Hopefully you just mean Lightning Trap. That's going to be some awful clear otherwise.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't even sit it queue with you spergs since I'm still at work. I guess that gives me more time to pilfer someone's starter build.

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
Man at this rate when I get home from work in 3 hours there will be no queue and it will be like I missed nothing. Good times

Caliane

perforate is pretty rough starter. super short range melee. but does a TON of single target dps.

Frost blades with aim assist, new aoe melee hitting is making short work of everything though. wrecking legion mobs.

ok, blood and sand makes it tolerable. in fact, this stance switching is kindof nice, for swapping aoe clear and single target.

Last edited: