Pathfinder - Pen and Paper RPG Books

Tin Man_sl

shitlord
Yeah we've been using Roll20 combined with Skype, and have used maptool for probably 5-6 years now. Works out fairly well, though it's a bit more work for the DM too keep people engaged. Lot more distractions playing remote.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I've been willing to DM a game for rerolled for some time but can't seem to find enough interest. I have an active roll20 subscription, and that combined with Skype would be a requirement.

At this point I'd run just about any system, as long as we had 5 players and 4 hours to play.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Playing online does work well, but yes, the players have to want to play and willing to put a bit of interest/focus towards the game. People playing while watching TV or whatever kinda suck.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I made a thread in other games recruiting for a pen and paper rerolled game. Haven't picked a system yet, you can find more informationhere.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So after a year of Pathfinder, I quit. I just don't care for it and I direly miss 4e and Warhammer Fantasy (Dungeon World has my interest too, but have yet to play so can't really say I "miss" it). I just don't think 3.x/Pathfinder does anything well at all. There just seems always a better option.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm still playing 3 Pathfinder games happy as can be. I played WFRP 2nd edition in a lord of the rings setting. It was a blast, real elements of danger in that system.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm still playing 3 Pathfinder games happy as can be. I played WFRP 2nd edition in a lord of the rings setting. It was a blast, real elements of danger in that system.
I just don't get it. I mean, a strong story can make anything palatable I guess. Just nothing about the system is fun to me, as I said, could be done a lot better elsewhere.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I NEED TO PLAY PATHFINDER!! Argh... I haven't played in years and I want to get back into it. I actually watch RollPlay on twitch.tv for 7+ hours a day. QQ I miss this.

lanludar

Silver Squire
Pathfinder is tons of fun and Way fo the Wicked is a great series of adventures if you want to try an evil campaign. 4e is an abomination.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I just don't understand what people have against balanced and capable characters that are interesting to play. Old habits die hard I guess.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Whoever is running the group on Roll20 has not responded to people. Who is the leader of the group??

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
We should make a new group then and actually start a campaign. I'm itching to play!!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude, you live in the city... Use google to find local groups, or just stick an ad up "Gorgeous gay man seeks Pathfinder RPing group" and you'll be swamped.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Man fuck that shit. =P Knowing the fags in this city, they would probably make a BDSM or some crap group. I had an awesome group in Pacifica, but, I had to stop going to that when I started nursing school. :{

EternusPrime_sl

shitlord
I have played nearly every system out there, that being said i must also admit to preferring min/max play. Pathfinder runs a cleaner balance than 3.5 and is my current preferred system. 4e is a reset its fun to play if you can multitask and coordinate well within group otherwise DM kills you.&#55357;&#56860;

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hey guys. I started a new campaign because whoever created the original one does not know how to look at the website.

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/det...rerolled-forum

I am interested in GMing this -- unless someone who has lots of experience with GM (I've never GM'd). I'm thinking either Carrion Crown or something like that.

edit: Might be interested in making homebrew campaign on epic levels. Or EQ campaign.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That all sounds fun. I actually started Carrion Crown but the GM had to bail almost right away . I loved the theme.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Haha, that's kind of funny that you mention it. The same thing happened to our GM as well. Makes me wonder if you were in the same campaign as me, lol.

edit: Make a thread on roll20 -- the link that I posted earlier so I can invite you. It seems like a lot of people use Myth-weavers for their character sheets, however, I am more of a Herolab person myself.