Path of Exile

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a shaped steel ring from a t15 legion encounter , from a war hoard chest. Maybe was just rng, but wonder if those have a higher chance for giving shaped steel/opal rings since that shit is so rare. Atleast it would be something that actually would encourage people to do legions in the harder content instead of always farming white maps

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Got a shaped steel ring from a t15 legion encounter , from a war hoard chest. Maybe was just rng, but wonder if those have a higher chance for giving shaped steel/opal rings since that shit is so rare. Atleast it would be something that actually would encourage people to do legions in the harder content instead of always farming white maps

I believe they do. When I was farming t16s I had several shaped/elder special bases drop from legion chests.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

Had my 2nd watcher eye drop for the league and it turned out a double, my first. Put it up for 20ex like you can see. I couldn't see one that was those 2 specifically with the trade macro but while writing this i did some research and it appears other double anger eyes are up for 3-5 ex. Dammit, for a short while i thought i got rich.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

If elder is the lower right purple-ish dot, will he move around if I clear other maps or did I lose the ability to get him to influence the t16 maps?

First time trying to get to Uber Elder/finish Zana's quest, so not sure how this goes for moving him to the middle.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
So people have to get lucky that he lands on 1 out of 20 maps? That's rough

Run 20 maps and elder will despawn. As long as you keep your elder influence under 20 maps you shouldn't take a huge hit to your bubble. Then, once elder despawns, you can spawn uber since the bubble is right there.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watching this cutedog guy right now and I see what you guys mean about breaking the game. Was ridiculous what he just did the in timeless conflict boss zone with cyclone + headhunter.

Also got to witness him mispronounce words (he does this on purpose or he is just retarded?) And getting spam tells for his price fixing exalts...

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching this cutedog guy right now and I see what you guys mean about breaking the game. Was ridiculous what he just did the in timeless conflict boss zone with cyclone + headhunter.

Also got to witness him mispronounce words (he does this on purpose or he is just retarded?) And getting spam tells for his price fixing exalts...

He does it on purpose. He's annoying, but his videos are sometimes educational.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure what's there's to nerf though, I guess they can cap how many mobs you kill per conflict but that kinda defeats the purpose. Issue is Headhunter is retarded and has been retarded for years now. It was kinda "ok" back when it was added and people moved slow as fuck and took 20secs to kill rares and you could die to rares every now and then but ever since the meta has been full speed, HH has been broken shit. The fact that most of the strategy for reaching first 100 in trade league involved having one guy trading non stop to buy a HH asap so the guy who's rushing can hit 100 way faster than everyone else is pretty telling. The current content just makes Headhunter more retarded than usual by spamming monsters at you. They should have nerfed it to shit a long time ago.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

On purpose and retarded are not exclusive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure what's there's to nerf though, I guess they can cap how many mobs you kill per conflict but that kinda defeats the purpose. Issue is Headhunter is retarded and has been retarded for years now. It was kinda "ok" back when it was added and people moved slow as fuck and took 20secs to kill rares and you could die to rares every now and then but ever since the meta has been full speed, HH has been broken shit. The fact that most of the strategy for reaching first 100 in trade league involved having one guy trading non stop to buy a HH asap so the guy who's rushing can hit 100 way faster than everyone else is pretty telling. The current content just makes Headhunter more retarded than usual by spamming monsters at you. They should have nerfed it to shit a long time ago.
Cap the buff stack at 5 or some low number. Newest overwrites oldest except shroudwalker always stays.

Change retroactive.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

He uses the ‘headhunter’ jewels also, and the gull for shrines

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Koreans can fuck the right off. I don't think I've had a single successful trade with any of them. From now on I shall ignore them all.
In other news I've been growing highly suspicious of the loot drop algorithm. Yesterday I decided to farm Drinker for the Lion's Roar because I ain't gonna pay 50c for one. But after 2 laps in desert and oasis, I couldn't handle the mind numbing grind and went to do a some white map instead. And behold the Roar dropped from the 2nd or 3rd pack.
And it's not the first time something like that has happened. Last league I decided to try HoA Jugg which requires a Quill Rain. And it dropped early in act 1.
I mean, that just can't be a coincidence. GGG is spying on me.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Headhunters stupid but its quite fun. Most people will probably never rack up the time playing to get enough currency to get one which is a shame as it does add bundles of fun to mapping. The reeee from the community would be pretty bad if it got nerfed which is why i presume they've not nerfed it. People are dipshits when it comes to headhunter.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never understood why to use the jewels and hh. Doesn’t hh give you all the mods on the rare? What’s the point of also having a jewel that gives ‘one’

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Koreans can fuck the right off. I don't think I've had a single successful trade with any of them. From now on I shall ignore them all.
In other news I've been growing highly suspicious of the loot drop algorithm. Yesterday I decided to farm Drinker for the Lion's Roar because I ain't gonna pay 50c for one. But after 2 laps in desert and oasis, I couldn't handle the mind numbing grind and went to do a some white map instead. And behold the Roar dropped from the 2nd or 3rd pack.
And it's not the first time something like that has happened. Last league I decided to try HoA Jugg which requires a Quill Rain. And it dropped early in act 1.
I mean, that just can't be a coincidence. GGG is spying on me.

I'm the opposite I guess. Sold several trades to them and bought from them. The good thing is if you can't understand what they are saying it works great lol. Someone posted on reddit a cheat sheat on cut/paste stuff to say to them, including fuck off. At the times I play sometimes I do several trades in a row with them and no problems at all so far.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How much of a real world difference is there between having RT and having 100% accuracy without it?