Path of Exile

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
These rituals are amazing for gearing up while leveling so far. The endgame loot could be really good too depending on whats in the tables, especially for SSF players.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best thing i've seen so far from ritual was a 6link.

Heist seems broken for everyone afaik, can't seem to get any new rogues over the original 3.
And for some reason i'm not seing any lab trials at all. as in 0 trials between level 65 and 84

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
after taking almost a year break, the game feels exactly the same as before. At least now I know I'm done with it until the PoE2 releases.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they ever fix the 'floatiness' of the combat/animations? I think I tried it about a year ago and I just couldn't get past it. None of the abilities felt like they had a visceral impact, it was more of just a light show. Diablo 3 for all its faults at least got that part down.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they ever fix the 'floatiness' of the combat/animations? I think I tried it about a year ago and I just couldn't get past it. None of the abilities felt like they had a visceral impact, it was more of just a light show. Diablo 3 for all its faults at least got that part down.
There is combat in PoE? It just seems like a character swinging their arm to summon a disco light show while conveniently placed packs of mobs disintegrate.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
This league is great. Being able to full clear the map then check at the end is very nice. Definitely some small, small QoL stuff I could see coming, but if people thought Heist took too much time they should definitely be happier with this league.

Harvest implementation was really nice. Pro tip: just make sure you have a tab in stash of shit to harvest with as you can only save 10, but have enough juice to basically use every roll the harvest patches give you.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
This league is great. Being able to full clear the map then check at the end is very nice. Definitely some small, small QoL stuff I could see coming, but if people thought Heist took too much time they should definitely be happier with this league.

Harvest implementation was really nice. Pro tip: just make sure you have a tab in stash of shit to harvest with as you can only save 10, but have enough juice to basically use every roll the harvest patches give you.
Exp seems to be down a bit for the spawned mobs with their health/damage but its nice! I get why its lower but it might be a bit too low

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As a super casual I'm liking it so far. They sometimes spawn in bad locations which makes the mechanics annoying and the tribute small but other than that they've got a lot going on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Haven't been able to afford the chaos orb yet no matter how many times I defer it leveling

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So what is your bros opinion on what to do with a duped skill book? I've got a book from A5 in my inventory and the quest reward waiting to be claimed again after a crash/rollback.

Thick it'll actually give me another passive? Or is it just gonna brick my char somehow lol.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So what is your bros opinion on what to do with a duped skill book? I've got a book from A5 in my inventory and the quest reward waiting to be claimed again after a crash/rollback.

Thick it'll actually give me another passive? Or is it just gonna brick my char somehow lol.

Doubt it will brick you. Try it and say you didn't notice it was duped, something like that's easily missed.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Haven't been able to afford the chaos orb yet no matter how many times I defer it leveling

Speaking as a trash so weigh my opinions appropriately but so far this is the primary thing I don't like. Early on I was deferring this unique wand, the first thing I deferred period, thinking I'd get it pretty quick. My understanding was that it would function like a crooked layaway but I had to just keep deferring the fucking thing. I'd move to the next area, there would be two rituals, I'd do them and get no closer. I think the play was to not even bother if there were only two? I had a chaos orb also go that way later where it really took a long fucking time to buy the thing. I regretted even bothering given the other acceptable currency that is usually offered.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's like some league mechanics (Metamorph, Delve, Synthesis) where you aren't getting enough juice early on, but higher up in maps+ you'll be getting enough tribute to buy any item (almost) and multiple items easily. In T1 maps I can get like 5k tribute in a blue map and the highest items cost are like 4500 for a 5linked unique so far. Usually I just grab like 5 different stacks of currency and a good card or unique jewel.

It'll definitely be more affordable the deeper you get.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Speaking as a trash so weigh my opinions appropriately but so far this is the primary thing I don't like. Early on I was deferring this unique wand, the first thing I deferred period, thinking I'd get it pretty quick. My understanding was that it would function like a crooked layaway but I had to just keep deferring the fucking thing. I'd move to the next area, there would be two rituals, I'd do them and get no closer. I think the play was to not even bother if there were only two? I had a chaos orb also go that way later where it really took a long fucking time to buy the thing. I regretted even bothering given the other acceptable currency that is usually offered.

Yeah I mean its a single fucking chaos orb not anything major.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I got 4K tribute in T16 maps on average. I think the double corrupted headhunter for 29500 will ever be affordable, no matter how juiced your maps will be. So yes, no idea whats the point of these super expensive items.

Also I wish I knew before how these rituals would play. Would have build the char around these simply bc they get pretty hefty later on and farm them. Some of them are super rippy with every single squareinch covered in mobs, AEs and whatnot. I got oneshot several times with 6.3k life, flasks running and endurance charges and good defence layers (not really misplaying is what I'm trying to say). People on hc or ssf hc making it to endgame with rituals are literal poe gods to me now.