Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I took Nenio, Ember, and that cleric who can't hit for shit, Seelah, and Lann into Drezen. Luckily, the cleric's a good buffer/decent healer. Nenio and Ember? Maybe two damage per round from both of them, and that comes from their melee weapons. I *can* get their DPS higher, but I have to blow my entire load of spells to do it. Which means resting after every fight. Tried casting Dispel Magic four times on a Voryel, I think? Tried casting my hexes? They all get laughed off with either resistances or saves.

Fucking useless.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ember isn't really for doing damage. she is for putting something to sleep every round

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I took Nenio, Ember, and that cleric who can't hit for shit, Seelah, and Lann into Drezen. Luckily, the cleric's a good buffer/decent healer. Nenio and Ember? Maybe two damage per round from both of them, and that comes from their melee weapons. I *can* get their DPS higher, but I have to blow my entire load of spells to do it. Which means resting after every fight. Tried casting Dispel Magic four times on a Voryel, I think? Tried casting my hexes? They all get laughed off with either resistances or saves.

Fucking useless.
If they make the save on Evil Eye, it reduces the effect to one round. It's not negated. If you have cackle and you don't have to move Ember, you can stack a different evil eye and cackle in the same round to keep the debuffs/buffs on everyone going.

Also, if you have protective luck, you can luck + cackle two tanks and then enter combat with them both having it, and cackling each round keeps it up on them.

There aren't many spells and effects that can lower AC, attack rolls, or saves like Evil Eye. Its spammable too.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I wish Quick Channel was a thing. Daeran has so many damn things he can do and not enough time to do them

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Camelia shitting on Ember constantly because she's a dirty street urchin is pretty top-tier party banter too.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Secret ending guide. Still a work in progress but it's mostly done. Considering the steps involved I can't imagine how long it would have taken if it wasnt known or datamined in advance.

you ascend to become a god. Depending on how you do, a certain NPC and possibly your companions will ascend to demigod status in your service.

True Aeon (but not renegade aeon) and Legend are locked out of this ending. Swarm that walks yet to be confirmed.
Jesus Christ that's a long list of steps.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Fucking useless.

I have one nuker caster and he's crazy strong. Granted, he largely spams empowered magic missile, grease, fireball and lightning converted to fire.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I have one caster (Nenio because she's hilarious and I can't stand Ember) one healer (Daeran because Oracle healing with the spontaneous rings for offensive options is baller) and then my main is technically a caster, but really just casts buffs and throws bombs.

I think when I replay Ill do a Kineticist for the main or perhaps some form of Bard.

Lann is still the MVP as he just annihilates mofos, especially in groups with the killing shot explode feat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have one caster (Nenio because she's hilarious and I can't stand Ember) one healer (Daeran because Oracle healing with the spontaneous rings for offensive options is baller) and then my main is technically a caster, but really just casts buffs and throws bombs.

I think when I replay Ill do a Kineticist for the main or perhaps some form of Bard.

Lann is still the MVP as he just annihilates mofos, especially in groups with the killing shot explode feat.
From Kingmaker main character a Bard created the most interesting playthrough

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ember isn't really for doing damage. she is for putting something to sleep every round
Protective luck the people getting hit, sleep/debuff after that, and then literally cackle every move action and lulz as shit can't hit you. Ember is badass.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That archaeologist luck blessing jumped out at me. And having a character to cover all the loose ends of dealing with traps and skill checks. Human archaeologist probs best for that? Dump all the knowledge, lore and stealth stuff into one guy so everyone else can be super mobile (mobility) nature lore kings that are also adept at every scroll and wand?

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That archaeologist luck blessing jumped out at me. And having a character to cover all the loose ends of dealing with traps and skill checks. Human archaeologist probs best for that? Dump all the knowledge, lore and stealth stuff into one guy so everyone else can be super mobile (mobility) nature lore kings that are also adept at every scroll and wand?
That fucks you for resting and such, but that's about the only downside.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I made a demon dancer sheet for my evil playthrough. She was almost an evil archaeologist.

I'll be getting around to that in the coming months. After a TW2 campaign to cool off.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Got to Act 5 and decided to pause as people say Act 5 is a bit buggy. Maybe I'll start a new run in the meantime as I'm unhappy about a number of my choices coming out of Act IV.

I feel like none of the Mythic paths I have unlocked is well suited to my main character (Alchemist Bombardier) and so the decision at Myth 8 was sort of 'meh' as a result. It feels like the game is expecting you to be some sort of amazing *something* but that something is decidedly not a dude who throws potions at people.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got to Act 5 and decided to pause as people say Act 5 is a bit buggy. Maybe I'll start a new run in the meantime as I'm unhappy about a number of my choices coming out of Act IV.

I feel like none of the Mythic paths I have unlocked is well suited to my main character (Alchemist Bombardier) and so the decision at Myth 8 was sort of 'meh' as a result. It feels like the game is expecting you to be some sort of amazing *something* but that something is decidedly not a dude who throws potions at people.

I hit chapter specific bugs in chapter 4 not 5; mainly 2 side quests were broke and I couldn't finish them, unless I wanted to wait for patches (they are both fixed now).

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the few of you that aren't aware, much like you can enable stuff like Power Attack to always be on, you can also right-click a spell or ability and the character will repeatedly attempt to use that skill, power, or spell.

It's really useful for certain skills (like Hex's) on certain characters for fights that don't require turned-based combat.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Is there a problem
With the difficulty ? I was one shotting every mob in the beginning in the maze . Or is that expected for the starting area ?