1652532772500.png

"Chris, I found a way to balance RF"

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Reddit is amazing to read right now.

This shit is definitely hard as balls though. I'm not that far off from gauntlet, maybe worse in some spots, in terms of how randomly deadly some monsters are.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's good that after all these years of people asking for faster/alternate leveling, they still go and make leveling more annoying every few patches. Clearly at some point people are gonna change their mind and think doing "hard" leveling when they have shit skills/supports with widely varying degrees of power is fun, and not the most annoying shit ever. Or so they seem to believe.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well speak of the devil, the Chris post is already up on reddit about nerfing the piss out of everything.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Less than lvl 10 perma frozen by a rare. Hard to counter that. I have a feeling it's hugely dependant on your type of build on how difficult it is. PoE 1.5

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At first I thought it was just reddit bitching (and it is) but then I also saw the Alk RIP video and it made me think...

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it seems even after taking a break for a few leagues the game manages to continue to be utter shit

shit_game.JPG

• 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Did you use the dx12 option? There are some known problems with this. The just implemented that two patches ago as "experimental". And wow, that really looks weird.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Nerfed mobs have a lot less HP and explode pretty easily now.

They will still mega fist you if you give them a chance though.

Ritual and abyss still both seem like no fly zones for now. Harvest unknown. Heist is manageable now if you're playing a real build.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know if there's a way to track your progress for the battle pass from last league? I can't remember how I unlocked for that

Xevy

Log Wizard
This league was fucking wildin'. I have a tankyish, decently mobile, high dps build and even sometimes it just isn't enough. The nerfs were 100% needed, and hopefully round 2 with aura stacking shit is good, because certain places are a nightmare.

They need to remove invuln or rework it, 100%. I had a consecrator Invuln mob and it was unkillable. You had a 2 second dps window to do more than 1/2 it's hp, BUT WAIT, it was an expedition mob with regen and block so it was nigh impossible even with 5x the dps for the lvl 71 map I'm in. Ice prison is annoying, but at least you can get out pretty easily now. Some of the stun/anti regen shit is pretty annoying. They need to find the no-no combinations for affixes and prevent them from occuring like Invuln/trickster and shit.

Sentinels are kind of hilarious. Reduced damage so explodes don't do shit for helping you clear them, but they do juice. MAN do they juice. I think Redbot is the way to go with a yellow for bosses once your DPS is pretty up there. Blue seems incredibly niche and overall just like a worse Redbot unless you've got 100+ mobs in one place on your screen or nearby which isn't happening quite yet.

Also watch out for skeleton mages. No, not the meta summoner build, the regular mobs. A white one was nuking for 5000+ fire damage with 75% fire res in Merc lab last night. I survived it with 4khp and 4k molten shell, but my guildmate with similar stats did not.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They didn't test shit on these mobs. Archnemesis was supposed to be a boss league where the AN felt like an encounter. I don't need my whole fucking map feeling like an encounter. Especially when you know the league drop chances are balanced around juicing them with sentinels. It just gets way harder. And forget about doing masters. Meta, Abyss, Harvest and Beasts are crazy right now.

Flameweavers just melt my minions too. I feel like they didn't test giving all mobs AN mods.

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is there an index of what each modifier does? The wiki has the implicit modifiers, but it's obviously missing some stuff. Like this is what Invulnerable is:

Blocks Attacks and Spells
30% increased Damage

Obviously there's more to it than that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Christ just posted the mods and what they do. Same post says you are just unlucky nothing has changed in drop rates. I think it was last league or the one before that in his long manfesto he said he wanted mods to be easily identifiable to what they did even for new players. LOL.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God