Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Spent an hour making a wizard I just hired.

Boneshaker rips hard. Nice having an extra cast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1540793354502.png

not bad for lvl 4

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It seems weird to me that there are major classes not at all represented by the main storyline characters. I mean it opens up lots of areas for mercs, but if you don't hire any then there's a good chunk of the game that is invisible to you.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
i "worf"d you, not because i thought it was funny, but because that kind of damage output would make a klingon proud

Very well worth the initial 4500g investment.

Combat reflexes is gonna be funny.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm going to wait for feedback on 1.1 and then jump in again if it's working.

Fun game. I really hope they can iron out the bugs.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm getting through act 2 and taking my sweet ass time with multiple saves in case of something happening. Chars are lvl 5 and starting to get rowdy.

Cleave through feels awesome among other incredibly cool mechanics.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
At the point I am in the game (level 13) dual wielding Rogue is my MVP. The sheer level of sneak attack damage plus debilitating effects both from passives and from the weapons themselves is crazy.

Are people doing the 'Research' projects? I never have enough time or Build Points to spend on those and now they have piled up like mad to the point where my list of available projects looks like a whole deck of cards.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I cheated my build points to 100k, so I've done some of them. The time thing has been more of an issue lately though (level 16, just finished Pitax) so I have like 4 or 5 of them still.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
aaaaand after today's hotfix I crash to desktop when I try to leave the throne room. Went to an earlier save and it happened there too even when I replicated my actions that I had successfully performed before. *sigh*

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
House on the Edge of Time is a shit show of fights. So many just annoying/frustrating fights, and you have to have freedom of movement on everyone always. Prismatic Spray and Siroco are hard carrying in there.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I fucked up my kingdom so I had to restart. I respec'd Val into a straight sword and board fighter and Amiri into an invulerable rager. So much better than their crap builds.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Man every direction I go I'm facing fights I'm unprepared for. I've never been so inept in an RPG. I don't know what's happening, but my shit is getting wrecked.

How did you respec your party members?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man every direction I go I'm facing fights I'm unprepared for. I've never been so inept in an RPG. I don't know what's happening, but my shit is getting wrecked.

How did you respec your party members?

Follow install directions, will need to add a base Unity modding tool linked therein.

Respecialization

Also, here is a link to a steam thread with a whole bunch of various builds that can carry your group: Submit Your Best Builds! (Build Olympics!) :: Pathfinder: Kingmaker General Discussions

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm

If you are on "Normal" difficulty the game is actually pretty hard due to how they tune monsters and because "good" party builds are light years ahead of average builds.

BTW there's a Reddit dedicated to just character builds. Worth a look:

Kingmaker Builds • r/kingmakerbuilds

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Finally cleared my a2 quests and have some open highway to some barony shit.

Looks like I might wanna stack military considering the whole "if your kingdom gets destroyed" thing

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It actually doesn't really matter. Economy first will get you more bp. Try to do 40 stat upgraded as soon as you can because it unlocks a project that reduces the upgrade time to one week

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users