Peacemaker

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im still waiting for an explanation for his Dad. Yeah yeah white supremacist etc whatever...but what about the 'closet'??
latest

i don't actually know anything about white dragon, but some quick google searches reveal that white dragon is a title that a few supervillians have used, but generally are big neo-nazi's. auggie smith (peacemaker's dad) hasn't previously used the title, but DC loves to change stuff from the comics so i guess he's going to be the prime white dragon. i guess that also means he's going to be like a big nazi tony stark

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
My only concern is after seeing him have a moment of "compassion" involving the family in episode 3, is that they don't try to "redeem" him. I don't want Peacemaker redeemed. I like him just the way he is.

Have you met my friend Vigilante? He seems very clearly irredeemable and perfect as a result.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay this is some solid shit. Incompetent "superheroes" done well.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
latest

i don't actually know anything about white dragon, but some quick google searches reveal that white dragon is a title that a few supervillians have used, but generally are big neo-nazi's. auggie smith (peacemaker's dad) hasn't previously used the title, but DC loves to change stuff from the comics so i guess he's going to be the prime white dragon. i guess that also means he's going to be like a big nazi tony stark
His name is Augie Smith?
lol whenever I hear the name Augie all I think of is

augie.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Some of you guys aren't intelligent enough to know the difference between SJW stuff that is preaching and SJW references that are intended for humour.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think the joke just doesn't work well, he obviously killed Flagg and is just an idiot. I wanted him to throw the 13/52 number out there but no one has the balls to do that lol

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Seeing the black lesbian couple in this made me wonder: does BET have gay characters in their programming?

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think the joke just doesn't work well, he obviously killed Flagg and is just an idiot. I wanted him to throw the 13/52 number out there but no one has the balls to do that lol
Yeah. It seems to all be PTSD from killing Flagg and him calling Peacemaker a joke as he died. Also we now know he was raised by a super Nazi, he is bound to be fucked up.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My only concern is after seeing him have a moment of "compassion" involving the family in episode 3, is that they don't try to "redeem" him. I don't want Peacemaker redeemed. I like him just the way he is.
Well he was raised by a racist super villain and clearly regrets some of the things he has done. IE Killing Flagg. So his character arc should involve coming to terms with that. Now how that plays out is yet to be decided.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first episode. I really liked it. His crew are a bunch of insufferable SJW cunts but he seems to dislike most of them so far. He also doesn't seem to notice/care about politically correct.

Sounds a lot like Cobra Kai. The main dude isn't into insufferable SJW stuff and just sorta laughs at it for most of the show, but later on he does sort of "adopt" it by using some of the woke terminology to impress some high schoolers. It's refreshing to have leads who don't GAF about following any orthodoxy.

Gonna watch The Suicide Squad sometime this week to check this out before I see the show.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Homsar

Sounds a lot like Cobra Kai. The main dude isn't into insufferable SJW stuff and just sorta laughs at it for most of the show, but later on he does sort of "adopt" it by using some of the woke terminology to impress some high schoolers. It's refreshing to have leads who don't GAF about following any orthodoxy.

Gonna watch The Suicide Squad sometime this week to check this out before I see the show.
Watching Suicide Squad Straight into this might be better. I have friends that refuse to come watch this show because Peacemaker is a piece of shit

No reason to watch the original movie, Gunn got rid of the first film. The biggest flaw in the second film, 15 minutes of a Harley Quinn story that was fucking terrible

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I find myself laughing a lot at this show. Judomaster throwing Cheetos like shurikens cracked me up. Murn and Economos are also funny. Fat black affirmative action hire is the only shitty one who is completely unfunny but I think she is intentionally a shitty affirmative action hire?

I guess I'll have to go watch Suicide Squad because Peacemaker didn't come off as a shitbag in the series. Just a fucking idiot.

• 1Like

Homsar

I find myself laughing a lot at this show. Judomaster throwing Cheetos like shurikens cracked me up. Murn and Economos are also funny. Fat black affirmative action hire is the only shitty one who is completely unfunny but I think she is intentionally a shitty affirmative action hire?

I guess I'll have to go watch Suicide Squad because Peacemaker didn't come off as a shitbag in the series. Just a fucking idiot.
Peacemaker is a piece of shit, my friend wont watch this series because he hated him doing things in the movie. Which has an effect in the show so far.

Really hope TDK makes an appearance in an episode. Weasel, TDK and obviously Peacemaker are confirmed alive

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Peacemaker is a piece of shit, my friend wont watch this series because he hated him doing things in the movie. Which has an effect in the show so far.

Really hope TDK makes an appearance in an episode. Weasel, TDK and obviously Peacemaker are confirmed alive
I knew Weasel survived but missed it where TDK did. Good to know, his powers are the greatest thing ever.

Homsar

I knew Weasel survived but missed it where TDK did. Good to know, his powers are the greatest thing ever.
Yeah looking at the kill screen it's implied they weren't killed. 1 sec
His life line or life is never X dead, I can't find shit but I know Gunn didn't kill him off, think he made a joke that everything detaches and the character is tough to kill

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fat black affirmative action hire is the only shitty one who is completely unfunny but I think she is intentionally a shitty affirmative action hire?
i remember the fatty fat black from orange is the new black, and it's basically the same role shes playing