Pathfinder - Pen and Paper RPG Books

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Weird, that doesn't come up on HeroLabs if I try to make a ranger. Similarly, I'm heavily considering a Summoner, but there is no archetype for something like Synthesist or Broodmaster, which are on that site you linked the Yokai Hunter from. Is there some add-on I'm missing that isn't showing all the archetypes?
Broodmaster is decent mid game but late game they are fodder at best, Synthesist plays just like a warrior with decent shield with less feats.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It looks like Yokai Hunter is part of the Dragon Empires Primer manual.

Pathfinder RPG Player Companion #7 US $4.99
Includes material from: Faiths of Corruption, Dragon Empires Primer, and Pirates of the Inner Sea. (HLPTH-115B)
Pre-Requisite Package: pathcore
Packages Included: pathgola2

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Larry Brooks
Male Human Cleric 1
Lawful Good
Representing Himeo

Strength 8 (-1)
Dexterity 10 (+0)
Constitution 10 (+0)
Intelligence 14 (+2)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 20 (+5)
Size: Medium
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 155 lb
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Domains: Law Community

Energy: Positive [Healing / Damages Undead]

Total Hit Points: 8

Speed: 20 feet

Armor Class: 13 = 10 + 3 [hide]

Touch AC: 10
Flat-footed: 13
Initiative modifier: + 0 = + 0 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: + 2 = 2 [base]
Reflex save: + 0 = 0 [base]
Will save: + 4 = 2 [base] + 2 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): -1 = 0 [base] -1 [strength]
Attack (missile): + 0 = 0 [base]
Combat Maneuver Bonus: -1 = 0 [base] -1 [strength]
Combat Maneuver Defense: + 9 = 10 + 0 [base] -1 [strength]

Light load:
Medium load:
Heavy load:
Lift over head:
Lift off ground:
Push or drag:
26 lb. or less
27-53 lb.
54-80 lb.
80 lb.
160 lb.
400 lb.

Languages: Celestial Common (? 1 more)

Longbow [1d8, crit x3, range inc. 100 ft, 3 lb, piercing]

Hide armor [medium; + 3 AC; max dex + 4; check penalty -3 25 lb.]

Feats:

Persuasive +2 on diplomacy and intimidate
Skill Focus (Diplomacy)
Skill Name
Key
Ability
Skill
Modifier
Ability
Modifier
Ranks
Misc.
Modifier
Acrobatics Dex* -3 =
+0
-3 [armor]
Appraise Int 2 =
+2
Bluff Cha 7 =
+5
+ 2 [persuasive]
Climb Str* -4 =
-3 [armor]
Craft_1 Int 2 =
+2
Craft_2 Int 2 =
+2
Craft_3 Int 2 =
+2
Diplomacy Cha 12 =
+5
+ 1 + 3 [class skill] + 3 [skill focus]
Disguise Cha 5 =
+5
Escape Artist Dex* -3 =
+0
-3 [armor]
Fly Dex* -3 =
+0
-3 [armor]
Heal Wis 6 =
+2
+ 1 + 3 [class skill]
Intimidate Cha 7 =
+5
+ 2 [persuasive]
Knowledge (history) Int 6 =
+2
+ 1 + 3 [class skill]
Knowledge (religion) Int 6 =
+2
+ 1 + 3 [class skill]
Perception Wis 2 =
+2
Perform_1 Cha 5 =
+5
Perform_2 Cha 5 =
+5
Perform_3 Cha 5 =
+5
Perform_4 Cha 5 =
+5
Perform_5 Cha 5 =
+5
Ride Dex* -3 =
+0
-3 [armor]
Sense Motive Wis 3 =
+2
+ 1
Stealth Dex* -3 =
+0
-3 [armor]
Survival Wis 2 =
+2
Swim Str** -4 =
-3 [armor]
Use Magic Device Cha 6 =
+5
+ 1
* = check penalty for armor/shield
** = some groups double armor/shield penalties for swimmers

Zero-level Cleric spells: 3 can be selected per day, unlimited casting

First-level Cleric spells: 2 (1 + 1) per day + 1 from a domain:

Favored class points: Hit points +0; Skill points +1

Adjust weapon attack rolls and armor penalties as required for masterwork / magic equipment.

Human

This human chose +2 to charisma (already included)
Extra feat at first level (already included)
Four extra skill points at first level (already included)
One extra skill point at each additional level (already included)
Cleric
Alignment Aura

Spontaneous casting -- trade prepared spells for curative spells

Channels positive energy (8x/day)

High wisdom gains bonus spells daily

Domain choices give additional abilities. See the rulebook for details

Community clergy can heal and remove fatigued, shaken, and sickened by touch, an at 8th level let others use yoursaves

Law clergy can cause an ally to roll 11s on all d20s, and at 8th level can make a weapon axiomatic.

Concentration check: d20 + cleric level + wisdom modifier vs. DC

Class HP rolled
Level 1: Cleric 8

Larry Brooks's Equipment:

28 lb
3 lb
2 lb
_____
33 lb Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)
Arrows (quiver of 20) x1
Spell component pouch

Total

More about Larry Brooks:

Larry Brooks,Used Wagon SalesmanCleric
Charisma +5
Diplomacy +14
Channel Law: +11 to all checks for one round.

Total diplomacy score (without rolling, many times per day) +25.

My goal with this character was to make a cleric with the sole purpose of preventing combat from happening and diplomacy raping NPC's.

Should be fun.
biggrin.png

Catchphrase: "Hi, Larry Brooks here with (insert product name)"

EDIT: After reading the player's guide I'm going to build a melee cleric instead.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lol, I think people forgot where I said if you're going to roll, to let me be there to verify the rolls. :p

BTW, I'm going to start posting primarily on roll20.

For those in the campaign, can you PM me your phone # (texting ONLY) in the event you need to get a hold of me if you're running late.

paizo.com - Pathfinder Adventure Path: Carrion Crown Player's Guide (PFRPG) PDF

Please read through this guide to prepare yourselves for the campaign. Make sure you have a CAMPAIGN TRAIT. If you're going to use Myth-Weaver for your character, please post the link.

Make a background about the reason why you are coming to the funeral of your dear friend, Lorrimor. It is this funeral that will launch the campaign.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Vvoid or Noodleface: We're getting tons of range. Do you guys want to play melee/tank? Example: Barbarian and another fighter? Etc, etc. :p

edit: Well, looks like Chanur may be playing the tank. ;o

edit 2: Putting down avatars for people's characters. When you make your race/class, come on so you can pick the avatar.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty much leaning towards a Summoner, although Synthesist (where you wear your Eidolin pretty much) is an option and would pretty much turn me into melee dps. I'm considering it, because I do like melee, but I'm not sure. I'm not much of a spellcaster anyway since the Eidolin is the majority of their power, so I might do it. I'd have to buy yet another module for HeroLab though
tongue.png
(not a big deal) Obviously, as stated previously in the thread, it is sort of like a watered down fighter, but I like the concept enough where I might try it anyway. Can't always be OP!

EDIT: Read up on Synthesist some more, think I'm going to make a go of it and see what kind of character I come up with.

Also, since this is a "horror" adventure, how badly will appearing non-normal race affect us? Like, if someone picked Tiefling and had horns or something obviously demonic, would it cause so much hassle as to not be worth it? (That's not what I plan to be, but the question is still relevant, particularly if I'm walking around with this translucent Eidolin skin around me.)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The player's guide does provide a list of races, however, it also mentions these races are NOT set in stone. It's just a suggestion. I would recommend no one pick an evil character though because that might not work with someone's lawful good character. Generally speaking, you never pick chaotic evil unless you're playing some kind of villainous game. So, if you want tiefling, go for it. Just remember it needs to be minimally neutral in terms of alignment.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
After reading the player's guide I'm building a human melee cleric worshiping Iomedae. Domains: Good and Sun

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
After reading the player's guide I'm building a human melee cleric worshiping Iomedae. Domains: Good and Sun
Awesome, make sure to poke everyone with Guidance! More fun if you are next to them because you can actually poke them and say " I am guiding you" Sun domain is awesome for horror campaigns, detect evil, daylight etc.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My plan right now, which is subject to change, is to be an Aasimar Summoner (Synthesist). Race is definitely subject to change, but I like the thought of a "good celestial" race in a horror setting. Probably not the min/max setup for a Summoner, but it could be fun, which is all that counts.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hehe, funny. You'll find out why when the game starts. ;o)

Go ahead and send me your .por or export it to a PDF and send to me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Trying to make the campaign traits show up correctly. Once done with traits I am finished.

Got it figured out.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I still have some tweaks to make and some rules to understand, but I'm headed out to see the X-Men now, so I'll have to finish up tomorrow. But I'll give you a little teaser.

My angelic Aasimar Synthesist is named Celestial Radiance Lady Ardath Liliandrix Glitterspear the Wrathcalled. Or something close to that, depending upon if I think of something cooler. It wouldn't be a Rerolled party if there wasn't a mangina in it, right?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Noodle is a maybe. If anyone is actively looking to join a Pathfinder group, let me know. My only requirement is that you have not played Carrion Crown before. :p

edit: Could use a tank.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What do we have so far?

Ranger - Your buddy?
Cleric - Himeo
Fighter - Chanur
Summoner - Vvoid

Technically my character is sort of tankish now, so maybe we can take just about anything someone wants to play? Who else has yet to make a character?