Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Realistically you should just be a champion for any elemental attack skill currently. The mastery to invert enemy resistances is so fucking hilariously broken that you can just ignore exposure and elemental curses entirely and just use ass/snipers mark, take some pen on the tree and that mastery and just faceroll boss content.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm playing an ascendant tho not an actual raider or anything. Currently using elementalist and raider as my two.

Man, I think rng might be better before 6am or something. Ran two or three maps with that resistance inversion and trying out frostblink + bonechill instead of frost bomb and I dropped a crystal belt with 26% flask duration fracture and a primal arrow quiver with 38% multi fracture which both seem to be worth a decent amount.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I can almost afford about two apothecary cards now. If I gamba this into a mageblood it will be going in guild stash at random off hours time, be ready with your trigger finger.
The more likely scenario is I poof both and ragequit

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I can almost afford about two apothecary cards now. If I gamba this into a mageblood it will be going in guild stash at random off hours time, be ready with your trigger finger.
The more likely scenario is I poof both and ragequit

I gambled my house of mirrors up to 6 cards then down to 0, so have fun

• 2Worf

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well shit boys, after 3,000 hours of play on Steam, and who knows how many on the launcher since 2013, I actually had a Mirror drop. Complain about dry drops in a league, and apparently you get rewarded.

In a Level 77 Grand heist, of all things. I ran out of there without claiming my gem.

Now what should I buy with it?

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well shit boys, after 3,000 hours of play on Steam, and who knows how many on the launcher since 2013, I actually had a Mirror drop. Complain about dry drops in a league, and apparently you get rewarded.

In a Level 77 Grand heist, of all things. I ran out of there without claiming my gem.

Buy every strangegrasp on the market and try and corrupt them in to good rare amulets

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I tell ya what I'd do

1682183822046.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Having this many Div's, I now understand how people go broke after winning the lottery. I did some serious redneck shopping for my build, and damn the prices.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I would have sold it for real money and then bought a ton or MTXs.

*and if I drop one that is exactly what I will do.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Realistically you should just be a champion for any elemental attack skill currently. The mastery to invert enemy resistances is so fucking hilariously broken that you can just ignore exposure and elemental curses entirely and just use ass/snipers mark, take some pen on the tree and that mastery and just faceroll boss content.
Best for most phys attack builds too.

I'm hoping GGG learns something from vengeant cascade and keep it functionally in the game. Returning projectiles is fun and fixes a few skills like sst.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Also, I accidentally sold the last two weapons on which I found currency nodes. Seriously, why not slots for baking these things, what the actual? I is dumb.

Xevy would say this is completely unnecessary and a skill issue, but to work around GGGs retarded QOL "difficulty" -- if you find a weapon with a currency node on it and you dont want to sell it, just buy a detonate mines gem and throw it in there. You won't accidently sell it then.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You specifically only want to search for unallocated?
Nevermind, I must have typed something in wrong.

Searching for high amour and/or es shields is annoying since the defense filter don't seem to work on final number after crucible mods. Though, maybe that's keeping the prices down.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well my luck with drops for the day continued. Got a +1 minion gems fracture wand and a t1 dot multi fracture 40% implicit sceptre this afternoon and then a bit ago I dropped a mageblood while doing an enslaver map. Can't decide if I want to sell it and fund a build or just try to slowly put together one around it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well my luck with drops for the day continued. Got a +1 minion gems fracture wand and a t1 dot multi fracture 40% implicit sceptre this afternoon and then a bit ago I dropped a mageblood while doing an enslaver map. Can't decide if I want to sell it and fund a build or just try to slowly put together one around it.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
As i'm looking through a bunch of builds on poe.ninja, i'm noticing a lot of them have lifetap linked with their mark on hit + assassin's mark... is there some reason for this that i'm too dumb to understand?