Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Instant leech mastery, probably.
Not like the instant leech mastery was an unknown going into the league. The gloves were their usual cheap price for about the first week, now they are 30c+. The leech mastery nodes in the shadow area suck too, it's essentially 3 passives points for 10% instant leech. Not sure I'd take that if it also cost a glove slot that could give me damage against chilled enemies, exposure, and unnerve.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can you not put cruible trees on unique items or is that a map thing?

Haven't touched them for multiple acts now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not like the instant leech mastery was an unknown going into the league. The gloves were their usual cheap price for about the first week, now they are 30c+. The leech mastery nodes in the shadow area suck too, it's essentially 3 passives points for 10% instant leech. Not sure I'd take that if it also cost a glove slot that could give me damage against chilled enemies, exposure, and unnerve.
They're using the leech in conjunction with the Hexblast crucible tree for overkill damage leeched. That's all I can tell you. Instant leech if you hit leech cap instantly is pretty badass, I'm thinking of dropping like 10-15% of my damage for getting it possibly.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is probably about as far as I'm willing to take fissure. I think with a decent lethal pride you could drop a couple wheels and get a cluster setup to gain some more damage, but it just doesn't really feel worth it as the ceiling for damage on a setup like this is only maybe another 10-20% higher unfortunately.

Fissures actual scaling is just not that great and you should just play molten strike

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're using the leech in conjunction with the Hexblast crucible tree for overkill damage leeched. That's all I can tell you. Instant leech if you hit leech cap instantly is pretty badass, I'm thinking of dropping like 10-15% of my damage for getting it possibly.
Got ya. The crucible mod makes more sense. Might rethink transitioning to rathpith and dissolution.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
My problem with the crucible is that my stage (act 8?) I can ace the crucible but on 100 percent, the lightning orb at the end takes longer to kill than the whole rest of the map combined
This pretty much stays true (so far) into white maps too, at least for me. It's annoying as hell

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah they make some mobs just stupid dumb with DR and resists that nothing can touch it. And its not only crucible, although crucible just puts a big ole spotlight on those mobs when you go all in on the channel.

At least they toned down the mobs somewhat, at least wile leveling. Taking my second char through campaign right now and its a 100% difference where it was at launch to now. The crucible weapon mods are better too, Less brick reveals and more usable shit so far.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why they didn't just make every single item have a sellable node at the start on tree reveal. Things like "sells for 6 legion splinters" or "sells for a unique item" I feel like I'm playing fucking standard. This is the most boring league in ages.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why they didn't just make every single item have a sellable node at the start on tree reveal. Things like "sells for 6 legion splinters" or "sells for a unique item" I feel like I'm playing fucking standard. This is the most boring league in ages.
I got a "good enough" tree and haven't touched the league mechanic since.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I only pick up random weapon on the ground every time I have a crucible. Just for a rare sell node for c or divines. That's its only purpose atm.

Ggg does an amazing job hyping up boring mechanics

agripa

Molten Core Raider
LOL they sure the fuck do. Got me back playing this stupid game after missing many a league. But then again there isnt shit to play right now so its all good.

Modded Baldur's Gate has been a blast.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am playing a bow fire-based build, and having added fire damage on any item reduces my DPS substantially.

I have had 2 in-use bows get + fire damage in the first node. Annoying AF.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I keep getting +lightning dmg on my axes, its like silly now. Not cold, not fire, not any of that other good shit but lightning.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
lol, even CaptainLance can't defend this shit. I don't think I've seen him like this, even during Kalandra.

Whatever they got in store for ExileCon better be amazing. This 4 month turd of a league is depressing. There are builds I actually want to try. Which, unsurprisingly, almost all involve vengeant cascade. But abusing return mechanics isn't THAT interesting. I'm certainly not going to put up with crucible mechanics to try out spectral shield throw.

• 3Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
lol, even CaptainLance can't defend this shit. I don't think I've seen him like this, even during Kalandra.

Whatever they got in store for ExileCon better be amazing. This 4 month turd of a league is depressing. There are builds I actually want to try. Which, unsurprisingly, almost all involve vengeant cascade. But abusing return mechanics isn't THAT interesting. I'm certainly not going to put up with crucible mechanics to try out spectral shield throw.

I'm sure Xevy Xevy will be right in here to white knight this league any moment.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've already said what I think they should change. Make uniques have erasable trees via forges. That's it. That's all they really need to do and I was watching Lancy whine on stream when he found out he couldn't get his increased life reservation on relic of the pact guaranteed, or really at all, and he just had a meltdown for HOURS about it.

This league isn't for normies, but it's fucking top-end for build creators and innovators. There's no explosion of chaos from the Crucible mobs after killing them so your average player won't fuck with it, but seasoned players are blasting a base every time for various reasons the average player can't fuck with. There's all sorts of broken interactions in there like the SST shit, the new explodey totems build that literally does 1 billion damage, and all sorts of cool variations on current builds like HoWA Prot Totems with leech now. Not to mention just general stuff like 35% attack speed on most uniques which can make them feel so, so much better.

However anyone who says "I'm may as well be playing standard!" better be running around with no crucible trees on or they can go back to the group cum-swap on Reddit where they belong.

• 1Smuggly